It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC: New Study Aliens May Be Real

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
This is a interview that was MSNBC earlier.
It's a really interesting interview. Michio Kaku is there promoting a new TV show coming on the discovery channel. Called Curiosity.

Its going to be about how we would fight against aliens if they invaded.
Basically in the first minute or so he states that aliens both Microscopic and perhaps even more advanced then us may be real.
It's a 6 minute video.
Hopefully I linked this video correctly. Its msnbc.com science section right now.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

He really makes a lot of good points.

I didn't see this in this forum anywhere.

Personally I think if they invaded( if they are violent), we are done... finish...Dead...Vaporized..Destroyed....Erased.

Edit: Added link to the shows website also.
curiosity.discovery.com... < Home Page

curiosity.discovery.com...
edit on 12-8-2011 by Explanation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

is this your video?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amassuo

is this your video?

nah
That's a different interview
He was promoting a discovery channel show. Called Curiosity
edit on 12-8-2011 by Explanation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Their was a show on quite a while ago now, where it discussed how humans would defeat aliens...

***SPOILER ALERT***

Helium ballons......no joke

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Well according to that video he said if we find DNA there is more then high possiblity.

www.ibtimes.com...

Whats good now?
edit on 12-8-2011 by Amassuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
The chances of there not being any aliens ot there are pretty damn slim with the knowledge we have now, so I don't see this quote as something groundbreaking.
What is far fetched is the theory that they come here in their spaceships....

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
This line of thinking always cracks me up for a split second before I realize how terrifying the propaganda actually is. If aliens were going to attack us, they sure as hell wouldn't have waited until we are this technologically proficient to do so. They would have done it a hundred years ago. Anybody pushing this idea should be viewed with more than skepticism, they should be viewed above all with suspicion. Kaku is a government agent, I would bet the ranch on it.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by HenryTwoTimes
This line of thinking always cracks me up for a split second before I realize how terrifying the propaganda actually is. If aliens were going to attack us, they sure as hell wouldn't have waited until we are this technologically proficient to do so. They would have done it a hundred years ago. Anybody pushing this idea should be viewed with more than skepticism, they should be viewed above all with suspicion. Kaku is a government agent, I would bet the ranch on it.

I don't know about that. What reason would they have sharing all their knowledge and technology with us? Why would they WANT to be friendly?

The Europeans certainly were not friendly when they came to America and started to claim land.

I just don't see the "they are are space brothers" argument.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
If aliens want to kill us off all they need to do is drop a nuke or two on Russia or US then watch us destroy ourselves. We would not know were it came from.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Within the last month or so...there have been slight pieces of information...that UFO's from other planets may exist.

And....I personally believe they do...however I also believe that secret aircraft (that is man made) is being seen too.

I just wonder could they be getting us ready for this? bardofely.hubpages.com...

And...here is what Stephen Hawking has to say:

reinep.wordpress.com...'s-search-can-trigger-a-hostile-visit/

edit on 12-8-2011 by caladonea because: add more

edit on 12-8-2011 by caladonea because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
michio kaku is sooo cliche...
just becus he is on tv all the time, and hosts pop sci shows, doesnt mean he is the most relevant person on ufo/aliens issue

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by HenryTwoTimes

I've seen some threads lately on ATS trying to promote the idea of being attacked by aliens. It is propaganda to the highest level. Yes, a massively advanced technological race is going to come to this beautiful planet and wage war on us. That's absurd. They would have the technology to wipe us out in an instant without any trace of radiation or harmful toxins. Like you said, if they wanted us dead we would be dead - without much effort on their part.

The fact that it's being promoted by propagandists is frightening, and may speak to what they plan on doing. Of course this is all speculation, but it's useful to have that in the back of your mind.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enlightenme1111

I've seen some threads lately on ATS trying to promote the idea of being attacked by aliens. It is propaganda to the highest level. Yes, a massively advanced technological race is going to come to this beautiful planet and wage war on us. That's absurd. They would have the technology to wipe us out in an instant without any trace of radiation or harmful toxins. Like you said, if they wanted us dead we would be dead - without much effort on their part.

The fact that it's being promoted by propagandists is frightening, and may speak to what they plan on doing. Of course this is all speculation, but it's useful to have that in the back of your mind.

So you think they would just hug, kiss "enlighten you"
shake your hand and be best friends for ever?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Explanation
So you think they would just hug, kiss "enlighten you"
shake your hand and be best friends for ever?

Re-read what I wrote because you obviously didn't get it. They wouldn't need to stage a war against us. If they came to kill us they could do it easily, and instantly.

Also, good and evil does exist, and there could be some that want to help, and some that want to hurt.

Of course, this is assuming that ET is out there in the first place. I don't claim to know anything, but it's fun to speculate.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Explanation

I don't know about that. What reason would they have sharing all their knowledge and technology with us? Why would they WANT to be friendly?

The Europeans certainly were not friendly when they came to America and started to claim land.

I just don't see the "they are are space brothers" argument.

Did you even read what I wrote? I didn't say ANYTHING about technology sharing or 'space brothers' or anything else you think you read. If that is your opinion, fine, but don't act like you are responding to me, and please don't put words in my mouth. You have already done that to someone else on this thread as well. Read first, think about what the person is saying, then reply.

Any race that had the ability to travel to the earth likely did so long ago. It would be a FANTASTIC coincidence (fantastic to the point of nearly impossible) if they showed up here with evil intent at the exact moment in time that humans are evolving fantastic weapons.

Now could the government be staging this as a false flag attack on their own or in conjunction with an alien race as a means of enslaving all of humanity under the sick NWO? That is a very real possibility indeed. But to act like it will come out of nowhere, unprovoked, is simply ridiculous.
edit on 8/12/11 by HenryTwoTimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I think most scientists would say that with the recent discovery of planets being so commonplace that alien life has gone from may to most likely be real. Life here is proof enough that it is possible our exploration of the universe is beginning to show us how likely.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I dont like Kaku, but Morgan Freeman gets my star everytime

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I find it fascinating that OP recently registered and started a thread about the same propaganda he's peddling in this one.

OP post

Talk about an agenda...

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I would consider myself to be a fighter for the good, one who would find great gratitude and fulfillment in a heroic death.. however, if bad aliens come... I will not try to tango with them.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Kaku is a government agent, I would bet the ranch on it.

And you would be very correct:

"Michio Kaku SaysPeople Who Oppose NWO Are 'Terrorists'"

October 2010

It was that comment right there that made me write off Michio Kaku in an instant. Used to enjoy hearing his thoughts/facts on many things but his TRUE COLORS showed right there and since I haven't been interested in a single thing that he has to say. Yes he is a shill big time.
edit on 12-8-2011 by Newbomb Turk because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join