It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Triangle Formation Lights - Glasgow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This was posted to YT in June, but judging by the low number of views (500) I don't believe it's been posted here or anywhere else for that matter. If it has I apologise.

It's filmed from inside a moving car but surprisingly clear for being so, and it's definitely not a reflection from inside as there is actually a reflection from inside as well, and you clearly tell what is the reflection and what is outside in the sky. What do you guys think? I think it's fascinating that more and more of these formation lights are turning up and being filmed, and they're quite hard to debunk imo.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Good find, ive seen similar formations multiple times in northeast nevada. I wonder if this was filmed near any military base? Some suggest it may be government aircraft but if so, where did they learn that technology ya know?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by JT FLY
Good find, ive seen similar formations multiple times in northeast nevada. I wonder if this was filmed near any military base? Some suggest it may be government aircraft but if so, where did they learn that technology ya know?

It was filmed while driving along the M8 motorway according to the description.

The nearest military should be RAF Lossiemouth, that's about 150 miles North.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
The first group of lights behind the trees appear to be chinese lanterns.

And the near the end of the video it's clearly just street lights reflecting off the car window.

What's with the dumb music anyway.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

RAF Leuchars is closer.

Google Maps: RAF Leuchars
edit on 12-8-2011 by SirLaughalot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ramcheck
I think it's fascinating that more and more of these formation lights are turning up and being filmed,

... as Chinese Lanterns become cheaper and more commonly available...

and they're quite hard to debunk imo.

Well, you are entitled to your opinion...

Many members of ATS are probably familiar with footage of Chinese Lanterns, but just in case I'll embed a few relevant videos at the links below:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ramcheck

They are lanterns ..... Debunked , not that hard really

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

Originally posted by Ramcheck
I think it's fascinating that more and more of these formation lights are turning up and being filmed,

... as Chinese Lanterns become cheaper and more commonly available...

and they're quite hard to debunk imo.

Well, you are entitled to your opinion...

Many members of ATS are probably familiar with footage of Chinese Lanterns, but just in case I'll embed a few relevant videos at the links below:

Sure, I'm aware of how many vids are lanterns. It's the lights which don't appear to be moving that fascinate me.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirLaughalot

RAF Leuchars is closer.

Google Maps: RAF Leuchars
edit on 12-8-2011 by SirLaughalot because: (no reason given)

You're right there, forgot about that one.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
this site never ceases to amaze me with how many people that are so quick to jump on everything with "chinese lanterns"...i suppose everything in the night sky is just a chinese lantern, too? what about the moon? chinese lantern?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I noticed these back in April so I made a thread about them;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have worked out that they are telling us about the Summer triangle rising in Mar or Apr and then warning about Dragon /Draco constellation that is cast down in Sept or Oct each year.
I believe that within Revelation is a starlore code, so we can tell where and when we are in Revelation.
Revelation 12 is where a woman is given a giant eagle's wings, could this be Aquila?

They have superior knowledge to us, as they haven't been dumbed down or had their knowledge kept from them by the secret societies.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ramcheck

post by Ramcheck
Sure, I'm aware of how many vids are lanterns. It's the lights which don't appear to be moving that fascinate me.

I think the appearance of them being stationary is more to do with the fact that the video is being shot from a moving car than the lanterns not moving .

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Totally agree, some lights are not these lantern things. They weren't letting them off over WW2 bombing raids skies or in the fields of England when locals called them will o the wisps, Jack o the lanterns and Irish faeries. UFO orbs are reality and fact

top topics

join