It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The PATRIOTS; who Cheat (AMAZING VIDEO) you've never seen !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Hello Everybody!

After joining a while ago and lurking for even longer I believe i finally have something of significant calibur to bring to your attention for my first Post.

This Video was constructed by a group of buddies a few years back, i found it while on their channel and the message is very well delivered. and under appreciated only 319 views. I am very proud to have found this diamond in the rough and feel that the community here will appreciate it most

I feel that I have much to offer in the way of discussion and look foreward to having high quality posts for you in the future thanks for having me.

(for those without video)
This video is a very artistic interpretation of todays philosophical injustices. It is almost poetry; and speaks to the general mindset of todays youth or others who are feeling disenfranchised. keeping in mind that this was made by the younger generation (around 14-16) it touches on a lot of topics not always in the most detailed of ways however the message is clear..(think the girl who gave the speech to the UN and had them speechless).

it is called "The Patriots Who Cheat" Enjoy

edit on 12-8-2011 by reedbananaboat because: To add description

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by reedbananaboat

I don't have video at work.....Can you possibly give a brief explanation of the video and your thoughts on it for discussion?? Thanks

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I thought this was about football

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Great vid!

The line "Poor Nations feel sorry for Americans" caught me.

I'm Canadian and by no means are we are a poor Nation but I also feel sorry for Americans. I also feel sorry for Canada as I look around and realize that we are going to be hit next.

So now I'm feeling sorry for Americans AND Canadians.

edit on 12-8-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
I don't have video at work.....Can you possibly give a brief explanation of the video and your thoughts on it for discussion?? Thanks

Its like a 4 minute lot rap video by some black guy, except its more spoken word than that even.
Its a long whinging complaint about how #ty his life is because he's a sheeple and watches too much TV and believes everything TPTB tell him, and this is true for everyone else in America as well.

Nothing you havnt heard on here before.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The video could have been talking about most countries at this point in time. Once again I think it's a smear campaign against the US. I also noticed the names AT THE END OF THE VIDEO AND THEY DON'T SOUND LIKE LOCAL BOYS AND GIRLS !!!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I can understand the sympathy sometimes I really wonder if America has a chance of being a better place for our children than it was for us.

@ dont sound like local.

they are local dudes from tucson high, but this isnt their day job they go to community centers and spread positive messages through concerts and art, and also the dude is not black and is definitely not on a "?smear campaign?" don't know wat logic was used to come to that conclusion.

I really thought this would just be appreciated its just good group of kids from social studies making a statement.

edit on 12-8-2011 by reedbananaboat because: making changes

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Hey I did enjoy that, thanks. Young, thinking, creatives your mates.

I'll give a description for those wondering: It's a short spoken word video rant on the state of our nation...and ourselves.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
that was awsome the young artist put himself out ther balls to wall.
the only way to give a great performance
nice find bro!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein

Its like a 4 minute lot rap video by some black guy, except its more spoken word than that even.
Its a long whinging complaint about how #ty his life is because he's a sheeple and watches too much TV and believes everything TPTB tell him, and this is true for everyone else in America as well.

Nothing you havnt heard on here before.

Thanks for saving 4 minutes of my life then!! How can I ever repay you??

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
So it's been stuck on 319 Views for at least 2 hours now.

Have any of you watched it at all?

I jest: I've watched it completely here once, completely on facebook once, and completely on youTube thrice. Still at 319...LAWL. :/

Just transcribed it, so none are left out.

Patriots Who Cheat

"This world works in mysterious ways" - so they say, and I agree with whoever said it.

Yet we're so caught up in our MySpace page, that we forget, this life is happening this second.

When was the last time you walked outside and breathed?

Our generation has grown up in front of a screen.

Walk ten steps to our car, drive to our job, work, leave, park, walk inside, eat, TV, sleep, then repeat.

Break out of it.

This is counterfeit.

This authentic experience of being a human being is being taken out of us.

Today sucked.

I spent it in a chair sitting...refreshing my page to see who was staring at my pictures.

Is this existence?

It this what I live for?

Is this what the pen in my fist was equipped and gripped for?

Is this the definition, or is it yours, and I swore I would not conform.

I'm one power button away towards freedom, and I won't get there watching I Love New York reruns.

Technology is slowing our growth to what we can become.

I'd rather be 50 and alive than be 100 and be numb.

Years and years, fear, distraction, and we don't even know truth.

I spend $200 a month in health insurance, so I don't die when I'm supposed to.

I been all around the world, and what's ironic and hilarious, is the poorest countries feel sorry for Americans.

And I love America, but America's embarrasing.

Send our troops to die for material possessions, and we leave our kids debt, cause that's what they've inherited.

Leave the TV on, and we call that parenting.

Buy success. Put it on, and wear it. Put up a fence, make money and don't share it.

It's been about us, since the Declaration of Independence, and our Constitution is constantly being revised by our President.

Anything to go ahead and "get them terrorists."

Never liked the Giants, but I love to see New York bomb on the Patriots.

And if I said there was a bomb in the Twin Towers, located in the basement, and it caught wind, I'd get called "Satan" or be assassinated.

And the "plane" that hit the Pentagon (?), I don't believe it evaporated, but you'd call it a conspiracy and put on T-pain sh*.

If I'm preaching to the choir, like when the levvies broke, more fire for the people, but "The People" aren't registering to vote.

We're drunk at the club or putting up 5 on fire to smoke, and since the last election my people have lost "Hope."

Forgot about our dreams, and we don't follow the issues, 'cause we're swallowed by a screen - the same one you're staring into.

I call it like I see it and believe me, I'm "one of them" too. I just watched an Obama speech and I picked up my pencil.

The most important presidential race in history, and it's essential. Whether or not you know it, trust me, this affects you.

So from here on out, we determine the season, but I just saw that Patriots who cheat can and will be defeated.

edit on 12-8-2011 by lagnar because: Added Link to Transcription (In Title)

top topics

join