It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skeptical of F.E.M.A. camps/coffins and their preparedness to use them?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The "RAGE" virus will be spreading pretty soon.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

you asked here is the answer www.semp.us... and this emilms.fema.gov... see section 8-3 for info

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
About a year or so back, I participated in a voluntary flu drive. The state was giving free vaccines in designated areas, trying to see how many could be innoculated in any given precint, how orderly it could be handled, what the snags in the system they proposed would be. More people came in than expected, and it was handled calmly.

Some areas aren't trying to hide what they're trying to accomplish with such programs.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by EmVeeFF

i know about the fema labor camps, and how obvious their existence is, but what i dont get is the coffins...
they are too big, and why would anyone use them?
why have a grave yard when you can have people dig a big hole and die in it?
or burn them?
all in all, the fema coffins cant be coffins they are something else, unless they want to intentionally waste time, space, and money on this stuff...
which would be no suprise

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I've always found the FEMA conspiracies especially laughable. Yes, FEMA has thousands of coffins....there are dead bodies in a disastor......Hmmmmmm....yep, 1+1 still equals 2. Some people refuse to think logically when it comes to the government. They keep grasping at straws. Am I happy with the government right now? No. But quit chasing shadows and theories that just don't make sense.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by EmVeeFF

FEMA is an umbrella organization that acts as an interface between Local / State governments and the FEderal government. FEMA coordinates over 22 different federal agencies and their resources for response to disasters. Some department sinclude the Department of Energy, Department of Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, etc.

FEMA has no authority to just respond to any disaster. A local state of emergency must be declared. The state Govenor must then declare a disaster. If the Govenor chooses he can request the President declare a major federal disaster, which would then activate FEMA.

FEMA interfaces with SEMA (state emergency managment), who gives them a shopping list of needed supplies. FEMA gets theitems and gets them into the area, but it is up to state and local authorities to ensure those supplies get to where they are needed.

In any situation where FEMA is involved, you are going to have death and destruction. Its bad enough when a disaster kills people. It actually can get a lot worse if those bodies are not collected. Decomposition is nasty enough. Leave it in the elemements though and you have the beginings of disease that can spread (animals eat the body). You also need to take into account how it can contaminate food / water supplies as well.

Since medical insitiutions / coroners are the ones who deal with corpses, they are the ones who have the body bags. The supply they have is for the normal cycle of death, and is not adequate for a mass casualty situation (another reason they will use refridgeration trucks in mass casualty situations since morgues are not designed to handle mass casualties).

In addition to securing bodies, you can assume that a mass disaster situation is going to, well, destroy critical infrastructure. Supplies are going to be needed to assist in securing areas where supplies are located. Down here in joplin the fencing material was used to close off destroyed areas of neighborhoods and larger businesses.

The FEMA during Katrina is NOT the same FEMA we have now. The new director has completely rewritten the rules, removed red tape, and pushes for a proactive approach to be prepared, rather than respond.

food for thought.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by violence=answer
reply to post by EmVeeFF

i know about the fema labor camps, and how obvious their existence is, but what i dont get is the coffins...
they are too big, and why would anyone use them?

Then respectfully, please do some more research because FEMA camps, in the manner people discuss, are NOT real.

The bill people refer to as FEMA camps is H.R. 645: National Emergency Centers Establishment Act - January 2009

The bill was introduced, and then referred to committee, and went the way many other bills go while in that committee, which is to say it never saw the light of day since.

The intent of that bill was to use military infrastructure as backup locations for displaced people. Military installations are already reinforced and generally have theirown self contained water and energy supplies as well as communications.

If you read the bill there is nothing in there about locking people in, holding them hostage or any of that other BS.

The major drive beind it was to let familes who are displaced have some sense of normalcy. In addition to housing, there would be places on base so kids can continue their school without it being a major disruption, allows families a place to stay while trying to figure out how and where / if to rebuild.

Military bases are also able to act as distribution points for supplies coming into, and evacuating people out of, affected areas.

The goal is to have plans in place in hopes of never using them, rather than having no plans and needing one.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

www.libertyforlife.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

you TRUST these guys?
there is WAY more than what you, or i, posted here to prove there are forced labor camps, built and staffed, in america, for american citizens.
not to mention the government and fema confirm it themselves.

there is litterally nothing secret about any of this.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
So as far as these being coffins for FEMA then read this which is from an earlier post but it is the main point that people need to understand.

Subject:
Fw: Enquiry Date: 29 July 2008 05:48:44 BDT

To: [Redacted]

[Redacted]

The property on Lions Club Road in Madison, Georgia is leased by Vantage Products. The product stored on the property are standard burial vaults, please see our web page for information on this product - www.vantageproducts.com The majority of cemeteries across the United States require the use of a burial vault when a body is interred. The use of a burial vault, plastic or concrete, is to prevent the collapse of the ground in the cemetery and to protect the casket placed inside.

In the funeral and/or death care industry there is a common practice of people making their funeral arrangements prior to death. Many people like to make their own selections for the casket and burial vaults that will be used at the time of their death. Once this selection has been made the local funeral home that has made arrangements can purchase the burial vault product from Vantage Products and we will store it for them until that person dies. We maintain detailed records of ownership of the products and require a certificate of ownership to be sent to use before products can be released. Additionally, we are annually audited by several states including Georgia to insure that we have all of the products that our records indicate and that are on file with each of the participating states.

These products are not owned by any one individual person, company or the government. Additionally, there are only about 50,000 vaults in storage in Madison, no where near the quantity that is being discussed openly on the net. In the United States there are approximately 1,300,000 deaths each year. Of those deaths there are about 900,000 in ground burials every year. Only a small percentage of those people have pre arranged their burial. I hope this has answered your questions. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have additional questions.

Cordially,

Michael A. Lacy Vice President of Operations Vantage Products Corporation
960 Almon Road
Covington, GA 30014
Office 770-788-0136
FAX 770-788-0361
[email protected]

So why not just call and ask the man yourself, because he did invite anyone with questions to ask him. Funny thing about that is it seems no one will call and ask,so the FEMA coffin misinformation begins again.Can't wait to see how this thread evolves.

miseryindex2008.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by EmVeeFF

And there's a conspiracy in this how? FEMA has the power to suspend the Constitution in certain situations as well, least last I checked they did. These kinds of provisions were put in for worst case scenarios, pandemics, invasions of enemy forces onto US soil, assassination of the chain of government command, etc etc.

So no, I have no doubt they'd use disaster preparedness camps, if there was a disaster big enough to warrant their use.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

So why not just call and ask the man yourself, because he did invite anyone with questions to ask him. Funny thing about that is it seems no one will call and ask,so the FEMA coffin misinformation begins again.Can't wait to see how this thread evolves.

miseryindex2008.blogspot.com...

you can also point them here
www.abovetopsecret.com...
FEMA Coffins In Georgia
coffins debunked and I think that's where miseryindex got his information

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
There are camps, stockades, coffins, equipment moving around at night, and have training, alerts, notices and mention things coming up. It does not mean they know something, are getting ready for some secret op. Not everything is a conspiracy...yet 90% of posters think there is everytime some training comes up.

Yes, yes, yes..they have all these things. But they are not for what and how folks think. We HAVE to be prepared...and we HAVE to train. There must be alerts and places to go with people, families, deceased, and medical. What would you have them do? Have no places, no alerts, no training?

Then when the SHTF...youll blame FEMA too for not being prepared.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Ha, the FEMA camps...the reason I opened my eyes to all the other conspiracies. There's enough of these to put every American citizen in. To my knowledge, the main reason these exist, is if nationwide revolution was spread. They are very similar to Nazi camps, sad sad world we live in...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by violence=answer
reply to post by Xcathdra

www.libertyforlife.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

you TRUST these guys?
there is WAY more than what you, or i, posted here to prove there are forced labor camps, built and staffed, in america, for american citizens.
not to mention the government and fema confirm it themselves.

there is litterally nothing secret about any of this.

Please kindly tell me where these camps are?
Links?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Nice info...

Also, for those who want to go down the road of FEMA and Katrina, please take note there is a NEW FEMA director -

New FEMA Head - William Fugate

He was confirmed in 2009 and has taken the agency into a 180 from what tehy normally do. His approach is preparedness rather than response. He has cut out a LOT of the red tape, including getting funds. Down here in Joplin, MO FEMA agents took to the affected areas to hunt down people affected, instead of forcing them to come to them (they did set up a stationary command post for walk ins).

People who needed money did the paperwork, turned it in and got their checks. They were told that somewhere down the road it would be their responsability to justify a need for the money.

During the Joplin incident at no point did FEMA ever take over, arrest anyone, detain and one person in a different thread suggested they were hear to finish killing people who didnt die, which is complete BS as well.

FEMA cannot just show up, they MUSt be requested by the state, and a FEderal disaster by the President MUST be declared. If a federal disaster is denied, states can still appeal through FEMA to get assistance.

FEMA

Take a look around the site and see what they are doing....

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeWorldOrder
Ha, the FEMA camps...the reason I opened my eyes to all the other conspiracies. There's enough of these to put every American citizen in. To my knowledge, the main reason these exist, is if nationwide revolution was spread. They are very similar to Nazi camps, sad sad world we live in...

riiight...

Please tell me where these FEMA camps are.

Source

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by EmVeeFF
While doing a research report for one of my classes on American preparedness for pandemic disaster, I stumbled across this document. If you read it you will see that F.E.M.A. most DEFINITELY has the will and justification to use their camps and coffins you may have seen in various videos and websites.

Hrmmm..
In the event of massive disaster or health collapse and the resulting riots and disorder that may create, would you rather the diseased dead or dying bodys be left in the streets and without proper burial? Would you like to drink the same water, sleep in the same places or have your kids do that with a person dying from some newfangled plague? Would you not like protection from rioters? Looters? Would you not care what happens to your disabled neighbour or friend who cant ' fend for themselves' with their supershot rifle?

In the event of a supermassive ecodisaster, deaths on a supermassive massive scale from *any* event..would you NOT want your governement prepared to render assistance and address logistics etc..? Happy to go round doing it all yourself as individuals huh? That might be fine for ten bodys..what about ten million?

Everyone whined over Katrina saying that the government DIDNT do enough or have any real plans or people in place and you demanded they should have..now your seem to be whining because they do or might?

You cant have cake and eat it too reality...either they plan and are there when needed or not. You decide.

Sorry. To me this post is just more evidence of a schizophrenic paranoid reality many in the US. have decided to live with. You reap what you sow...no skin off my nose.

We have state agencies for disaster preparedness here too. Literally dozens of well organised volunteer bodys and government agencies etc all as well skilled and trained for crisis managment as we can get them and not just for the healthy survivors who for the most part as we saw in recent firestorms, will be left to act responsibily and with common sense, but also for the weakest, the ill or infirmed the disabled elderly and young etc...people who CANT always fend for themselves.

We have disaster plans and public order control measures that will be enacted 'in the event of' too - so no c*nt can rip anyone else off in the middle of a bad time ( see London)...these things just arent viewed in singularity as being evidence of a government coup or a mindless evil government being 'out to get us'...more they are evidence of a forward thinking population and a government prepared to *respond* to a crisis rather than people being left to a screaming reality of madness of *reactionism*.

As far as I am concerned there is a large difference between a government being prepared, and a government preparing to kill you! Unless evidence rises to suggest otherwise, these measures are preparedness issues, not politics. Common sense and reason....they're worth having.

R
edit on 13-8-2011 by Rosha because: typos

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by FreeWorldOrder

Or just maybe they are there to provide a secure place for citizens to stay in the case of a major cataclysm hitting the country, like a big EQ that destroys housing etc? Meaning the camps...not the coffins
edit on 13-8-2011 by MissConstrood because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join