It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DreamOracle's Dreams Of Worthy Mention

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DreamerOracle
Hello

Today DB 19th September 2018: A jet fighter trying to take off tumbles off to the side of the runway. It may have been attacked as it tried to take off??
I've been searching for the exact type an SU35... What stood out was the nose but then America also have a similar model.

Seems I'm not to good on aircraft identification

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Hello ATS

An audible DB today: Two men discussing surfing (I guess) "I rode the wave longer than you"! then I heard a gunshot.

Not a lot of details but then it was only sound, no images.

Yesterday

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Hi ATS,

DB: Terrorist Attack,World Financial Crash, Conservatives out of positions of power. Events unfolding in that order.

I've been looking back through my thread and have made a startling observation... There is a 2 year gap, give or take months, between Prediction and event. Page 5 referring to 2016/17/18 and so on and so fourth.

So my latest being for anytime around 2019/20/21... late 2019, during 2020 or early 2021.

Seems this may have been in reverse order
typical... I'm hoping before Christmas or even after as long as the vermin of conservatism has gone.

Losing Her Cabinet

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   
A new year and the first of the year...

2nd January 2019: An explosion an Aircraft Carrier (I'm saying what I see not what I think is leading up to the event) directly on its bow was a large Ferry/Cruise Ship and it collided into the carrier. Intentional I don't Know???

A businessman in pinstripes and a bowler taking part in very dodgy deals that lead to his arrest... more than one man.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Posting another hit for last year... Posted on a site Here I use. Posted on the 16th October 2018

PD: Two overweight builders fighting, one thrown to the floor in a high visibility vest.

French High Visibility Vest Riots
edit on 2-1-2019 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Hello All

MY latest PD, I was stood in the street from my childhood and I was discussing with a friend, "Brexit". Just behind us in earshot was a very stern-faced Mr Putin... I told my friend exactly how it was going to play out.
" We will leave the EU but we will renegotiate to rejoin some years later but with no actual bargaining power left". Mr Putins listened intently but his feelings were quite clear, he didn't want the UK in the EU period, he looked quite annoyed when I declared the UK would later return to the EU.

A strange one but self-evident and quite clear.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Hi ATS

Tuesdays DB: A number and then what it referred to 19_ _ days to Doomsday...

Short and simple but to be clear as in the past this also may be something I witness in a movie on that day in the future.

It is important still so I will give a general round up and include in its own post with those others close to this date, they may be connected like a dominoes...

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

I don't post much as they are mainly personal, here goes my latest...

DB on 18th March 2019: A man, his face all burnt and blistered.
Later that same day: The man is Chinese.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Hello ATS,

I don't post much as they are mainly personal, here goes my latest...

DB on 18th March 2019: A man, his face all burnt and blistered.
Later that same day: The man is Chinese.

the approaching C4 Sun CME from flare explosion … will hit Earth today the 23rd //march with a grazing blow and hit in the Eurasian/Oceania hemisphere

that is my guess of the 'burnt up face of an Oriental man'

ETA: www.msn.com... ocid=spartanntp
edit on rd31155335219923432019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

That would make sense, glad to have your input... Sometimes they can be quite cryptic but sometimes they are quite direct.

Onto my latest...

DB 24 Mar 2019: I could hear US Police sirens in the distance, (I was watching the scenario and not participating) A male and female Police officer was also on route to the scene. There was gunfire the closer they got, all of a sudden there was an explosion... the distant sirens fell silent and so did the gunfire. The two officers arrived at the scene... two police cars were destroyed utterly, four or more officers lay dead on the ground. They quickly got out their car as they were also being fired at by three perps coming out of a three-story office building to their left. A fourth shooter hiding on the right down a path leading to another building also began to fire... He had run out of bullets and had begun to run. The female officer went off in pursuit on her own much to her partner's anger that she had done so. She went out of site and from the path came a single shot... It then skipped to the end of the scenario with all perps bar one dead, the one being the one the female officer chased. She was dead shot as she ran down the path mid reloading her weapon.

Then returning to sleep after a brief waking moment...

DB 24 Mar 2019: A small picture of the weapons used... Pistols, SMPs and a Rocket Launcher. I was made to believe these were weapons supplied to another country by the CIA only to be sold back later to very undesirable American Public... so many in fact the Police had lost complete control from what I could see.

The female officer was half Native Indian/African American.

Believe it or not, the first DB was very short although to describe it wasn't. Obvious to see the message though, don't supply weapons abroad because they will find their way back with devastating circumstances tipping America ever closer to melt down. Might be a 2022 to 2024 time frame event but as I typed out this post I kept putting in 2020 instead of 2019 by error... twice...

maybe not so much of an error

edit on 25-3-2019 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Hello ATS

A quick DB, 23/04/19: I ran to an underground car park, it was war before heading down I saw one missile being destroyed above the city. When I reached the lowest floor an explosion rock the area... I was being vaporized and experienced it fully, first heat then nothing instantly. Seemed to be over Iran issues or situation.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 03:57 AM
link   
posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link quote reply
Hello ATS

A quick DB, 23/04/19: I ran to an underground car park, it was war before heading down I saw one missile being destroyed above the city. When I reached the lowest floor an explosion rock the area... I was being vaporized and experienced it fully, first heat then nothing instantly. Seemed to be over Iran issues or situation.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Hi ATS,

DB: Terrorist Attack,World Financial Crash, Conservatives out of positions of power. Events unfolding in that order.

I've been looking back through my thread and have made a startling observation... There is a 2 year gap, give or take months, between Prediction and event. Page 5 referring to 2016/17/18 and so on and so fourth.

So my latest being for anytime around 2019/20/21... late 2019, during 2020 or early 2021.

So we have Sri Lanka Easter Terrorist Bombings

And now Theresa May Resigning

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Hello ATS

Just a catch-up,

My spoilers from last year posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:56 AM I decided to have a peek forward yesterday instead of my usual, waiting to receive...
Precog 1: Witch Down, Russia. Russian Aircraft Crash
Precog 2: Destroyed ship, followed by an image of a submarine.

Precog 3: Sheffield FaceBook Government in hot water. Scandal something else may be afoot.

edit on 14-6-2019 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

DB 17th June 2019: A silhouette of a fat man behind a desk then a card being flipped, on it was an image of an explosion or mushroom cloud.

Short and very worrying.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Hello ATS

Todays DB: 05/07/2019: The ground was shaking like an Earthquake and missiles were being launched into the sky.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

My creative part of the year but I do get the odd Precognitive Dream... As follows

Dreamed sometime last week and left me with a week of thought, 14th July 2019, DB: 4, 8s... A puzzle isn't it? That was until I realised it was an answer concerning a youtube video about the World Corporate Debt and a proposed Crash and Great Depression. They said it would take around 8 weeks, negative interest rates, yada yada yada... So 4, 8s... 32 weeks?

21 July 2019, DB: I was discussing what planets were around our nearest star and the difficulties of observing them... I decided to interrupt the conversation and asked why they didn't use my method. I projected myself through space, I came up to what looked like a model of all the planets in the system... 4 gas giants 1. Light Blue 2. Brown dark 3. Light Brown 4. Orange, behind them, were numerous other smaller planets so I decided to look for the Earthlike planet and there it was... Huge in comparison to Earth half the size of one of the Gas Giants, predominantly Ocean but with small land masses scattered around its surface, it had an atmosphere as I could see weather and clouds with the blue ocean peeking through from time to time.

Quite entertaining, now whether that's true or not I haven't a clue.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Hello All,

DB31/07/2019: I was store watching a storm while standing on the beach... 12 tornadoes formed over the sea, sucking up vast amounts of seawater ready to drop onto the shore, more were forming as I left the terribly scary scene. Biblical to say the least.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

As to the Summer of 2024 you may be correct, it would seem like a doomsday but not so much the kill shot but more than likely a result of the following and the normal active period of the sun... A recipe for disaster, meteorologically and geologically...

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Hi ATS

05 Aug 2019 DB: I was walking with friends up a street on a hill, it seemed unusually hard... I stopped a curb and told my friend to watch. As I jumped forward off the curb I didn't land on the road but drift slowly back onto the curb. A culmination of low gravity and going against the momentum of spin.

Very strange one.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join