It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Predicted Three Things Before They Happened

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ren1999

All right:

1) Does David Cameron's government survive the next General Election in the UK?

2) Do we all die in 2012?

3) Can you REALLY answer ANY question ANYONE puts to you to that 'offer' without getting some half-arsed reply for fear of "altering the timelines"?

How f'ing stupid. How can one put questions to you unless you've not so much got predictions but KNOW EVERYTHING? Are you really going to say "Sorry, not got an answer to that one. Ask me summat else"? And whatever we ask that you DO 'know', you probably can't answer with a William-Hill-accepted prediction because we'll be thrown out of the "OP is a jackass" universe into yet another dimension.

Sorry if I'm putting a spanner in the works but this is f'ing juvenile and patrons of this forum should know better than to humour this sort of thing if it has the idiotic gall to post itself outside of The Grey Area.

Signed, a coffee/nose-interaction-inducing POHM

edit on 12/8/2011 by Kolya because: Misspelt something. Sue me.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ren1999
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

The V.D. cure is my next prediction.

Let's see if I'm correct.

You are aware that V.D is a range of diseases, not just one... right? You are also aware that Penicillin cures venereal diseases already... right? You are also aware that AIDS in not a venereal disease. One of the many ways it can be transmitted is sexually. Not the only way... right? FAIL!

IRM

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
"1) Does David Cameron's government survive the next General Election in the UK?"

The U.K. would be lucky to have another election. I predict that David Cameron will instate MARTIAL LAW!
The riots will pick back up and the Olympics are at risk of cancellation. But I will not say absolutely.

"Do we all die in 2012?"

No. But not since World War II has any group of generations seen what.. xx

"Can you REALLY answer ANY question ANYONE puts to you to that 'offer' without getting some half-arsed reply for fear of "altering the timelines"?"

I would prefer it if it was some kind of national or international news. You think my future self has the time to look up your name and tell you trivial details about what happens in your future? How about all the other guys with your name? I'm not a traditional fortune teller. I can contact my future self with a device that my future self has. It was given to him/me as a reward for creating a new learning study method.

"How f'ing stupid. How can one put questions to you unless you've not so much got predictions but KNOW EVERYTHING? Are you really going to say "Sorry, not got an answer to that one. Ask me summat else"? And whatever we ask that you DO 'know', you probably can't answer with a William-Hill-accepted prediction because we'll be thrown out of the "OP is a jackass" universe into yet another dimension."

I don't know everything. Did I say that? If I did, I must have been lying.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
That pretty cool that you convince yourself of whatever.

I myself however, also have the internets.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
"You are aware that V.D is a range of diseases, not just one... right? You are also aware that Penicillin cures venereal diseases already... right? You are also aware that AIDS in not a venereal disease. One of the many ways it can be transmitted is sexually. Not the only way... right? FAIL!"

Yes. I'm aware of that. I'm also aware of the many different variations of bacterium and viruses.

I am not aware that Penicillin cures V.D. such as Herpes Simplex II.

I am aware that AIDS is a venereal disease. Are you aware that V.D. and S.T.D. mean the same thing?

Just because AIDS can be transmitted through infected blood transfusions does not mean it isn't V.D.

Please check YOUR FACTS before you claim that I have failed.
edit on 13-8-2011 by ren1999 because: grammar

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Tell me what your job is and where you live. I'll tell you what I can find out.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ren1999

I love how you are writing this stuff as if its all new to us like “are you aware that V.D and S.T.D’s are the same thing”

Yeah I learned that in sex-ed when I was about 13.

You are not in contact with your future self, if you are prove it, perhaps a photo of to two of you standing next to each other, or you could arrange for him to tell you exactly and i mean EXACTLY what the headlines in all the world’s major newspapers will be over the next week.

So far you are just writing vague BS and making educated guesses.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

I had to mask all my predictions as to not alter the time-line.

The Norway Shootings
"Get people from your neighborhood and a lot of weapons and travel north together if you can."
Ren, Jul 15, 2011

Maybe I am confused and simply not understanding the message you attempt to relay from the phrase above, but I see no connection whatsoever from what is quoted above to the attack in Norway. Maybe it has to do with not knowing your location, but I really just dont see it. Can you elaborate?

The London Riots
"They're going to start demonstrating and pillaging. This is about to happen shortly."
Ren, Jul 14, 2011

Who is "They"? Aside from that there have been many people who have been giving warnings concerning riots. The first name that comes to my mind is Gerald Celente and he was very specific in his "prediction". He said it would be younger people, mainly students and he named the areas and how it would progress. So in my eyes this is not necessarily a "prediction" but more of a simple case of being aware of the political climate.

A cure for AIDS, Cancer and V.D. is coming shortly. In just a few years.
Ren, Jul 13, 2011

We have seen threads about "cures" for Cancer and AIDS sporadically right here on ATS over the last few years. "V.D." is really a very general term and for some cases of "V.D." there is already cures. As an example we can use gonorrhea or chlamydia. Both are venereal diseases and both already have cures.

Please do not misunderstand me, I am not saying you have or have not predicted anything. I am actually very open minded about these types of things, but it is hard to claim something is "predicted" when the actual "prediction" is left very vague and generalized so that it can be associated with just about anything.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

You are not in contact with your future self, if you are prove it, perhaps a photo of to two of you standing next to each other, or you could arrange for him to tell you exactly and i mean EXACTLY what the headlines in all the world’s major newspapers will be over the next week.

So far you are just writing vague BS and making educated guesses.

You're right, of course.

O.k. CNN World News will report..

"Ron Paul Wins Iowa Straw Poll"

Then a growing group of angry Paul supporters will accuse the media of retracting the articles.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

You're all right. I can be easily dismissed now. Yet I will continue to humor you with predictions as long as you're willing to read. Stay tuned.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

You're all right. I can be easily dismissed now. Yet I will continue to humor you with predictions as long as you're willing to read. Stay tuned.

Wow.. you seem pretty defensive.

I will be more than happy to read any prediction you make, but you can not blame people for being skeptical. As I read what you claim to be predictions I am reminded of the same thing I read in newspapers in the horoscope sections. Things that are very vague and generalized so that a person can connect the horoscope to just about anything that is actually occurring in their life.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ren1999

Again a educated guess what I am looking for is for you to get your future self to go provide you with the headlines (and i mean their headlines) for every major news paper for say the next week.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

I'm not defensive. I'm agreeing with you. I do want to convince you. So I'm going to make a short list of cryptic sentences. But they won't be so cryptic that you can't figure them out when they happen next week.

"Irish Blood English Heart" Denounce this Royal Line
Free Speech is abolished in the U.K. Teen goes to jail for just hinting riots.
Martial Law is declared in the U.K. Conservatives overreact. Youth explode in rebellion.

The U.S. Dow takes a dive and goes down for the count of "3".
U.S. copycat riots. U.S. media blocks coverage. 10 Comcast Broadband can't stop people pouring into the..
U.S. politics announced broken.
Ron Paul gains popularity.

ALL THIS in one week or your money back.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

A cure for AIDS, Cancer and V.D. is coming shortly. In just a few years.
Ren, Jul 13, 2011

Well if you know this about cancer, then you must know how it will be cured. Why can't you let scientists and doctors know what you say you know and just tell them and they can speed up the process and cure it now.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ren1999

"Irish Blood English Heart" Denounce this Royal Line Free Speech is abolished in the U.K. Teen goes to jail for just hinting riots. Martial Law is declared in the U.K. Conservatives overreact. Youth explode in rebellion. The U.S. Dow takes a dive and goes down for the count of "3". U.S. copycat riots. U.S. media blocks coverage. 10 Comcast Broadband can't stop people pouring into the.. U.S. politics announced broken. Ron Paul gains popularity.

If as you say your future self told you all of this then it should happen.

If all of this does not happen by next week will you create a thread announcing that you have been BSing us all. If you truly have faith in your predictions then this should not be a problem.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfraRedMan
"You are aware that V.D is a range of diseases, not just one... right? You are also aware that Penicillin cures venereal diseases already... right? You are also aware that AIDS in not a venereal disease. One of the many ways it can be transmitted is sexually. Not the only way... right? FAIL!"

Yes. I'm aware of that. I'm also aware of the many different variations of bacterium and viruses.
I am not aware that Penicillin cures V.D. such as Herpes Simplex II.

Then why didn't you stipulate Herpes Simplex II? Being vague again? So you're telling us now that there will be a cure for Herpes Simplex II when exactly? Give me the exact date, the name of the Lab and the scientists involved in this major breakthrough! If you cannot answer in plain and exact terms then you are a fraud!

I also expect the same information for AIDS.

I am aware that AIDS is a venereal disease. Are you aware that V.D. and S.T.D. mean the same thing?

Ahem... yes I am. What I also said was that it's not limited to simply being an STD... right? So it's more complex than that. Using your vague reasoning and language, a donkey might as well be horse.

Just because AIDS can be transmitted through infected blood transfusions does not mean it isn't V.D.

No one is saying that. You claim a cure for VD. That's an all inclusive term. Thus far we already have cures for certain venereal diseases. Unless every venereal disease is cured, then we don't have a cure. In fact, we are no better off than we are today.

Please check YOUR FACTS before you claim that I have failed.

I already did. I think what's more appropriate is that you check your head.. or pay a professional to do it for you. You still fail.. You know it... and you know we know it, yet you continue to play these pathetic immature games. It appears the only person who is fooled by you is yourself. Very sad!

IRM

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I often wonder what would constitute an actual global prediction being taken as an OMG he was right! moment.

I too, have predicted global things before they happened, however, I noticed after a few years of doing so that timelines are almost impossible as everything is event based and does not seem to be based on any set timeline.

Especially when it comes to global predictions because the world is always changing and events change for the most part, making the prediction not happen. When it comes to humans that is. It seems from my experience that any prediction involving the actions of another human being is doomed to fail.

I was also hit/miss and people tend to focus on your misses much more than your hits.

8.0 earthquakes? Monday, 03-Apr-00 12:19:59 Message: I had a dream last night about some realy massive earthquakes,well one anyways. It was an 8.0 and was centered in Japan. It could be because I was watching about the valcaino, or it could be a warning, only time will tell I guess.

The link to where I made this prediction: Past,Present,Future

I made several others there, as that was my website before Geocities went down. Timeslines were messed up, but in hind sight, I think I did pretty well, I even mentioned the space shuttle blowing up, a possible close call, that goes wrong.

I also saw a major terrorist attack on the US, I thought it was nuclear due to the dreams I was having, that hasn't happened yet, but shortly after, 9/11 occurred.... and the number 9 was definitely involved. *shrug* I don't know if I misinterpreted or what I saw is still coming.

Anyways, those were my attempts at global predictions, and my thoughts on if it can happen. As I am just as mystified as many on how and why people can do these things, it was an exercise for me.

No harm in trying right? Even if you are wrong.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I had to mask all my predictions as to not alter the time-line.

convenient.

i believe in psychology they call that a self reinforcing delusion.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I see you're from Australia.

I'm from Japan.

We're both not safe.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Where exactly does your future self reside? Approximately how many years ahead of our time did you find your future self? What does your future self do? How's humanity making out in the area where your future self finds itself?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join