It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DreamOracle's Dreams Of Worthy Mention

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Hi ATS
I thought I'd post my mentionable dreams for you to see and appraise at your discretion. I do look these up myself but it's always good to have more than one point if view on my dreams, I always miss something

27/06/2011: Mans Voice, "I'm being tapped !!"

21/07/2011: Predator Drone (International?) Incident.

22/07/2011: SC-SE-P New Shuttle or Ship.

31/07/2011: Ice (World?) Land Travel.

12/08/2011: Destroy##word blurs## Aimed V 9 2 3.

I have researched todays dream it seemed more important and as far as the others go... I'm not privvy to future Drone Strike details but if one of your operatives is reading this you may wish to be very careful in future...
So as I said todays dream is 1 of 3 possible subjects it pertains;
1. Merline and its Satellites or a binary star?
2. Something to do with Nazi germany and the USAF?
3.Viator and Renaissance Studdies, Indian and Psuedo Indian Passages with regards to the moons rotation and nodes etc. Source

I've noticed a definite lack of detail around this time of the year as opposed to the winter months when they are very detailed. To explain it simply, Summer its old Dial-up and in winter its Fibre Optic Broadband. I'm beginning to think its Constellational in some way.

P.s edit the Ice (World?) Land could mean we're in for a cold winter again lots of snow for Swansea ...again
, he hopes

edit on 12-8-2011 by DreamerOracle because: adding

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Having Studied the above Source I found it also pertains to a descending node of the moon or a Comet in Sanskrit...

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Another Image Dream, make of it what you will...

Whether theres meaning in what hand its in
.. As it appeared to me in more or less one second.
edit on 17-9-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
DreamerOracle! I lost track of you! So glad you are still dreaming and posting.

Oh, I need to U2U you with some info. Glad to see you out and about!
edit on 25-9-2011 by SunflowerStar because: sp

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
the pic OB is holdn sent chills through me.. (from u reading my 28oct thread u should know why.)

stay safe in the upcoming month(s) hun

Peace + Love
Vamp

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I think it was regarding Elections to be honest.... Now whether its a plus or negative for Obama
but maybe it could be to do with the 28th
I really couldn't tell. I replicated the image as best I could.... now you see what I saw. I'll try to get more on this never fear.
edit on 26-9-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I recently....last week infact dreamt of China Subsidising Oil in order to get at TPTB
I hate money and all it entails so how that works
I haven't a clue. The following evening I had another dream and it seemed like a threat or desperation. A voice said, "Just.... prepare to die", maybe just a nightmare.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
My dreams have been very lucid recently, as I recall the loud clear voices and images, --but-- after I awake, I immediately don't retain their message and details. So this is something new and different for me. Sorta like when you bring up a window, and some hacker immediately deletes it. (If thats a good example, maybe not...)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

Always have a Dream journal handy by your pillow and not forgetting the all important pen.... Then as soon as you wake jot it down. Sorry short reply I'm on my mobile... I'll reply fully later.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
As I said above always keep a journal closeby to write in as soon as you wake....
I hope your feeling better today Simone50m.. The dieting that is, for Cereal or Wheat have you tried making your own ..... Bread, Oatmeal ect.... Spelt Flour & Oat bread just one recipe all organic and very good for your digestion.

So on to todays Burst ....
ok the eight key is defunct... so 2eigth/09/11:

So Impact or Earthquake ... I'm not sure.
edit on 28-9-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Also the room was dark but I had a shape of a map when I closed my eyes as though I'd been looking at a lightbulb if you understand what I mean
A southern tip of a continent with two small Islands off it..
Rough Sketch

Closest thing I can find is the southern tip of Argentina. It could be nothing but I'll put it out there just incase.
edit on 7-9-2011 by DreamerOracle because: adding

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
Hi ATS
I thought I'd post my mentionable dreams for you to see and appraise at your discretion. I do look these up myself but it's always good to have more than one point if view on my dreams, I always miss something

27/06/2011: Mans Voice, "I'm being tapped !!"

21/07/2011: Predator Drone (International?) Incident.

22/07/2011: SC-SE-P New Shuttle or Ship.

31/07/2011: Ice (World?) Land Travel.

12/08/2011: Destroy##word blurs## Aimed V 9 2 3.

I have researched todays dream it seemed more important and as far as the others go... I'm not privvy to future Drone Strike details but if one of your operatives is reading this you may wish to be very careful in future...
So as I said todays dream is 1 of 3 possible subjects it pertains;
1. Merline and its Satellites or a binary star?
2. Something to do with Nazi germany and the USAF?
3.Viator and Renaissance Studdies, Indian and Psuedo Indian Passages with regards to the moons rotation and nodes etc. Source

I've noticed a definite lack of detail around this time of the year as opposed to the winter months when they are very detailed. To explain it simply, Summer its old Dial-up and in winter its Fibre Optic Broadband. I'm beginning to think its Constellational in some way.

P.s edit the Ice (World?) Land could mean we're in for a cold winter again lots of snow for Swansea ...again
, he hopes

edit on 12-8-2011 by DreamerOracle because: adding

but this news was old news it happened in late August.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I have had hardly any dreams of late not since my threat dream.... "just....prepare to die" . So nothing was forthcoming until today.

30 October 2011
G7 China.....
yes thats it. In someways I hope we're in for a quiet time in the immediate future but that is after my previous dreams have come and gone.
edit on 30-10-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
4th November 2011

Dream: Brighton Bomb 120 die(It seemed to be near the Pier) but it wasn't many because Dakar was a lot worse.
An interuption into one of my longer regular dreams.... The Dakar portion of the dream being the added extra.
edit on 6-11-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I have had a rather uneventful time of late, the odd dream but very hard to recall them until last night they returned with avengeance. Three in one night.

1. Personal
2. The 4th Riech a World Riech... The resistance dressing up as a Officer and killing a driver, for the use of Uniform and Vehicle.
3. Rome. (To what in Rome I don't know)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Short and puzzling....
22/11/2011
India's Second Great Sky or Floating City (phonetically) "NAYDASVAHA". Thats how my English ears heard it anyways.

I'm English born and bread and dyslexic..... and yet I'm dreaming real Indian words?
NADA
SVAHA

edit on 22-11-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I've been hooked on
for the past few weeks and have only recently return to a decent sleep pattern

Dream Burst 7th December 2011

June or July 12 ?

Internet False Flag ?

Yes I play some video games, even enlightened people have to live a little.... you don't learn by not trying things.
Dragon Born.... it's funny how the creative human taps into some truths without even realising it, passing it off as all his own creativity when in fact parts of his story are lost facts or ounces of truths hidden within the Aether.
edit on 8-12-2011 by DreamerOracle because: adding

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The past couple of years reviews and results are posted at the end of my Christmas Carol Post.

Onto the new

27/12/2011: Natural Gas oil platform explosion of its storage tank.
Whitehouse parts of it collasped, Front view 3 pillars at the entry and a large portion of the left side of the building. (To me it looked like earthquake damage or even explosion
I only seen the damage after not what lead to it).

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join