It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the Global Financial Elites Controlling $46 Trillion In Wealth

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Sounds fantastic, compile a list of all the most Wealthy people in the world including photographs and locations that they reside. Make sure to include their kids and where they go to school as well and then release it in torrent as a pdf or something.

That would get some response. I'm not going to do it, I just am here to deliver the direction...Now go minions compile the Elitist Files and you can start easily by breaking it down by alphabet and using the Wiki.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

That the ticket
When they control the flow of commodities, they tend to control the price of it. Supply & demand is the implement of choice. If even the poorest of us serfs have money in their pocket, it is an insult to the integrity of the bankers. And just like Rothschild (the Bauer family) says 'Give me control of a nations money and I care not who makes the rules'.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Deserve has NOTHING to do with it. I had a great friend of mine die 3 weeks ago. Great person and human being with a 3year old and a 1year old. Life isn't fair and it sucks bad sometimes. We have to try to help each other but most people are selfish and do not care. I'm not here to judge the person that gets rich and has all the breaks. I don't have the answers, you do the best you can and thats all you got. A 3 year old gets murdered, a cop gets shot and killed during a routine traffic stop and the 90yr old billionare dies in bed with his 23 year old wife. Why? No one has an answer and god works in F*&%$# up ways. You help when you can and do the right thing. That is all any of us can do. Were debating on who needs to pay what and instead of asking how can I help. The being or beings responsible for this human experiment may pull the plug at anytime.

edit on 12-8-2011 by KoolerKing because: blah

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

I never have understood what people need sooo much money for!!!!! I am MORE then happy with just having a clean safe home, electric, water/plumbing, heat, and food in my children tummies, and a phone for emergencies at least and them having decent clothing...i dont even care about my own clothing!!! i can see them maybe wanting to keep maybe a couple million but these people who have millions upon millions upon millions...what for???

Your still no better then anyone else, if anything it just makes you more greedy! I have always told anyone that if i won the lottery i would probably give most of it away if it was millions of dollars...yes having a lavish life might be nice but i cant see how a person could have a fulfilling life without hardships!

This is my personal opinion...i do not expect others to feel the same...and if anyone wants to pick on me for having a personal opinion then go ahead cause i honestly DONT CARE!

Love to All!!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

The rioters in London are called animals and thugs for stealing while those in high leadership positions make huge sums basically the same way and are rewarded for their deceit and malfeasance.

Funny how that works, isn't it?

And we wonder why nihilism is fast becoming the world's biggest philosophy in the industrialized world.

Notice how the mainstream media has no idea why all these kids are going wild?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRemedial

The law does need to acknowledge its social responsibility.

Here is one link to an elite watch www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

And don't forget these people need some hard questions www.whodidit.org...

Another link that shows the conflicts of interest within the media www.fair.org...

edit on 12-8-2011 by kwakakev because: added media link

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by soficrow

The so-called "Global Financial Crisis" simply redistributed and concentrated the world's wealth into very, very few hands. Lowly wage earners are carrying the nation's debt - now $14,588,853,570,235.83 - but the rich get to sock it away.

It was engineered deliberately, and was a massive heist. It was a re-distribution of wealth from the poor to the already filthy rich.

...It's probably the biggest heist which has ever occurred on the planet.

What else can I say? I agree. Totally.

...But I think we need to see what's happened with corporate versus national wealth too. In 2000, of the world's 100 largest economic entities, 51 were corporations and 49 were countries.

Now - most nations are up to their eyeballs in debt, all our money went to bailouts and CEO bonuses - and generations of our descendants are indentured to pay off the debt that was artificially created.

I've been looking for up-to-date research on this one but can't find any. I'm thinking maybe 6-8 corporations run the world now, and all the nations in it.

Anyone else? Any bets on this one?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by KoolerKing

Life isn't fair and it sucks bad sometimes. We have to try to help each other but most people are selfish and do not care.

That it does mate. That is why we need to support the legal system to step up to the challenge and get a better grip on the issue of conflict resolution. As humans we make mistakes, it is how we are programmed and how we learn. Throughout history our ancestors have tried to make a better life for their children and that has brought us here. We are all going to die, that is inevitable. When that day comes I just want to see that I contributed more to a better world than a worst one.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by haarvik

It's a very slippery slope to start dictating to people how successful they can be. Who will make that decision and what qualifies them to do so.

That's exactly how the system works to keep the poor that way. The tax codes work against those struggling and the bankers decide who can and cannot obtain credit to further opportunity.
The government and banks make those decisions and what qualifies them to do so? - their wealth and positions of authority, or course.

This is SO worth repeating.

That's exactly how the system works to keep the poor that way. The tax codes work against those struggling and the bankers decide who can and cannot obtain credit to further opportunity.

The dice are loaded; the deck is stacked; the system is discriminatory. It's all skewed to keep the rich rich and skew the poor.

But speaking out is a communist act? Get real.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I believe that as long as their is one single millionaire in the world people like you would say they are the root of all evil because they simply have more than you.

And people like you will continue to WORSHIP them,
just as the gorillas in the troupe worship the Silverback male.
Its instinctive among Republicans and Libertarians to worship
those in power.
That is the problem.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I agree brother

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Even a million is chump change here in Vancouver, where the AVERAGE price of a modest home is a million dollars.

If only we could go back to the 1960's and just start over..

link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Originally posted by crimvelvet
...when Nixon took the USA off the gold standard they made sure their wages kept up with inflation unlike the poor smucks in the factories and offices. In 1976 A typical American CEO earned 36 times as much as the average worker. By 2008 the average CEO pay increased to 369 times that of the average worker.

This is the nitty gritty of how the transfer is made.

New money does not appear magically in equal percentages in all people's bank accounts or under their mattresses. Money spreads unevenly, and this process has varying effects on individuals, depending on whether they receive early or late access to the new money. This was one of Mises's original contributions to monetary theory, one that is ignored by all other schools of economic analysis.... Mises argued that the losses of the late-coming losers are the source of income for the early arrival winners....

...This indicates a fundamental aspect of Mises's monetary theory that is rarely mentioned: the expansion or contraction of money is a zero-sum game.... The economic benefits obtained by the early users of new money, even gold, are made at the expense of those who gain access to it after it has altered the array of prices.... www.lewrockwell.com...

Thanks much for the info and the links.

link   

That is an awesome site, it just needs pics and family tree now. Even just the pics of immediate family and this of course is all gathered with no ill will or intent towards the people. Let us just call it a measure and research to have handy in order to assist the authorities in the event that a crime had been done at the hands of one of these people. Civilian research at it's finest.
edit on 12-8-2011 by TheRemedial because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Holy sh*t.

That is a lot of wealth.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Elect Ron Paul!!!!

Reduce the military to defensive border protection only
Shrink the government to a really small size
End Lobyyists

Then the Gravy Train for the parasites at the top will end, since they use our military and politicians as a sugar daddy to crowd out competition.

The Welfare train ends here

reply to post by soficrow

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
This is the strongest argument that I have seen in a long time for the reinstatement of the estate taxes.

No family farms will not be lost to them that was always a myth.
What it will do is stop the siphoning off of wealth from the middle and lower classes into the coffers of the upper 1%.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

Thanks.

reply to post by TupacShakur

I agree. And thanks.
edit on 12/8/11 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

I believe that as long as their is one single millionaire in the world people like you would say they are the root of all evil because they simply have more than you.

What you're doing is called projection - you don't know what I'm like. fyi - I'm one of a kind.

You're also falsely attributing statements to me. tsk tsk ...fyi - I don't believe millionaires are the root of all evil. I've said over and over ad nauseum our system is at fault. And no, I'm not a communist either. I just don't support global corporate government.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

reply to post by newcovenant

I do believe this is true and also what drives the NWO fear. People have to have that boogyman in the closet to blame things on and will not accept the fact that their problems may just be part of the cycle of life. They feel the need to have someone as the cause of their pain.

Certainly there is an endless amount of corruption and greed among the rich but their are also many self made people who achieved what they have. I would suggest if people are feeling so controlled that they join the wealthy and become one themselves.

It's not hard and if you are not rich or not in the process of becoming wealthy you lack one of three things:

The desire

The intelligence

The hard work

People need to ask themselves which of those areas they are failing in and address that instead of shifting blame to those that have already made it.

What a load of rubbish.

You obviously have no idea how easy it is to make money if you were born into it.

Not to mention most of the wealthy in this country STOLE it via tax exemptions, bailouts, extortion, and corruption corporations corruption etc. etc. etc.

The list goes on.

The system is tilted in favor of those who already have money and it's worse now than ever in history.

Only in a corrupt system is there this much disparity between the wealthy and the poor.

That's a fact.
edit on 8/12/2011 by JPhish because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join