It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Warning to Londoners, Fri Aug 12, Poss Trouble Again

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I wouldn't normally reply to a "rumour post" but my own experience earlier today tells me something is hinkey.

I was heading north (where to is not important) and when I hit the M11 it was just constant police vehicles, cruisers, riot vans, all heading south.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
To add my bit to this, my girlfriend saw 7 riot vans speeding towards Holloway / Archway while she was out earlier, so I definitely think the police are waiting for something to happen.
That would certainly tie in with Camden in the OP anyway, Just as well I already bought my booze and fags for the night

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

I've stocked up as well Dave, but more because it's a Friday night rather than the fact I'm scared of any trouble

edit on 12/8/11 by Death_Kron because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

Jeez, Wigan, I'd be panicking just living there

Oh wait, that's off topic. Erm... on topic RIOT VANS!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by PW229
reply to post by Death_Kron

Jeez, Wigan, I'd be panicking just living there

Oh wait, that's off topic. Erm... on topic RIOT VANS!

In all fairness the sights we have seen on TV of the rioters in Manchester, London etc look like the lads that walking down the streets after college.
edit on 12/8/11 by Death_Kron because: Im drinking, spelling is bad

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I just can't get over the great timing of this. When the UK was embroiled in corruption stemming back at least the last 3 PM's and major charges of system wide police corruption thanks to the Murdoch case. Now nobody minds are on the government corruption and now everyone's eyes are on the riots. It really looks like it was planned by NWO forces to get your attention else where.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noidentity
I just can't get over the great timing of this. When the UK was embroiled in corruption stemming back at least the last 3 PM's and major charges of system wide police corruption thanks to the Murdoch case. Now nobody minds are on the government corruption and now everyone's eyes are on the riots. It really looks like it was planned by NWO forces to get your attention else where.

Our attention has been distracted... but it is oh so brief.

We haven't forgotten about Call me Dave and his cohorts.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1
Nothing's going to happen. It's over. The chavs got their kicks and the police presence is too great now. It's not worth the risk.

I think you are probably correct however on Saturday night there is a full moon so we may unfortunately see some unrest then.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by moixa

Dessie Noonan once boasted he had an army bigger than the police, he is now dead. but his brother still runs gangs in manchester.

Noonan died at the age of 45. Addicted to crack cocain and alcohol he bled out alone in a Manchester gutter after a confrontation with a drug dealer.

Such is the glamour of the ganglander.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by moixa

Now Dave the toff wants to give police the powers to make people remove any covering from there face. The facists will love that one just wait for there calls to ban the burkha, again sigh. you got politicians listening to the public saying no police cuts...

how about a big f****n arms, bombing, mudering of innocents cut, millions and millions of pounds which could be spent on the british people of all walks of life.

you tell me TPTB agenda isnt divide and conquer.

How about a demo for WORLD PEACE. nah the majority of people have got just enough to live on and make them to happy to not give #.

axiom peace

Exactly, and I've just read today that they LIED about Libya. The lies to justify the war were even worse than those for Iraq.
www.intrepidreport.com...

www.independent.co.uk...

So, neither Amnesty International nor Human Rights Watch found any evidence to support any of the lies they told to justify attacking Libya. They did, however, find evidence which suggests some of the evidence and witnesses cited by UN to justify the war, could be fake.

This would make Cameron a war criminal, just like Blair. How dare he talk of morality and law and order.

edit on 12-8-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

It is no coincidence, of that I feel certain. I'm sure the Murdoch thing took them totally by surprise, that's how we managed to get so much information before it was silenced.

It defies every single law of averages that 'coincidences' keep happening - and always in their favour.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Actually, thinking about it - it has been a clever way to divert the anger away from Cameron, Murdoch and the police and onto the 'scum youth'....helped along in spades by the disgusting headlines in 'The Sun'.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
My question for Dave C.

How many innocents did you murderl in Libya today?????

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
There won't be any more trouble becasue the zombies have now seen they can't get away with it.

Spreading malicious rumours and disinfo won't change anything. It's over,

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
So if this is true the why don't some of you people out there that are all about freedom and going down with the NWO go and try to turn these guys in the right direction.

If anyone truly has some cahones in the UK, join these mobs and suggest they go to government buildings to take down the real culprits.

If you don't want another repeat of events, you are going to have to start taking charge, because leaderless anarchy is going to do nowhere. Take a stand and make the right choice. If you get beat up who gives a crap, at least you can say you tried.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack
If anyone truly has some cahones in the UK, join these mobs and suggest they go to government buildings to take down the real culprits.

Government buildings don't stock sportswear and plasma TVs.

Get a scooby doo, man.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join