It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has to be one of the sickest things ever aired on TV

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
This is from the final episode of Kenny Hotz Triumph Of The Will. Kenny is better known for his show Kenny vs. Spenny. This show recently aired in Canada on the Action network.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.
Edit-down your quoted posts to the important part.
Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.
Use snippets and links for external content.
Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread ?... Look Here First.

edit on Fri Aug 12 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by iforget

Dude, I'm not watching 20minutes of video without some kind of insight as to what it might be. I almost didn't bother replying.

Is it genuine 'sick', or like street talk 'sick'?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
GO WATCH THIS YOUTUBE VIDEO!!!

Seriously though, you've linked to twenty minutes of video without giving any clue whatsover as to why anyone should bother watching it.
So I wont.
But you should edit your thread to give some kind of original thought.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Thundersmurf

That could go either way I guess, It explains itself in the opening. Kenny attempts to become a cannibal by eating various parts of the human body culminating with Kenny eating a placenta.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thundersmurf
reply to post by iforget

Dude, I'm not watching 20minutes of video without some kind of insight as to what it might be. I almost didn't bother replying.

Is it genuine 'sick', or like street talk 'sick'?

Seriously. A little more info, please.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by iforget

Interesting and fairly disgusting. I applaud the idea of the show, and he can be funny. It is a little sensationalist (but hey, it's TV) and had me cringing, laughing and got me thinking.

Thanks!

CJ

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

I agree with that sums up how I felt about it very nicely, thanks

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I know this is nothing to do with the topic, but how do i start my own topic? i am totally new to this site and cant figure out how to create a topic can you please help?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Well I did watch the whole thing, and I must tell you Sensationalist yes, questionable most certainly. Entertaining absolutely! The subject though taboo, has seemed to have enjoyed a deepening interest in society, movies make regular references to Long Pork, there is a whole musical on the subject by Matt Stone and Trey Parker. My wife is enthralled with it, to the point of actually being worrisome
Me however, cannibalism, I wouldn't want to eat me, all the nitrates and toxins we put into our bodies, yick!!! cool post that guy is most definitely a nutter, thanks for sharing!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MX48K

I would click the "forums" tab at the top, find the proper forum and click it, read any posting instruction which should be near the top of the index, and then click "new thread"

also search to make sure your topic hasnt previously been posted

note that you have to have I think 20 posts to start a thread which I see you have now

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MX48K

You start by finding a topic a little more interesting than cannibalism and how to make it so funny as to get your own TV show.

That said, get your twenty replies to existing threads and then you can start your own. Have you not been watching long enough to know that yet?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by iforget

Okay thank you, i will look now.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by iforget

I wish his mind would tell him not to get off television, and then perhaps he might just do it!.

Vile, words fail me

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire
reply to post by MX48K

You start by finding a topic a little more interesting than cannibalism and how to make it so funny as to get your own TV show.

hmm I found the series to be at least as interesting as most on TV and often to be more thought provoking than the usual fare. While this was my personal favorite episode of the six in the series someone else may find the other topics more to their interests.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Next Episode: 50 varieties of scat from animals around the world! Watch as I eat them all - and of course, I have to eat the crews' too! Be sure to tune in!

CJ
edit on 12-8-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

GO WATCH THIS YOUTUBE VIDEO!!!

Seriously though, you've linked to twenty minutes of video without giving any clue whatsover as to why anyone should bother watching it.
So I wont.
But you should edit your thread to give some kind of original thought.

Hah how original is that post? I shared the video because I found it interesting. I am fine if you choose not to watch it but I will post my thread as I see fit and unless a mod requires me to change it I will not.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by iforget

A little off topic here, but I was curious about your avatar. Is that a huge bowl of nacho cheese the little skeleton guy is holding?

CJ

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

um it does look like cheese at that resolution doesn't it actually its flames I pasted in with photoshop

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

he has no idea what he has done to his soul...

but wait, its all good: hes just using "corpse medicine"

heres the uncensored version of kenny hotzs triumph of the will s01e06:
Stream: www.megavideo.com...
DL: www.filestube.com...
edit on 12-8-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

edit on 12-8-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

you got me there the real cannibals are much sicker and more disturbing than Kenny every dreamed of being

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join