It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DreamOracle's Dreams Of Worthy Mention

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
Still quite not the norm in the method ..... Longer than the norm.
28 March 2012 : A lush green valley area being hit by Five twisters and the same time and after they died out a Tsunami as high as the hills themselves spilled over the landscape.

29 March 2012: President Obama addressing the nation, " We have 6 days until they arrive". Flash forward to many disk shaped UFOs arriving and then joining to form war machines.

p.s thought.... How else would you wanna visit a War crazed planet....

edit on 31-3-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

So A Lush "Green Valley" was the name of a flooded place during the hurricane...... 5 Twisters? not sure but I'll call this another hit.
Next up Obama and UFO-gate.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
30 October 2012
I took a nap today and had a DreamBurst: A single word flashed for a second or two... "Nsym"
It's Algebraic Combinatorics...
Time to study .

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
17th November 2012 Dream Burst: "Apocolypse Winter 2013", now this isn't the twisted meaning given by modern times but the true meaning (Apocolypse ) Meaning something reaveled a secret or mystery?
This does tie in with an earlier dream I had a while back and is around the same time of year November 20th 2013 "Fire Mushroom" I think I mentioned it before. It is fast becoming a time in the future I'm not looking forward to.

18th November 2012 Dream Burst: "Letter to Eiberman/Eeberman/Eberman", Now this is a puzzle.....

This could refer to Lieberman
I'm not liking the the path these dreams are taking.
edit on 18-11-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I spent last night in deductive contemplation after the recent Dreambursts I received........
1. How can "humans become extinct in 2182" if there was a Apocalypse next year
2. How can there be "a Public reveal of UFO's and ET in 2041" if there was a Apocalypse next year
3. How will "Peoples lives be decimated by a very large flood that affects a large portion of the West coast of the US, most of the East and the South (China, Russia etc. etc.) in 2029/30 lasting until 2036

The answer is Simple..... The true meaning of the word Apocalypse is implied (this is because most of my dreambursts are from sources not affected by any type of twisting of the facts or meanings of words they are, PURE), not the fairy tale version of the word given in the Christian, Jewish and Muslim faiths.
Apocalypse (A secret or mystery revealed) Winter 2013 after an event stated in the OP of this thread 20th November 2013 "Fire Mushroom" (A nuclear accident or use of a bomb or missile). Furthermore the last dreamburst mentioned "A letter to Eiberman/Eeberman/Eberman/Leiberman" could imply the region of the above disaster

I will remain positive and refer you to my signature.
edit on 19-11-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

4th November 2011

Dream: Brighton Bomb 120 die(It seemed to be near the Pier) but it wasn't many because Dakar was a lot worse.
An interuption into one of my longer regular dreams.... The Dakar portion of the dream being the added extra.
edit on 6-11-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

Dhaka Brighton Bombing follows sometime in the future if this is the incident.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
29th November 2012: Dreamburst: Stelae of a person but as I aproached it the image suddenly changed to the stelae thrusting a stone sword at me.
I had been looking at the recent Alien Interview Thread and what possibly could be these devices used to trap Is-Be's as the human body died.

30th November 2012: Dreamburst: Shocked Quartz contains evidence of lost civilisation.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

How on earth did i miss this thread??? Im going to read it from start to finish when i get back from work tonight. By the way, greetings from a fellow swanjack.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

29th November 2012: Dreamburst: Stelae of a person but as I aproached it the image suddenly changed to the stelae thrusting a stone sword at me.
I had been looking at the recent Alien Interview Thread and what possibly could be these devices used to trap Is-Be's as the human body died.

30th November 2012: Dreamburst: Shocked Quartz contains evidence of lost civilisation.

Yknow, i think the alien interviews a work of fiction, i honestly do, id love it to be real, but the writers a scientologist, so put two and two together.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Me either not sure if it's real or a hoax but it was on my mind at the time.... And real or not, it seems I was given some kind of answer. Maybe the train of thought was the after life and being ancient what better Stelae Grave Markers for Kings and Warriors of old... And as for Shocked Quartz it does stand to reason it would contain fibres or remnants of the far ancient past but these remnants seemed to be artifacts of great importance.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
5th December 2012: DreamBurst 1: African starving child in a doctors tent, a large mass of white lumps on his stomach. The white lumps erupt and a swarm of wasps fly out.... the child was screaming in pain.

DreamBurst 2: Inside a facility facing a Reinforced Steel Door.... on it is a counter it read, "0092".

edit on 5-12-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
9th December 2012: Dreamburst: Astronaut walking along small metal bridge towards me or my view and a American mans voice.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Hi ATS,
Another strange language dreamburst 11th December 2012: ---?---- Napas --------- ------- ------- ------- Tempe ------- . It was repeated to my over and over again in an effort to make me remember it but I didn't enter it into my journal until later in the day....
So unless you know a good hypnotist it's going to stay a bit of a mystery...
Napas/Napa's.... Native American Indians
Tempe/Teampae..... ?
The only 2 words I remember hearing. Very odd indeed as usual.
edit on 15-12-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Ok now we head into the bizarre....
Dreamburst: 18th December 2012: A small Alien riding on a Missile or Rocket....smiling as he went.

Dreamburst: as above; Voice saying,"We Are Here".

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
A very strange event and dream in the early hours of the 22nd December 2012: I was asleep when all of a sudden I felt a presence in my bedroom, such a presence that it brought me out of a deep sleep.... Now it was either a presence that gave me filled me with fear or as the feedback of current emotion being expressed off most humans when they are in my presence. I returned to my pillow to sleep but immediately was given a dreamburst.... I was awake
It was a sound..... An Air Raid Siren ...... I quickly sat up again, was I in the presence of my source
The message or dreamburst was instant... as soon as my head hit the pillow.... literally.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Interesting experiment I did recently....... I got into the dozing off state and started my stop watch, I also began to count as I dropped off to sleep... I got to 15 seconds within my dreamette then awoke stopping my stop watch.... 5 seconds had elapsed. So if you want to know how the time differs between Dreamworld and Reality its 3-1.

edit on 2-3-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

yep, noticed that already several times

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
So sports fans SuperBowl on the 3rd February 2013... And not so long back I had a DreamBurst of a photo in a frame of a family celebrating but they were wearing American Football shirts... White,Blue and Gold, it seems one of the teams actually have the exact fans shirt in their merchandise shop.. The Baltimore Raverns so I can't profit from this insight(So my wifes having a flutter on the outcome
)

26 October 2012 Dreamburst: A photo image of a group of people... Americans, as they were wearing those big american football shirts, White with blue and yellow/gold on the shoulders... The main person in the photo was a young man with blond hair (curtains-esque style haircut).
What this was about ... I haven't a clue.
team kit ... Chicago Bears or Denver Broncos .. as near as dammit.
edit on 26-10-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

16 January 2013 DreamBurst: A asteroid (Missed NEO) decending over a very lit city street (a bit glitzy fancy neon bilboards and street lights... NOT VEGAS... highrised buildings in the background,a massive broadwalk compared to the road... The end of a V-shaped junction) Size of a small truck and as black as coal with fire and flames billowing from it as it went. I'd say about 20° angle of decent.

21 January 2013 I was contemplating Gravity at the time and all its complexities and the recent thread about Cosmic Wind something or other and as I slipt off I was suddenly aware of carrying on the conversation in a completely different language and I was discussing it with someone.... This caught me off guard and I quickly woke up... I remembered the very last word mentioned "Zabadista"...
I did some research and came up with 2 options....

1.Zapadista .

2. A Indian freind of my wifes said it may have been Zabardast meaning "Big, Amazing or Awesome".

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Dreambursts 1st June 2012 (I decided to employ the same method as RVers use.... quite effective)
1. "I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here" Spoilers. (Something I watch when its on)
2. Handles. (???????)
3. Shed door being open.(need to improve my security)
4.Newsreader reporting while sitting in a kindergarten classroom sitting on a childs chair.(???????)
5. Aliens (?????)

My target date was a specific date at the end of November.

I will not mention the significance

4.Newsreader reporting while sitting in a kindergarten classroom sitting on a childs chair.(???????)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

So sports fans SuperBowl on the 3rd February 2013... And not so long back I had a DreamBurst of a photo in a frame of a family celebrating but they were wearing American Football shirts... White,Blue and Gold, it seems one of the teams actually have the exact fans shirt in their merchandise shop.. The Baltimore Raverns so I can't profit from this insight(So my wifes having a flutter on the outcome
)

26 October 2012 Dreamburst: A photo image of a group of people... Americans, as they were wearing those big american football shirts, White with blue and yellow/gold on the shoulders... The main person in the photo was a young man with blond hair (curtains-esque style haircut).

16 January 2013 DreamBurst: A asteroid (Missed NEO) decending over a very lit city street (a bit glitzy fancy neon bilboards and street lights... NOT VEGAS... highrised buildings in the background,a massive broadwalk compared to the road... The end of a V-shaped junction) Size of a small truck and as black as coal with fire and flames billowing from it as it went. I'd say about 20° angle of decent.

21 January 2013 I was contemplating Gravity at the time and all its complexities and the recent thread about Cosmic Wind something or other and as I slipt off I was suddenly aware of carrying on the conversation in a completely different language and I was discussing it with someone.... This caught me off guard and I quickly woke up... I remembered the very last word mentioned "Zabadista"...

1.Zapadista .

2. A Indian freind of my wifes said it may have been Zabardast meaning "Big, Amazing or Awesome".

I Call this another hit , Ravens win the superbowl.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

)

1.Zapadista .

I Call this another hit , Ravens win the superbowl.

I was about to point out... yes, their logo is blue/white/gold.

Thanks for the prediction, please keep them coming as they happen to you.
I am wondering if you had any major ones regarding earth crust displacement or earthquakes.

Thanks,

Andro

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Andromerius

Actually I have had plenty regarding Earth Changes that kind of link to some form of major Subduction Event, around 2029-36 sometime within these years e.g. floods, volcanoes, Earthquakes all centered around this one time frame and around the Pacific Ring starting from an eruption. I quote from an earlier question asked of me by a member .... I dreamt of a woman's head made of fiery molten rock(Mount st Helens ?) This lead to a range of different Dreambursts all regarding a certain time periods as mentioned above.

To my latest Dreambursts and seemingly more warnings of a coming war.
9th February 2013 Dreamburst: Prepare for a World War.
I do have plans in place ready for any such event and am continually preparing and building a strategy ... the best I can do. Survival is the keyword here. Check my previous DBs for the beginnings of possible world conflicts 20th November 2013 I believe fingers will be pointed after a terrible event, the conflict will unfold after. Like I've said before there's always the multiverse theory finger crossed... my disclaimer

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join