It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati.org Countdown

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by GonzoSinister

ill give you the link
www.illuminatiorder.info...
edit on 12-8-2011 by Sorayugiman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elexio
i found a riddle on the site and i guess the answer is the password you have to enter there if someone wants to give it a go:

"?gnineve eht ta teef eerht dna ,noon ta teef ,gninrom eht ni teef ruof on sklaw tey ,eciov eno htiw skaeps tahW"
(it's all in backwards)

edit: this is the link to the password part: www.illuminatiorder.info...
edit on 12-8-2011 by Elexio because: additional info

Man crawls on four feet in infancy, walks on two in his prime and walks on three in old age with a cane. probably been answered but dont have the time to check.

The website doenst work anymore, you type in the answer to the riddle and a pop up pops up saying this website wants to close the page. This is all very weird and wasting allot of my time
edit on 12-8-2011 by Dionisius because: edit

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Just a theory, but can this site illuminati.org be the illuminati page in the game

"Secret World" by Funcom

It's supposed to be released in the end of 2011.

It's just a wage theory.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim.Hero

The site has a forum so I doubt its an actual illumiati site:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Maybe it is... I still don't have a clue. I seriously did not had any plans on discovering some website like this tonight. I was about to shutt down the computer and get some sleep...

I just found out a bit more, one of the founders / owners of that T-Shirt company is a Dutch "Illuminati-kiddo" weird thing is he seems to be a friend of Benjamin Fulford??? WTF? I thought this Benjamin Guy was anti-illuminati? weird. I'll keep diggin'...

I just found a HUGE (Dutch) topic with lots of info on the T-Shirt Company, the Illuminati link and their Secret Brotherhood called: The Werderbrüders

You can use google to translate this, I am reading stuff there and I am freaked out...

www.niburu.nl...

Press Crtl A

Its German, not Dutch (the words, not the site)

Translation

In the east of the world
if the midnight mountain stands.
Eternally his light works.
Of the person eye cannot see him,
and, nevertheless, he is there.

Over the midnight mountain shines
The black sun.
Of the person eye she cannot see,
And, nevertheless, she is there.

Inside there shines her light.
The Tapfren and the fair – are lonesome
However, with them is the divinity "

- Inscription from Babilu

By the way, Babilu is a form of Mesopotamian Babylon

Noticed other funny things.

There are other links on the pyramid, from the first page, without answering the password. Mostly funny stuff like a message encrypter or a fortune teller.

Also, try this adress:

[link to www.illuminatiorder.info]

instead of the one linked in the T-shirt shop.

[link to www.illuminatiorder.info]

www.illuminatiorder.info...www.illuminatiorder.info...
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by violentz313

Huge numerical code didn't see anyone post this yet www.illuminatiorder.info...

reply to post by ParanoidAmerican

Working on the Numeric Code

It's Phi:
en.wikipedia.org...

Phi is a mathematical constant that describes the ratio of length of the sides of a perpetually recursive rectangle which, when squared, creates another rectangle with the remaining area of the exact same proportions as the original rectangle.

A.K.A. "The Golden Ratio"
en.wikipedia.org...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8d5bbbbc6424.gif[/atsimg]
edit on 12-8-2011 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Looks like a group of Occultist made these websites .... i doubt the Illuminati had anything to do with it. Probably just some wanna bes.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Made me think of this (which I believe some have made possible connections with the Illuminati if I not mistaken):

Black Hole Sun - Soundgarden

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
dunno if anyone else has tried this.. but type in Ma'at-ba-aa in the password section.

apparently the phrase on one link to the site says "Ma'at-neb-men-aa, Ma'at-ba-aa." or "Great is the established Master of Freemasonry"

but perhaps that's a ruse.. since the Freemasons and Illuminati are supposed to hate each other lol

edit on 12-8-2011 by Kingbreaker because: (no reason given)

Edit: and i just discovered a guest book sign in thingy
edit on 12-8-2011 by Kingbreaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Hey I checked the link and did some browsing, looks like that illuminati.org website is run by some geeks here check this link out....www.illuminatiorder.info... It has a forum and a section for playable arcade games

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
SO, like everyone else, I started playing around with the pyramid. At the bottom, when you hover over it, you get this message
"Si deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?"
Which as most may know means "If God is with us who is against us". Just for kicks, I googled it in latin - and got this hit... interesting if nothing else.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dfeda4891b01.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9eba75fbb921.png[/atsimg]

But what made me actually post, is what happened as I was googling that phrase. I noticed the window I had open behind the search all of a sudden changed. It was the window with the illuminati website. It went completely black, and the heading all of a sudden went backwards. Since it was black, I hit Ctr+A - just to see... and decided to do a screen shot of what I got. This is with it highlight, but when I unhighlighted it, the pyramid was bright blue. And go figure, my internet failed (I'm in a hotel room and have had spotty internet all day). I tried to get it to do it again.. but to no avail. Wish my internet wasn't so dodgy. grrrrr So, here is what I got at least.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4ee4afc21bd8.png[/atsimg]
edit on 12-8-2011 by CeeRZ because: fixed amount of picture was viewable

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Ok, in a bout of curiosity I have created an account for the Illuminati website.

Needless to say it is a website with very little traffic and looks to be a site meant to provide forums and "mystical" info. Not much to see.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Double Post...imagine that!
edit on 12-8-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I think I just cracked the password to the back wards poem that state gnineve eht ta teef eerht dna ,noon ta teef ,gninrom eht ni teef ruof on sklaw tey ,eciov eno htiw skaeps tahW". I get a message saying Thou shalt de tree, thou shalt live, thou shalt die backwards from what I can read.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Warpthal
I think I just cracked the password to the back wards poem that state gnineve eht ta teef eerht dna ,noon ta teef ,gninrom eht ni teef ruof on sklaw tey ,eciov eno htiw skaeps tahW". I get a message saying Thou shalt de tree, thou shalt live, thou shalt die backwards from what I can read.

Thou shalt be free

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

Wow idk why I didn't realize that right away it is the golden ratio I guess I got caught up i the excitement.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Your thoughts on the spinning pyramid?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I obtained this small inscription.

From the time before the Incas in their kingdoms to rule came, the Indians tell the following story:

A long time had not seen the sun people. Many prayers and vows were addressed to the gods, where they pleaded, they reflect the light vanished. There arose from the island of Titicaca, which lies in the large lake in the province of Colla, the sun in all its glory and all were full of joy.

And then came, they say, a white man of large stature, whose appearance and character elicited the highest admiration. And this man had supernatural powers, because he made mountains to plains and plains to high mountains, and he also had sources originate from the living rock.

When they saw his power, they called him "the creator and source of all things" and "Father of the Sun". Apart from these miracles is thus handed down, he performed even more, because he called people and animals into existence. In a word came out of his hand great benefits. And the man took his way northward, looking everywhere he went, like miracles. But then we saw him again.

It is said that he taught people how to live: that he spoke softly and lovingly to them and gave them to be good, inflicting harm or inconvenience anyone, but to love one another and to be merciful to everyone.

Mostly they called him Tiki-Viracocha, but in the province of Colla Tyapaca his name, but in other parts of the country Arnauan.

"Respect between people, between the living and the dead and to the environment"

- These were the commandments of the Creator God Viracocha, the creator god in human form.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Warpthal

I was just about to post this..

WTF

Did everyone else get to the blue pyramid page?

There is a shining star above this planet (below the pyramid)

The star's file is named 'sirius.gif' (the image animation is overlapping the background)

Clicking the star takes you to the site's guestbook (134 pages of comments)
51336.iboox.com...

Here is the full-image of that background...

Very interesting... that you spot 2 UFO's - one North, one South East - of this 'planet'.

Only visible if you view the full image.

ETA;

The planet or star, whatever it is, appears to be cropped from something else I wonder what the image of origin was. Maybe then we could see what this object symbolizes exactly.

If it isn't cropped, likely a screenshot from Google Earth. I wonder what this object is.

Also, the upper 'UFO' is located directly behind the top point of the pyramid (zoom out in your browser and you'll see)
edit on 8/13/2011 by BeyondPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
This is in German:

Found More:

edit on 13-8-2011 by NightFlight because: Found Interesting verbiage.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join