It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Birth certificate does 'not' matter.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Recall Obama, He has repeatedly violated his oath to support and defend the constitution.
His past (that he has tried so ‘desperately’ to hide) which has been uncovered is as unsavory as a year old Big Mac and without a teleprompter as seemingly intelligent as a gibbon.
If he were my employee, and had been one tenth as unpleasant in manners I would have fired him after the third time he acted in a superior manner to a client which probably would have been the third time he met a client. .
Why do we the taxpayers put up with an arrogant, scripted, inept puppet bent on the destruction of the country as planned by his puppet masters. He isn’t even trying to hide it.
Do I believe that he is eligible for the office that he holds? No. At ths point, the birth certificate, passports and all the rehashed hidden documents and thesis papers don’t matter. The eligibility requirements were put in place to eliminate those candidates who may have loyalty to some other entity than the American people. His path of destruction proves that he is loyal to his string pullers.
For that resaon he should be removed from office and every order and document he has signed as the representative of his office be publicly scrutinised as to the motive behind why he signed it.

He is damaging to the country and should be removed and the damage undone.

edit on 12-8-2011 by VforVendettea because: bad keyboard

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by VforVendettea

If it is proven than you shouldn't have a problem showing us this proof.

I'd like to see it

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Obama, Bush, whoever comes next....They are all puppets. All in place to push the master plan of greedy rich men who really control the world!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Htrowklis82

A recall and review would go far in cutting those puppet strings. Of course I'm from calif and we have recalled more than any other state as far as I know

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

unfortunately the more I study, the more I see how far the string go, and how thick they are.....
I think a recall would be nipped in the bud before it even got off the ground.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
New tactic. Nice try.

You've rewrapped a birther thread in a different color with the title, then go on to state that he hides his past, has phony documents etc........

At the very least you could have fed your audience with a nice diet of WND or Orly.

Funny how it doesn't matter, yet you continually allude to how it does....... with no evidence.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Htrowklis82

Perhaps.
But the string pullers are conditioning people to thinking that way and counting on it having the desired effect.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

There will be a recall.

It is called a election and it will happen in 2012.

That is how our democracy works.

You get four years to lead this country and if you do alright we give you another four years and if you do poorly you get to go build houses for the poor or go sky diving each year on your birthday.

America,what a wonderful country.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
It most certainly does matter - because nailing the Obama fraud will send a political shock wave that will collapse all political media and judicial establishments - not to mention requiring a military coup to sort it out.

..................and that is why no-one has the balls to touch this!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by IamJustanAmerican

In Cali if a politician proves to be so damaging a recall is to get the person out of the position to prevent further damage.

We have waited too long already. A great amount of damage has been done.

new topics

top topics

join