It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snipe Hunt : The Threat That Never-Was, New World Order, Chasing Your Tail...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

"IT" can't ever end...
the name assignent aspect pointed out, shows the irrelivance of perspective,
there will always be people who control more assets/goods than others...hence the naming of "elite" whatever other perspective that can be provided will never go away.

The desire for ending society as we know it,is defeatist...in my opinion. Just because you dont have "it" you want to destroy society...then what? (that is an honest question, please answer
)
Whoever is left will begin the task of recreating society. Even if it is decide to be fair and equal at first, eventually someone will have more of something and someone else will want some of it...the cycle i attempted to reference earlier begins anew and eventually we end up in the same position we are in now.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
What is really interesting is if you take a thread and start following it back.

Lets start with the Economic crash and the US Trade Balance.

The balance of trade (or net exports, sometimes symbolized as NX) is the difference between the monetary value of exports and imports of output in an economy over a certain period. It is the relationship between a nation's imports and exports.[1][dead link] A positive balance is known as a trade surplus if it consists of exporting more than is imported; a negative balance is referred to as a trade deficit....

Early understanding of the functioning of balance of trade informed the economic policies of Early Modern Europe that are grouped under the heading mercantilism. An early statement appeared in Discourse of the Common Weal of this Realm of England, 1549:

"We must always take heed that we buy no more from strangers than we sell them, for so should we impoverish ourselves and enrich them."

en.wikipedia.org...

So as early as the middle of the fifteenth century It was known to national leaders that a negative trade imbalance was bad news for a country.

In 1994 the USA ratified the "Free Trade Agreement" known as NAFTA thanks to the smooth talking of Bill Clinton In 1995 the World Trade organization was ratified and in 2001 China was admitted to the WTO thanks to the efforts of Bill Clinton. [url=http://www.zimbio.com/Current+News+Events+by+Marc+Chamot+-NEW/articles/433/Bill+Clinton+Tragic+Legacy+NAFTA+WTO+Then]Tragic Legacy of Bill Clinton: NAFTA & WTO

As can be seen in this graph Our economic woes can be traced back to the trade imbalance created by the mid nineties Free Trade Agreements and China's entry into the WTO. In 1970, 24% of the work force was engaged in manufacturing aka creating wealth. Today it is less than 9% because not only our jobs and factory but also our technology has been shipped overseas.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e419473c7f7b.png[/atsimg]

To add insult to injury Bill Clinton also signed the five banking bills that set up the dominoes that led to the 2008 economic crash. These are the laws that repealed the McFadden Act of 1927, the Glass-Steagall Act of 1933 and the Bank Holding Company Act of 1956 and lead to the Formation of the current Mega Banks. He is also responsible for the Housing and Community Development Act of 1992 and the Commodity Futures Modernization Act of 2000 that was responsible for marginal mortgage loans doomed to fail and the unregulated CDSs used to insure the banks against foreclosure.

A list of important banking laws can be found here: www.fdic.gov... and also see:[url=http://www.realtytrac.com/content/news-and-opinion/how-the-aig-bailout-could-be-driving-more-foreclosures-4861]How the AIG Bailout Could be Driving More Foreclosures

If we forget about the Democrat/Republican blame game it boils down to Clinton signing not one but seven items that brought the USA to her knees.

So what is the one outstanding feature about Bill Clinton? He is a Rhodes Scholar.

Lets follow that thread.

The critical items are:
1. The Rothschilds originally financed Rhodes
2. Rhodes went to Oxford and noted "Wherever you turn your eye—except in science—an Oxford man is at the top of the tree".
3. Rhodes envisioned his own secret society with the goal of bringing the entire world under British rule.
4. The Rhodes Scholarship was set up in 1902 under the terms and conditions of the will of Cecil John Rhodes, and funded by his estate under the administration of Nathan Rothschild.

As SKL stated there is nothing "New"about "Global Governance" it is the continuation of a very old idea going all the way back to British Empire, now known as the "British"Commonwealth"

Carroll Quigley said

... 'In 1911 Curtis decided that the name of His Majesty's Dominions must be changed from "British Empire" to "Commonwealth of Nations." This was done officially in 1948. www.mailstar.net...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
Well I would agree that it is a snipe hunt of sorts - but not the one you imagine is happening.

The elites throughout the ages have been led around by the nose by these things.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I have never read any of the gnostic/coptic texts so i am not inclined to approve or disapprove of them i did however find the page you linked to VERY intresting. 2 lines in particular stood out for me and really seemed to resonate with a few of my own.

the first, in the section titled "Ideological virus"

"The Empire is the institution, the codification, of derangement; it is insane and imposes its insanity on us by violence, since its nature is a violent one."

is a good starting reference for the same afflictions we see today in society, but upon deeper reflection we can also its application to those in opposition of said afflictions which brings me to the second line that stood out...

The ideology of the authorities can infect even those who resist it. Hence it turns humanity against itself.

This, i think, goes without saying that there is a direct correlation to the saying "fight fire with fire" which is also something i do not agree with...

The last thing that stood out, for me, was this line;

They were sober and methodical in describing what they knew, and extremely conscientious in prescribing action to face the perceived threat.

This is extremely in line with how i feel about reactionary comments like "we need to destroy things" or "i hope lots of people die"
While i understand the intent in comments like those may not entirely be malevolent, thier implications and real world applications most certaintly are and most certaintly come full circle with the ideas presented in your link when the author writes;

The mystico-fascist ideology operates like a virus,

"imposing its form on its enemies. Thereby it becomes it enemies."

I think more poeple should take the inferences given in this line to heart

When the life-spirit increases and the illuminating power of the body strengthens the soul, no one can lead you astray into the lessening of your humanity. But those on whom the counterfeit spirit preys are alienated from humanity and deviated... The despicable spirit gains strength by leading us astray.

Thanks for the link Johnny

edit on 13-8-2011 by RadicalRebel because: bad keyboard

edit on 13-8-2011 by RadicalRebel because: spellin'

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadicalRebel

The desire for ending society as we know it,is defeatist...in my opinion. Just because you dont have "it" you want to destroy society...then what? (that is an honest question, please answer
)

I personally dont want to destroy society, I hope youre not thinking that's my desire.

My 'it' is control of my own little world and helping anyone I can, truly that is my nature.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter

)

I personally dont want to destroy society, I hope youre not thinking that's my desire.

My 'it' is control of my own little world and helping anyone I can, truly that is my nature.

I was honestly hoping that wasnt the case but wasnt really sure...

I've seen many ask, "how do we end it" ?
I only see 3 real ways this can play out;
Military intervention.(surgical strikes against certain key targets).
A complete global fail of the power grids.
A global plague.

perhaps i misinterpreted the intention of your remarks, or took them out of context?

In any case your comments were not the only basis for my remarks, many times i have read similar and even more spiteful comments regarding ways to change or solve problems in our society.

My "it" is also my own little world, the best change anyone can make in the world is of themselves, but there comes a point where we each have to spread out of that little world...helping others is a good way of doing that!...BUT...

At face value, Military surgical strikes do not help anyone, neither does global power failures or plague. How can you be certain that the next person to get this message will understand your intent, or even try to

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by RadicalRebel

(In relation to 'ending it')
Fair enough, so for clarity;

Surgical strikes; those in shared similar positions of power in governments or military rank identify and agree to act upon those said individuals/families/groups who through power and influence create and cause the continued evil and harm.

Power grids; through some natural or caused event, a complete loss of electrical power making current global operations impossible to continue for an extended time period. The results I believe are obvious.

Plague; a significant reduction in global population which the end result is similar to power failure only it gets you there faster and with more chaos.

in other words, the path that this created and current agenda of global financial social enslavement has to offer cannot be altered nor escape its designed evolution unless either the controllers or the controlled are eliminated or reduced,

The chance and hope of a sing around the campfire lets all come together peace and love rah-rah is not going to happen with the amount of control that is had and is exerted against the entire populace, it's a way way small speck in our rearview mirror.
If you see it another way, I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts.

(to add)
There is another snipe hunt going on as well,
'The solution'

edit on 15-8-2011 by HappilyEverAfter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

The chance and hope of a sing around the campfire lets all come together peace and love rah-rah is not going to happen with the amount of control that is had and is exerted against the entire populace, it's a way way small speck in our rearview mirror.
If you see it another way, I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts.

(to add)
There is another snipe hunt going on as well,
'The solution'

I get asked that question alot...and to be honest, I try to avoid it. I am just a guy trying to get through life.

I stopped playing the game a long time ago when i realzed that life should be taken at face value. For example, when i hear person 1 throwing blame at person 2 i find myself presupposing that the blame lies with person 1 until i find reason to think otherwise. When i hear person 1 and person 2 throwing blame at eachother i am inclined to presuppose that the whole of thier mutual conflict is to blame.

There is no snipe hunt, we are chasing our own tails...its all a self imposed distraction to keep us from looking straight ahead and into the future and taking responsibility. That is how i see life, how it seems to me "at face value"

Your "face value" may be (probably is) different from mine. You or anyone in the world has experienced life from a different perspective than i have, and therefore your ideas of what right or wrong are not the same, and subsequently would conflict with my "solution".
edit on 15-8-2011 by RadicalRebel because: to fix format

edit on 15-8-2011 by RadicalRebel because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2011 by RadicalRebel because: spellin'

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

That was a very nice reply, and I understand it too.
I would guess we're not so different at the end of the day, but I do agree with how you worded it.

I'd still like to hear your ideas though.
(and wouldnt chasing our tails qualify as a snipe hunt?)

edit on 15-8-2011 by HappilyEverAfter because: to add

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
There is no such thing as a snipe therefore there is no NWO, well what do you know there is a bird called a snipe search.yahoo.com...
Does this mean there is a thing as NWO? Yes there is silly, you will not admit, til it has you tagged. oh but it does.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

This "game" is so deeply rooted in our society how do we even know wether we are playing or not?
I'll tell you...

But I think people, including you, are missing the point of this thread.

If you stop and re-examine what I originally said possibly you will get on track.

You have to defeat their mind game by knowing that, that is all it is, is a mind game.

When you see people saying they promote the NWO...they are caught in the game and do not realize that the "NWO" needs no promotion. It is here and has been since before they were born...

Anyone claiming to support the "New World Order" is fooling themselves.

When you see people saying they fight the "NWO"...they are pawns in the game and do not realize that thier "fight" was calculated into the game before they were born.

Anyone claiming to fight the "New World Order" is doing nothing but making it exist.

When you see people say that the "NWO" does not exist...they have already defeated themselves...

I disagree with this particular piece.

I've chased the illusory ghost of a non-existent beast.

I defeated it the day I figured out it doesn't exist.

For me at the very least I defeated this illusion.

Nothing can ever get to me again when it comes to people selling me lies.

A majority of the threads on this site "indirectly" (some more directly than others) support the agenda. Intentions have become less and less relavant, it is the results that matters.
"The road to hell is paved with good intentions" (quote by: i dont care who)

And therein lies the rub as the bard tells us.

I am neither fighting for or against the "New World Order".

Instead I am neutralizing it.

So, how do we stop the game? A question i cant answer, sure i could give ideas and "opinions" but would you listen? What of the people in opposition to my ideas and opinions, how many of them would listen, nevermind head the advice? and the cycle (the game) continues.

You stop it by quit giving it a breathe of existence.

You defeat it by no longer giving it credence.

You keep it buried by pointing out the inconsistencies of world government.

Between world government and national government.

But here is something to consider;

As long as there are people in the world with children to protect, the game will go on,
As long as there are people in the world with ailments to be cared for, the game will go on,
As long as there are people in the world with hunger, the game will go on,
As long as there are people in the world who think, the game will go on,
and there is only on thing that can stop it all... A NEW World Order...

the New World Order
Leader of the New World Order
Essence of the New World Order

Plaugue or Panacea?

"a student in the humanities has constantly before him a number of competing and incommensurable solutions to these problems, solutions that he must ultimately examine for himself ."

edit on 13-8-2011 by RadicalRebel because: bad typwritr

edit on 13-8-2011 by RadicalRebel because: (no reason given)

Yes, fear is their leader, you are their followers, I stopped following long ago.

I fear no man, no animal, no power on Earth.

Instead I am their biggest threat because I can stop them.

By thinking, planning, and out-witting their members.

Through doing everything legal and non-violent to stop them.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

I stopped calling it that a long time ago.

I only reference it now as a past identity of the false organization.

I no longer call it out as an enemy but that it is defeated.

Once an organization like the United Nations no longer has your fear it no longer controls you.

I know I will be on the world stage one day as a leader of that very organization.

There is no doubt in my mind whatsoever of that.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Spart,
youre splitting hairs in name assignment, nwo/global government its 6 of one and a half dozen of the other.
I've seen many ask, "how do we end it" ?
I only see 3 real ways this can play out;
Military intervention.(surgical strikes against certain key targets).
A complete global fail of the power grids.
A global plague.

We need to be thrust back into slower closer to nature times, we do not have the skill set to have this much technology, and I know some will say I'm a loon, but I offer the world outside your door as proof.

minus any one of those 3 happening.........strap in........a rough ride is coming fast
edit on 13-8-2011 by HappilyEverAfter because: to add

No, I'm not splitting hairs here, I'm saying it does not exist.

Not in the form most people for decades have been saying.

I am however saying that the U.S. Government and United Nations act in collusion.

And the name, "New World Order", is merely a tactic, of a much bigger enemy.

World Government.

If you see the enemy for what it is you can defeat it.

The enemy is not the U.S. Government, but the United Nations.

There are however a few key leaders in American Government selling out our nation.

Pushing us further into a World Government to cripple our nation.

By making us provide global citizens to a corporate agenda of a conglomerate of nations.

I do not answer to the United Nations.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
reply to post by crimvelvet

I know I will be on the world stage one day as a leader of that very organization.

Hey now, what's this all about?
"Ju got some splaining to do on dis sentence here lucy"
UN leader?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Yes?

What about that statement?

I just know where my future is going to be.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

This "game" is so deeply rooted in our society how do we even know wether we are playing or not?
I'll tell you...

But I think people, including you, are missing the point of this thread.

That is possible, but i think upon reflection, the irony of my statement will be seen in my saying
"I'll tell you" at which point i rolled my eyes and dove in...

Anyone claiming to fight the "New World Order" is doing nothing but making it exist.

I agreed with that assessment a few posts back, just not in the same words

When you see people say that the "NWO" does not exist...they have already defeated themselves...

I still stand by my assessment, by simply ignoring the probles that our society faces, they do not disappear.
I suppose this comes down to ones perspective on what the cause of those issues are. From my perspective,the root cause of soceties problems are the people in our society who choose not to ackowledge and deal the problems. This in turn cause those who choose not to ignore the problem to make efforts to resolve them, then those same people who choose ignorance (or in some cases possibly stupidity) have issue with the results...im sure you can peice the rest together

Plaugue or Panacea?

"a student in the humanities has constantly before him a number of competing and incommensurable solutions to these problems, solutions that he must ultimately examine for himself ."

You stated on the first page;

I do not support anyone who seeks global power.
Because I know that to have global power means surrendering nationality.
I prefer my nation over any other yet I still see the writing on the wall.

Then you go on to say on this page;

Once an organization like the United Nations no longer has your fear it no longer controls you.

sorry, but i have to take a flag from you now...

Your duplicity has me thinking you are only creating your own snipe hunt, as i stated in a previous post;

There is no snipe hunt, we are chasing our own tails...its all a self imposed distraction to keep us from looking straight ahead and into the future and taking responsibility...

I choose to dive in out of interest of other peoples persectives but now im getting out

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

That was a very nice reply, and I understand it too.
I would guess we're not so different at the end of the day, but I do agree with how you worded it.

I'd still like to hear your ideas though.
(and wouldnt chasing our tails qualify as a snipe hunt?)

edit on 15-8-2011 by HappilyEverAfter because: to add

If you are truly interested in my ideas there is thread in my profile named "the new revolution part 3"
It is the third part of a long drawn out series of posts in which my ideas on how we can resolve the prolems of our society are laid out, i have been told they are weak and meaningless (and long and drawn out), but they are there if you are interested.

I also beleive that everyone of us is not so different at the end of the day, but it is our diffrences that make us unique and we should all learn to appreciate them instead of using them against eachother

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

That is possible, but i think upon reflection, the irony of my statement will be seen in my saying
"I'll tell you" at which point i rolled my eyes and dove in...

Well, we will have to disagree, that's fine with me.

I agreed with that assessment a few posts back, just not in the same words

Okay, I won't quibble over semantics, fair enough.

I still stand by my assessment, by simply ignoring the probles that our society faces, they do not disappear.
I suppose this comes down to ones perspective on what the cause of those issues are. From my perspective,the root cause of soceties problems are the people in our society who choose not to ackowledge and deal the problems. This in turn cause those who choose not to ignore the problem to make efforts to resolve them, then those same people who choose ignorance (or in some cases possibly stupidity) have issue with the results...im sure you can peice the rest together

I never once suggested anyone ignore the problems that society faces.

Nor would I.

Educating one's self on them opens your eyes.

I fully encourage that.

Ignoring something is totally different from what I stated.

You stated on the first page;

I do not support anyone who seeks global power.
Because I know that to have global power means surrendering nationality.
I prefer my nation over any other yet I still see the writing on the wall.

Yes I said that.

Then you go on to say on this page;

sorry, but i have to take a flag from you now...

Yes, as well, I said that.

Your duplicity has me thinking you are only creating your own snipe hunt, as i stated in a previous post;

There is no snipe hunt, we are chasing our own tails...its all a self imposed distraction to keep us from looking straight ahead and into the future and taking responsibility...

I think you misinterpret my meaning.

I never said I sought to be a world leader to gain global power.

I said that I see myself getting to the world stage.

Do you know me?

How about my past, present, or future?

Did you know I am a reluctant leader?

What about the fact that I get leadership whether I seek it out or not?

I'm telling you the information I've gained through knowledge, experience, and research.

Not sending you on a snipe hunt.

I can see you take a simplistic view on the words people say.

You have to remember, things online, are missing key points.

Instead of making a bold and erroneous accusation you could have asked polite questions.

So, you make this a hostile environment, and make it needlessly stupid.

I choose to dive in out of interest of other peoples persectives but now im getting out

Feel free to do what you want I'll be sure and do the same.
edit on 8/15/11 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight Into the Post.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I always thought the New World Order was a Democratic Republic called the USA.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
Well I would agree that it is a snipe hunt of sorts - but not the one you imagine is happening.

The elites throughout the ages have been led around by the nose by these things.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

So, you're saying "aliens" and "U.F.O.'s", are responsible for the elite's plans?

Trying to be serious or derail the thread?

I'm not sure which one you're doing here.

And I'll be patient for your reply.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalDrivel
I always thought the New World Order was a Democratic Republic called the USA.

America has never been a democracy.

It is and always has been a Constitutional Republic.

Thanks for the bump though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join