It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati.org Countdown

page: 33
<< 30  31  32   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLiesOfEden

this is what the text says on the 7december site...

AGARTA CHRONICLES PART 6: Regeneration

WAKE UP HUMAN RACE!

Agartha is free. They want to touch our future.The only way to survive is peace.

In fourteen days we have to choose the right way for our future: peace or war, sun or darkness...

twitter: hemisferland
7december.com...

I dont have twitter, can some one check this out...?

Agartha (sometimes Agartta, Agharti, Agarta or Agarttha) is a legendary city that is said to reside in the earth's core. It is related to the belief in a hollow earth and is a popular subject in esotericism.
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 7-12-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jim.Hero
Hello guys. I was checking some post here, and the some about the site illuminati.org. Whem the site loaded, it showed me a blank page, black. i remembered some past interactions with other websites showing nothing but a blank page so i decided to hit Ctrl+A and in the top left corner of the pages appears a countdown. Now, a took the time to count the days left till the numbers reach zero and is, acording to my estimates, December 6, this year.

Has this been discused here? I did a search, and found threads related to this site but no one discusing the countdown in the page. Is this countdown some indication for an ARG?
I believe so, but what? Another movie maybe?
hopefully, not indication any catastrophy, or attack, or anything like that...
anyway, thoughts?

be safe!

As you can see:
nothing happened.
Why?

Because the illuminati are not in possession of The All Divine Knowledge.
They only think they are. But they are not.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Britx

wen i went to this site i went to my email and weard # hapend to it like all my messiges wear mark as un read and then i log in an hour later and ther was no messige at all

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I got onto the illuminati site and entered "man" and got in, and the pyramid thing started glowing and rotating, and it eventually let me pick from these pages. I went to one with all these sphinxes on either side and all this writing in german, but I tried to go back a page and it started loading again and I hit the pyramid to take me back to the index, then it locked me out. It asked me the riddle again in german, and when I reloaded the page in english and obediently retyped the answer, it failed to take me anywhere.

It shows me a purple screen that has an eye on a pyramid with some spiderweb that says "IV SECTION" and beneath "PAGE NOT FOUND"

Weirdness.
edit on 13-5-2013 by Syrus Magistus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
awesome i wonder what this could mean? leave it to atsers to find otu.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim.Hero

good find the ball is rolling fast

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   

top topics

<< 30  31  32   >>

join