It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Warning to Londoners, Fri Aug 12, Poss Trouble Again

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I have just recieved this message

Just got home (in Woolwich) and spoke to the Met police outside the DLR station (there is a lot of them). I told them about the rumours I heard of 300+ people descending on Enfield tonight to take on the"vigilante ​s" who are protecting ​ the area. The officer confirmed they had credible intelligen ​ce advising them that the following areas are going to be hit hard starting tonight and throughout ​ the weekend Enfield Woolwich Hackney Camden Peckham

I cant verify it but if its true and you are in those areas then stay safe

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I'm telling you this is all being orchestrated to usher in a police and military crackdown on ALL of us, courtesy of the NWO.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
If there is a conspiracy angle, which I doubt apart from criminal chancers, it would be the police themselves to defend against the cuts.

But I doubt that too.

I can see it kicking off again though.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Clearly not a very intelligent policeman to go giving away all the credible evidence to a stranger that for all he knew could be involved in riotus behaviour. See through the mist of b.s go hide in your homes until the government tell you it is safe to come out.

Divide and conquer, they are very good at this, the tactic never changes, anything but to accept a little responsibility themselves, after all it is they that make the policies, when was the last time you saw anyone in parliament take on any issue for the poor? they dont period, they are all scratching each others backs whilst screwing the rest of us. Whilst i agree that looting does not help the cause and can only turn people against the looters, then there are underlying causes here that need to be dealt with, sooner rather than later, or it is not going to stop without more bloodshed.

And no, i am not a bleeding heart liberal, i think anyone involved should be held accountable for the damage and made to pay.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

I said this in chat the other night, tonight will be interesting as I mentioned everyone will be tanked up, gearing for a scrap. Let's hope not...

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by brommas

They would pass on info if there is a public saftey issue.

But as I said I cant verify, just passing it on just in case.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
reply to post by EvanB

I said this in chat the other night, tonight will be interesting as I mentioned everyone will be tanked up, gearing for a scrap. Let's hope not...

I thought the same too.

Good thing there is plenty of plod on the ground tonight, hopefully that will deter any trouble

There will be a lot of pissed off people if the footy gets called off tomorrow. The firms will unite against them and that will not be pretty!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Lets hope so mate, nothing has happened yet (as far as I know) so for the time being it looks like we are okay, but the night is still young yet...

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
I'm telling you this is all being orchestrated to usher in a police and military crackdown on ALL of us, courtesy of the NWO.

My little brother forwarded me a text he got form one of the ring leaders of one of these riots trust me if this is being orchestrated by the NWO they need to work on their spelling and grammar.

This is being orchestrated by ignorant scum who probably think that the NWO is a 3rd division football league.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
add all the drunks and if it do kick off tonight could end up being 10x worse than what we've seen already

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by gremlin2011
add all the drunks and if it do kick off tonight could end up being 10x worse than what we've seen already

Definitely, but let's try and stay positive for all our sakes. I know I more or less said tonight would be when it all kicks off again but at the time of writing this post it's 19:28PM and we haven't heard anything, they were rioting at 16:30PM the other day.

All we can do is watch and hope.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
What really winds me up is the majority of the rioters are kids who are just following other people like sheep and trying to look good in front of their friends when they get an audience these kids think they need to be the focus of all attention they dont even know why they are doing it.
There is a thread on here about punishment for these people, I believe they should be marked/Tattooed with their crime on their forehead not a perm Tattoo but something that takes a few years to go this will be much cheaper than chucking them in prison and wont cost us in more taxes.
Yes people say they will were them as trophies but come on will they really when every time they look in the mirror they see this tattoo

edit on 12-8-2011 by sharky980 because: Spelling sorry

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
well i know for a fact folks who are meant to be on holiday/off due to work shedules have been asked to work for double pay tonite in the lower west midlands (my other half's bro is a copper down there and i was speaking to him yesterday)

That coupled with the ability for armed response to use non leathal ammo and a few of the water trucks that have been shifted over here from belfast... most likley be kept under control now...

i hope....

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Nothing's going to happen. It's over. The chavs got their kicks and the police presence is too great now. It's not worth the risk.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sharky980

A big L for loser

That would be superb!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1
Nothing's going to happen. It's over. The chavs got their kicks and the police presence is too great now. It's not worth the risk.

Hope to God you are right mate

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

My little brother forwarded me a text he got form one of the ring leaders of one of these riots trust me if this is being orchestrated by the NWO they need to work on their spelling and grammar.

This is being orchestrated by ignorant scum who probably think that the NWO is a 3rd division football league.

Sure there are many illiterate thugs who are involved in these criminal acts, but I wouldn't be surprised if MI5 have infiltrated these groups and spurring them on.

Problem - Hundreds of youths running amok in the Capital and other major cities.

Reaction - Public crying out for these thugs to be sorted out

Solution - New legislation bringing about tighter security, even more loss of freedom for everyday folk and the threat of the internet being pulled in times of trouble.

This is a tiny percentage of the population and we are allowing them to dictate how the rest of us are sheperded. Of course no one saw this coming did they?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Mark Duggan's uncle was crime lord: Man whose death sparked riots is linked to notorious gangland chiefs

The suspected gangster shot dead by police was the nephew of a notorious gangland criminal, it has been revealed.

Mark Duggan's uncle was Desmond 'Dessie' Noonan whose family used to run Manchester's underworld and featured in a 2005 documentary.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Dessie Noonan once boasted he had an army bigger than the police, he is now dead. but his brother still runs gangs in manchester.

Could the police have known that by shooting Mark Duggan that riots would occur?

And that his relatives in Manchester would riot too...
UK riots: suspected Manchester gangster Dominic Noonan arrested.
Manchester's most notorious suspected gang boss, Dominic Noonan, has been arrested after being seen allegedly helping to orchestrate the wave of violence and looting that swept the city on Tuesday night.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

A few football forums are saying that when at football matches police wade in cracking skulls even if they are way outnubered at the slightest bit of trouble, Yet during riots they held back.

Birmingham. On youtube you will find videos of ordinary members of the public describing how police incited the violence in the city centre. by kettling/coral

Obviously the scum up and down england joined in, and as a result we have the 3 asain men in birmingham mowed down by a black man which will just keep the blacks and asians there divided and fighting, again. sigh.

Now Dave the toff wants to give police the powers to make people remove any covering from there face. The facists will love that one just wait for there calls to ban the burkha, again sigh. you got politicians listening to the public saying no police cuts...

how about a big f****n arms, bombing, mudering of innocents cut, millions and millions of pounds which could be spent on the british people of all walks of life.

you tell me TPTB agenda isnt divide and conquer.

How about a demo for WORLD PEACE. nah the majority of people have got just enough to live on and make them to happy to not give #.

axiom peace

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Sure there are many illiterate thugs who are involved in these criminal acts, but I wouldn't be surprised if MI5 have infiltrated these groups and spurring them on.

Problem - Hundreds of youths running amok in the Capital and other major cities.

Reaction - Public crying out for these thugs to be sorted out

Solution - New legislation bringing about tighter security, even more loss of freedom for everyday folk and the threat of the internet being pulled in times of trouble.

This is a tiny percentage of the population and we are allowing them to dictate how the rest of us are sheperded. Of course no one saw this coming did they?

Couldn't agree more to that thought!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Oh yeah. Guess all the people that said Vigilantes would only make the situation worse were right. Hopefully these youths beat the piss out of these wanna be police officers. Any civilian that works with a police officer is the enemy in my eyes.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join