It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Unacknowldeged Operations by the USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The Disclosure Project, an NGO based in the United States, has identified several hundred military, intelligence and corporate witnesses to illegal and extra-constitutional projects that have suppressed information and prevented public access to technologies which could provide a definitive replacement for oil, coal, nuclear power and other conventional energy sources. These technologies have been both acquired and developed by military and industrial interests in the US, UK and other countries that have repeatedly lied to or withheld this information from legally constituted authorities and the public. This information has the potential to completely transform the current state of the world in the areas of technology, energy production, propulsion, the environment and geopolitical issues related to oil and energy supplies. In short, a sustainable, non-polluting and affluent civilisation could be created by the wise application of these technologies, and many of the most pressing crises facing the world community could have been avoided if it had not been for the deliberate suppression of such technological knowledge. While �national security concerns� have been invoked as reasons for such secrecy, in reality the policy is driven by the resolve to maintain the current �status quo� based on the pre-eminence of oil and fossil fuels and related special interests.

Full article here:
www.worldaffairsjournal.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
It would be great to see that show up on CNN,Washington Post,etc...None of those 'news as usual' outlets will touch it though.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Man, this "Disclosure Project" has gotten alot of coverage here in ATS over the past few days. Isn't it about 3 yrs old? Why so much attention all the sudden? Is there any progress as of recent that has come about? Any word on if they're gonna get that congresional hearing?

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Man, this "Disclosure Project" has gotten alot of coverage here in ATS over the past few days.

For real! Let me help your research out Mulder. I will use the "SEARCH" feature, hold one...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That should get you started. I didn't want to ad the links to ALL the "Disclosure" Threads.

Good Luck,
Vance

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
Man, this "Disclosure Project" has gotten alot of coverage here in ATS over the past few days. Isn't it about 3 yrs old? Why so much attention all the sudden? Is there any progress as of recent that has come about? Any word on if they're gonna get that congresional hearing?

Why so much attention all of the sudden you ask? I believe IMO it has to do with the energy crisis on our planet. There is also a peak oil crisis which ties in with that. If we really are running empty on oil and this new energy which is being kept secret by the U.S. and other governments is true, then I think it is imperative that this information be exposed now. What's going to happen if we run out of oil and there are no other good solutions to this oil crisis we face? What if what Dr. Greer says is true? It could save us all.

I wish I knew when there will be congressional hearings at this point but I beleive that because September 11th took place, the government will no longer even consider talking about it. I'll bet you now they will never bother to bring it up again.

Remember 9/11 had a forever changing impact on our country and possibly the world. Maybe, and I do stress the word "maybe," aside from all the other theories surrounding 9/11 on this board and on the internet, 9/11 gave the government the excuse to not answer the UFO researchers questions anymore but I could be wrong. Here's a website on Bush's failed promise to bring up the issue on UFO's to the country. Of course it could be false.

First read this one:
www.presidentialufo.com...

Now read this one:
www.unknowncountry.com...

After reading this article and if you take it to be true you wonder if Bush isn't going to bring it up because of the war on terrorism.

[edit on 18-8-2004 by mrmulder]

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 02:42 AM
link   
what does the first sentence mean?

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I tried going to the website, but all I got is "Bandwidth Limit Exceeded."

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1halucinogen1

Oh, You mean this?

Why so much attention all the sudden?

mpeake was asking that question and I was answering it for him. That's all.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by GuerrillaFuunkstaahh

Which website?

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder

Which website?

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1halucinogen1

"The Unacknowledged Operations by the USA"

Would mean, they do not "acknowledge" activities conducted.

In other words, when you hear or read the saying, "you were never here/there, and if you are caught..." so on and so forth.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder

Which website?

My apologies Guerrilla. It was working okay the other day. Now I don't why it's giving that message. Must be something wrong with the site.

new topics

top topics

join