It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati.org Countdown

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I clicked on a section of the pyrimid and it brought me to a Nasa web page, seriously wierd stuff on there!

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by fuzzy0087

any code breakers? found this within the site by clicking on part of the pyramid

Lol mate you don't need a code breaker for that. It is what is called "nature's number".

See here or here or here.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I already gave them. I see it as Freemasonry from Germany. I had there number back in the 80's when I was into the Amiga computer scene. Many in their culture are completely immersed into magic, technology and mathematics. This may seem like a trivial matter, but those who were teens in the 80's are now running the world from the distal phalanges of computer code. They worship at the alter of theosophy. When you find events happening in opposite, you find this evil sigil magic at work. This website can be compared to a urine mark from a dog.

Originally posted by Warpthal
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Your thoughts on the spinning pyramid?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I'm with you. The first revelation will be preached as, "peace, peace." Then, sudden destruction. When Jesus arrives, there will be no need to question it. It will be obvious.

Originally posted by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD
reply to post by SuperiorEd

from what I read satan is gonna look like Jesus and the false witness is gonna look like Mary his mother to fool everyone left on this world
pray to GOD and turn away from your sins
don't let them fool you

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
So.... the RIddle:

Got in on my first try.

Human spelled backwards (like the riddle) : namuh

It's crazier inside. This is fun whether it's true or not.

Don't know where the riddle originated, but I've heard it since I was a child. And using 'human' instead of 'man' seems like common sense considering the set up of the other pages. And then backwards was a no-brainer cause EVERYTHING has been backwards practically.

Hope this helps. Oh, my computer is still doing fine. Nothing horrible has happened to it... yet.
But I do have mad ad blockers and virus protection.

Happy Hunting!

Oh- Sorry if someone already found this answer- I stopped reading posts on page 5. Gotta jet.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ElizaAshdene

don't be too proud of yourself, you can get in without typing anything in the password box...just click the submit button and it takes you.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

As i found it too
if you look back in the posts anyways yeah its werid what kind of things it connects to like different Egypt stuff and it just looks weird nothing else to describe it and could anyone give me the link to the page where this "countdown" is? i would like to see it

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I read through everyone's posts and clicked around a bit in and out of the subject site. I have to concur with those that said it gave them computer issues. After about 15 minutes in, my google chrome windows started to "swap-out" (I don't know how to describe it). Like if ATS was my tabbed page to the left, it went away and the other tabbed pages changed position. Weird.

My ATS tabbed page was gone all together. So, just be careful messing around in that site. Happy sleuthing...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jewells

If you're wondering about the answer to the riddle, it's "people".

"Morning" represents infancy. We crawl on all fours during infancy.
"Afternoon" represents adulthood. We walk on two legs.
"Night" represents old age. We walk with a cane in old age.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/73969efd0e43.png[/atsimg]

7th of December 2011? I wonder what the significance of that is..

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
reply to post by Britx

That poem is intriguing. Here are some things that happened on the date December 7th that relate to Germany. One of the items is really interesting as related to the Black Sun mentioned in the poem. What does it mean? Who knows, but it is interesting to think about.

It made me think of this ;

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I forgot to put this in my post and the pages were still open. I didn't see it posted previously (my bad if so) but links I found clicking around:

Their Yahoo group which has links to a page that has Magnetosphere info, the USGS website and NASA's stereo site. Yahoo Group - Illuminati Order

LOL - I tried to sign up and it asked me to submit a paragraph claiming why I want to join. I just tried to say as much NWO dogma as I could think - I'll let you guys know if they accept me.

Also there the following which lists Governments of the European Union: Link to Page

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
XYZD
edit on 13-8-2011 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorKarma115 Days 20hrs from now is December 6th 2011

If you look at the Javascript, which determines the time left, it's set for Wed. December 7th, 2011 8:00AM EST.

// Countdown Timer
//

//
// configuration
//
var month = '12'; // '*' for next month, '0' for this month or 1 through 12 for the month
var day = '7'; // Offset for day of month day or + day
var hour = 8; // 0 through 23 for the hours of the day
var tz = -5; // Offset for your timezone in hours from UTC
var lab = 'countdownTimer'; // The id of the page entry where the timezone countdown is to show
// END configuration

After this time passes, a text message will be displayed as 'Sorry, you are too late.'

if (countdown < 0) [
document.get("countdownTimer"). = "Sorry, you are too late.";

edit on 8/13/2011 by BeyondPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticDan
So, Black sun? NO Sun is black unless it is dead, Maybe, Nibiru/planet X is Real?, Start digging people

Schwarze Sonne ? Not real?

The Black Sun is symbolic. It is the "hidden light".

edit on 13/8/11 by felonius because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jewells

The Answer is human, i typed it in randomly and it let me in

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
www.tribwatch.com...
edit on 13-8-2011 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

reply to post by Jim.Hero

Here is another hidden link on their .info site. LINK It contains a hidden poem about a black sun. The interesting thing is, if you do a good search for one line of the poem, it does not link back to the original site. This means Google is not threading the words into its engine.

"At the east of the world stands
The Midnight Mountain.
Eternally his light is performing.
The human being's eye can not see him,
And still he is there.

Above the Midnight Mountain shines
The Black Sun.
The human being's eye can not see her,
And still she is there.

In the interior her light lights up.
The brave and the just ones are secluded -
Still the deity is with them.”

- Inscription of Balibu

Sounds like an allusion to the old Hallow Earth theory. The Nazis had 'Black Sun' cult and they are also rumoured to have investigated the Hallow Earth idea, perhaps due to the connection to the legends of Thoth, whom, i think, they (Himmler) was drawn to via Madame Blavatsky's theosophy and occultism.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

"At the east of the world stands
The Midnight Mountain.

This is a reference to the Arctic Point 103, the Blue Island, and Midnight Mountain. This is where Nazi Germany fled to during the war.

Eternally his light is performing.
The human being's eye can not see him,
And still he is there.

I assume a reference to Lucifer.

Above the Midnight Mountain shines
The Black Sun.

"As part of a secret international society engaged in defending the world against Jewish domination, the refugees abandoned the swastika and conventional German insignia. The symbol of the society was the Black Sun."

The human being's eye can not see her,
And still she is there.

The is the transcendent power of the third eye, or the five eyes of Buddhism. The her is likely Sophia.

In the interior her light lights up.
The brave and the just ones are secluded -
Still the deity is with them.”

A reference to the Illuminated ones or assented masters.

- Inscription of Balibu - Not sure on the author. This is a band and the above may be lyrics.

It is interesting to note, 666 is carbon, the element of life. 6 neutrons, 6 protons, 6 electrons. This is the carbon credit system of the new economy that will be used by the NWO. It originates in Europe and is primarily a function of Germany. Germany will rise to be the leader of "The Ten". This is the ten nations that will lead the Antichrist in the last days spoken of in Revelation and Danel. Germany is the beast and the 'mark' that will enslave the world as part of the revived Roman Empire.

edit on 12-8-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-8-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

Such a good post it's worth repeating....

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorKarma

I am O rh neg blood type, any ideas why they believe this is out of the ordinary?
I have my suspicions lol, have you come across anything worth reading about it.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enlightenme1111

Originally posted by Sorayugiman
I got in and i kept clicking the top of the pyramid and i eventually got this popup that went to this nasa page that isnt there anymore and it was searching for somthing called a spacecraft? which is rather odd and it has other links to earthquake sun activity and a weird calender with numbers in certain dates
edit on 12-8-2011 by Sorayugiman because: facepalm

I saw this too, and strangely enough, I can't bring up that link anymore. It was a square with the months and years listed. Some boxes were empty, others were full of numbers.

Also something I found odd...the calendar's last month was september, 2011.

Hmmmm.

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for but it's the only NASA page I've been directed to from clicking on the pyramid.

science.nasa.gov...

I found it by clicking the very top of one of the pyramids.....it took me to another pyramid. This process repeated several times and I just kept clicking the top of the pyramids until it directed me to the NASA page.

ETA: Can someone tell me who these people are?
www.illuminatiorder.info...

Upon looking up their names many seem to be famous German writers, poets, translators etc....

Were they illuminati members?
Under their pictures they seem to have rankings.....I found a link that shows the order of the rankings....
www.bilderberg.org...

edit on 13-8-2011 by NefariousKitten because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2011 by NefariousKitten because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join