It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the British and american Friendship Ending

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
And to answer the question.

yes, I think we're okay on a national level. Man to man, banter to banter, country to country.

As for politics, who knows?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

America dropped more bombs on Vietnam Than the whole amount from all sides dropped in ww2 and you still Ended up giving up ha ha ha

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
dude your just trolling

like someone already said who kicked your butt?

hmmm

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

And i only asked a question, which had no offence intended i just wanted to know peoples view on this subject, and within seconds of the post american after american, started spewing hate,

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

We was heavily out numbered, and had places like India and Australia and Canada, America wasn't of importance, and you was British anyway, we still have are central banks and money milking systems in place today, along with spies and more

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
LOL reading these idiots bickering over us / uk relations!!!!!

like I said earlier if any1 ever does anything dumb on uk soil we will join hand n hand with the brits blowing whoever did it sh!tup..... the same goes 4 the uk if any1 does anything over here again.....

never will change unless some1 krazy cloned hitler and hitler somehow rules over the uk!!!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96
[more

They complained about me telling them this was another bASH aMERICA tHREAD AND the staff sent me 2 warnings at the same time while I was offline and took my points away
ok oh well so we know its a rigged game huh?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

You started all this Arguing with your mindless attack, i hope your happy with your self.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
This is a joke i got fined 3000 points, Without even a warning, i am totally new to this site thanks for the, new user friendliness

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Closed Pending Staff Review

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join