It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awakening.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by smith justin

Awareness is awareness. It is not self aware or aware of collective awareness.
Self is all there is so it would not be possible to be aware of anything else.
Awakening 'from' what? Would be a better question than, awakening 'into' what?
Awakening from the dream of separation.
You are dreaming that what you see is not you. You think and believe that you can be aware of 'other things'.
There are no 'other things'. No 'other' people and no 'other' anything. What you experience is it.
The experience is all there is. And awareness is that.
This sentence from your favorite bit of the bible (Corinthians);
"For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears."
this is saying that the two must become one.
We are in parts, (in bits, fragmented) and we prophesie in parts. I read this as, we think we are more than one.

Love is the answer but first you need the correct question. The answer is the result. The answer will not be found though by looking for love. Love is the 'thing' that can not be found, seach high and low and it will not be found. Love is what you are, so where will you need to go to find it?

The biggest lie in this universe is that we have to learn love.
We are told that we are born evil and have to learn love. This is not true.
We are love wrapped in fear.
This fear will fall away when you see that there is nothing but Self.
The imagined 'other' does not exist.
Images appearing and disappearing on the blank screen of awareness.

Namaste.
edit on 13-8-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by kacou

I should have read your current sig first: "Not judging not analysing not taking part in your thoughts...makes you God-like"

In this realm, one who is without judgment is ignorant and one who is without condemnation is wise.
If you cannot differentiate between judgment and condemnation, I would not have so clearly stated your conduct in my previous post for you to observe and judge yourself. Even this reply is somewhat wasteful of me if you cannot judge well.
Nevertheless, my main motive in replying is to point out that I am/was not upset in any way. More so, what a strange judgment for you to make towards me for you not being a judge. Not only did you make an assessment (judgment) against your own supposed wisdom, but you also were patently incorrect. I do hope you will come to understanding as it would be nice if we were of the same Charity. But without true Order (which is never without Charity lest it be Pride), your claims of being One are false.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Dasher

And because you will likely construe another falsity from my post above, please understand that it is your own confusion which separates you from Unity, not my judgment. I can simply observe and assess as I have 0 authority to condemn anyone besides myself at this time.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Dasher

We are all one;
It is scientific as well as spiritual...not christian, not muslim, not jewish.
but this is not my assumption as I finally come to grip as I get older.
I assumed that you where upset because you use the words fornicating.
Now you are not angry or upset, and this make me glade...
Good day to you,

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kacou

I see. Your judgment was weighted because of one word. The word I used was "defecate," not fornicate. The meaning of my post was to say that I was inviting you to "eat" spiritual thoughts and make them a part of your spiritual body as we do with actual food. Instead, you passed these spiritual thoughts without digesting them. In other words, you pooped out what I was sharing in whole and it was not made a part of you. You specifically said this. I was reiterating your conduct so that, by magnification, you might see that you should take more time to draw "nutrition" from what I had posted.

We certainly are all one breath of life. But there is a distinction between the breath of life from below (the soul), and the breath of life from above (the spirit). Not all are spiritually alive, but all who are alive are alive by the breath of life from below. That is to say; Not all are alive by the breath of life from above, despite their form being that of a living creature.

I understand that there may be a language barrier, but I remain confident in my insistence that you carefully discern the unity found in our beginning and how that differs from the unity that we share now, and how they differ from the unity that is the hope of those who are images of Our Father.

I agree that the unity that is in the hope of the Children of God is not Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist, etc. It is only the hope of those who are in Truth. That is to say; For those who express understanding, it is Truth that lives inside of them to express and also to desire godliness. Order without Charity is Pride as Charity without Order is Chaos. This is not a relative truth, this is Truth definite. Preaching "Love" without understanding is Chaos as teaching Order without compassion is Pride.

God is certainly mysterious, but there is no need for those with eyes to see and ears to hear that they should rest in mystery. God's ways (justifications) are certainly a mystery, but Their expressions and promises are evident to those who are not asleep.

edit on 8/13/2011 by Dasher because: added "(justifications)" to "ways."

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Dasher

Dear Dasher,,

I appreciate that you take time for writing this words.
I have not judge you on the bases of one word as I have not judge you at all.
This remain my certitude and your misunderstanding.
Our plumes will cross again some time, let's just be happy that we all are very much in love with life.
Thank you for the rhetoric and be well.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Awareness is awareness. It is not self aware or aware of collective awareness.
Self is all there is so it would not be possible to be aware of anything else.
Awakening 'from' what? Would be a better question than, awakening 'into' what?
Awakening from the dream of separation.
You are dreaming that what you see is not you. You think and believe that you can be aware of 'other things'.
There are no 'other things'. No 'other' people and no 'other' anything. What you experience is it.
The experience is all there is. And awareness is that.

Awareness is self is experience, and that is all there is?

Believing that everything is you is a good way to become narcissistic. This is what happened to me, and it led to some problems. I believe that love is all there is, and if our selves are to be one, it can only be by that. The illusion of form is what 'isn't' and if you accept that to be your 'self', you are at risk of narcissisim and a downward spiral. Although, I am well aware of the glory that comes with such a perception, I still would advise not to get caught up in this perception and instead seek the love in everything and by that you can have grace and by love you can be one with God in spirit.

This sentence from your favorite bit of the bible (Corinthians);
"For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears."
this is saying that the two must become one.
We are in parts, (in bits, fragmented) and we prophesie in parts. I read this as, we think we are more than one.

Love is the answer but first you need the correct question. The answer is the result. The answer will not be found though by looking for love. Love is the 'thing' that can not be found, seach high and low and it will not be found. Love is what you are, so where will you need to go to find it?

The biggest lie in this universe is that we have to learn love.
We are told that we are born evil and have to learn love. This is not true.
We are love wrapped in fear.
This fear will fall away when you see that there is nothing but Self.
The imagined 'other' does not exist.

There are things that aren't love. When these things appear, and you believe that these things are you, you are in danger. If you believe that you are love, you should be fine, as long as you are behaving lovingly during the duration of the thought. For example, if you say, "I am love", and you are yelling at your mother, you are adulterating your own purity in a bad way. If you say, "We are love", and you are referring to yourself and someone else who is behaving negatively, you are adulterating your purity.

Images appearing and disappearing on the blank screen of awareness.

You forgot to say, "The Big Bang bangin'"

Namaste.
edit on 13-8-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

I do get what you're saying though, and perhaps I am the one that is misled.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

What happened when you became narcissistic?
If you agree that love is all there is, why do you go on to say that there are other things than love?
Why would i be yelling at my mother 'i am love'?

Perhaps you don't get what i am saying.

Oneness equals love.
Is there room for anything else if all is one? I am love so everything else is too.
There is no separation between what i call me and the world.
All one.

I think there is some confusion. Neti neti means not this , not this. This, i think, is the stage you may be thinking of.
You are thinking of when the mountain disappears. You know mountain, no mountain then mountain back again.
First it is realized that i am love and not all that that is going on in the world. But it is then realized that 'I am that'. Love is seen to be the source of me and then it is seen in the world.
Love is the source of all.

Believe me when i say i am not in danger, i am in love.
You will never find love by seeking it. When you realize you are love then love will be seen and felt no matter what appearances appear.

Here is a video for you spoken by Tony Parsons;
youtu.be...
This one is Mark West using the word 'awareness' alot:
youtu.be...
edit on 14-8-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

If you listen to Mark West, in my last post, when he says stop chasing false gurus, he is meaning love also. Love is a false guru.

It is the chasing that makes us unhappy, it is the belief that you are missing something, that something needs to be found to make us feel happy and complete.
Here is another video:
youtu.be...

This one is called 'Don't try to love everybody', by Mooji:
youtu.be...

Namaste.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

What I got out of that first tony parson video, and I agree, is that feelings and situations come and go, the only thing that you can take with you eternally is being.

Thanks for that video. I'll listen to the other ones and then I'll reply to your post.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Here is a really great website that goes along with everything you are saying. It is a glossary of terms so you have to click on a letter and then click on a term and each term usually has several paragraphs associated with it. Very good website. Highly recommended.

ahalmaas.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Thank you for the link to that website Smithjustinb, it is great.
A H Almaas says this is what you awaken into:

What do you become clear and awakened to? Your nature, to what is you. You become a light, but the light—by becoming light—becomes awakened to itself as a light. You become a light unto yourself. What you awaken to, which is a specific effect of the brilliant drink, is that your nature itself is pure preciousness itself, the utmost preciousness that there can be. So you realize that your nature is not only luminous and brilliant intelligence, but that it is precious. You see and appreciate now the sense of preciousness of Being, your essence, the substance of your consciousness. It is this preciousness that awakens, it is this preciousness that wakes you up, and it is this preciousness that you awake to. This is the preciousness of Being, of Essence, and the preciousness of what a human being is. (Essence of Intelligence, pg 339)

When this happens the preciousness is seen and felt no matter what appearences appear, they are precious too.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Awakening is something so profound you cannot put it directly into words, becuase it is different for everyone, but its when you know and go into Oneness then something in your mind clicks and boom, you will know for sure when it happens, be prepared for that to spike and hit you, if your actively searching, you will find it.

The other key is remembering, if you can remember, your mind clicks. You will feel it in your heart.

You will hear it in your mind, you will see it with your eyes, you will know it with your heart. You will remember who and what you are and you will experience time slipping, mind skips, or breaks in time for if you enter the One Moment Now. You have to remember. Love can take you there, but if you dont remember then whats the point, you have to walk through the door and onto the path, becuase on this path love is a constant, and is therfore it just is, theres nothing eles but, and if your reaching into this field of Consciousness you will feel the overwhelming love. You will also know things and thoughts of knowledge will be imparted to you directly. Where there will be just a knowing that imparts itself to you in full clerity and every detail known, becuase it will be as if you are looking upon it yourself and it upon you directly.
edit on 14-8-2011 by DarkCyrus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
An awakening simply means any realization which you previously were not aware of before. It does not mean a literal waking up from sleep. Although that is used as an analogy because when you are sleeping you are not aware of the huge world you are living in and are only aware of the space in your mind. Same thing with awakening to a higher truth, you realize that all along you were trapped in a dream like state and now aware of the reality around you.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

What happened when you became narcissistic?

Right around the time I realized I was becomin narcissistic, a few negative things started to happen. I can't really determine for sure whether or not the negative things were directly connected to the narcissism, but it seems appropriate. One of the main things is I had trouble meditating whereas before I was good at it.

If you agree that love is all there is, why do you go on to say that there are other things than love?

Because the other things 'aren't'.

Why would i be yelling at my mother 'i am love'?

That's not what I meant. I meant if you are yelling at your mother, you aren't being love.

Perhaps you don't get what i am saying.

Oneness equals love.
Is there room for anything else if all is one? I am love so everything else is too.
There is no separation between what i call me and the world.
All one.

When you feel one with everything and you know that you are one with everything. You know that the appropriate course of action is to serve others. You also know that to serve others is to serve yourself, so doesn't this take serving others which is righteous and make it selfish and unrighteous by serving others just so you will benefit? Personally, I think oneness is true, but it is not for us to know about. When we know of oneness, we tend to project our identity out onto the world when it is not even our identity that is one with all, it is our spirit which is love.

I think there is some confusion. Neti neti means not this , not this. This, i think, is the stage you may be thinking of.
You are thinking of when the mountain disappears. You know mountain, no mountain then mountain back again.
First it is realized that i am love and not all that that is going on in the world. But it is then realized that 'I am that'. Love is seen to be the source of me and then it is seen in the world.
Love is the source of all.

Believe me when i say i am not in danger, i am in love.
You will never find love by seeking it. When you realize you are love then love will be seen and felt no matter what appearances appear.

Here is a video for you spoken by Tony Parsons;
youtu.be...
This one is Mark West using the word 'awareness' alot:
youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

When oneness is known there is only the true identity which is love. The false identity dies.
Most people think they are more than one person, they talk to themselves, they argue with themselves. They hear more than one opinion going on inside themselves, they try to do the right thing. But they don't know which one is telling the truth, they are not sure which one to listen to. They have thoughts that they don't want. These thoughts are what torture people, it is this that makes us unhappy. Nothing in the world can make you unhappy, the world is beautiful, it is the thoughts and beliefs that drive us mad, it is this that we want escape from.
The thoughts are always about another time, about something that is not happening now. When ever we think about a future or past event the star of the show is 'me', this past or future 'me' is an illusion, as is the imagined event. Because 'I' only exist in the now. And now is right here where I am always.
The 'me' in the past and 'me' in the future dies when i realize that. If i hear this 'me' worrying about anything, because that's what 'me' does, 'I' ( the I that I am, here and now) am aware of it and can acknowledge the little 'me'. I can say 'ok, i hear', and it will pass on by. In the past i used to tell it off like a naughty child and a arguement would be ongoing until the next issue turned up. This is what happens inside heads, it is like a parent/child relationship. It is because we are bombarded with all this going on inside that we don't see what is really going on and that is why we might yell at our mother, friend, etc. The mind tires us out, it confuses us or frustrates us. We then blame it on 'others' for making us lose control.
With oneness both the parent (bully) and child (victim) disappear. When these leave there is peace and joy and space. Without the nagging voice in the head the world is unveiled, it is seen as it is.

This is Paul Hedderman speaking about 'What's not happening':
youtu.be...
And here is a full length interveiw with Paul Hedderman talking about awakening:
youtu.be...
edit on 15-8-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Everythining appears in the space of here and now.
All past and all future appear presently, in the present moment which is now.

The make believe world inside the head is make believe.
Believe the thoughts and you are lost.
Thoughts are not true!!!
Thoughts about the self are not true.
Thoughts about the world are not true.
Thoughts about lack are not true.

In this moment you are whole and complete.
Now is the time.
The only true 'thing' is now.
Now is the truth and when this is not seen there will be suffering.

The 'me' sense is an illusion that lives in the 'not' now.
The 'me' sense is the false self.
It is this 'me' that does all the worrying and stressing, it is this one who is unhappy, the unhappy extra one.
This 'me' makes all the trouble for this organism which can only be here and now.

Be present with what you really are: here and now.
Presence.
You are what ever is happening.
You are this.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
What I have found is that this reality is a program in reality within a program in us. Reality is like a bunch of programs running wild within our mind, when poeple are not taught self restraint of thought, so they run wild and reality is ever fluxuating from the intake of all these disproportion of thoughts. Our thoughts create reality. We are all connected to eachother in a very specific way. In order to understand this you must understand time. Time is like a book, with pages, and you can think of we or us looking at life from only one single page and mapping out the science on this page, seeing the passing of other pages gradually as the passing of time. Awareness is the realiziation that you are not body but orginally soul, and you begin to access all your powers and access the mind of your higher self, and eventually become and merge with your higher self from a standpoint of recgonizition in life as it is known. Cosmic beings use Cosmic intellegience, wherein it is understood, that all beings are connected to a supreme consciusness that is the entire universe, and it is totally alive and well. Sharing information. It has been called many things, Love is the constant fuel that keeps everything going.

edit on 15-8-2011 by DarkCyrus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join