It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati.org Countdown

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Yes another hoopla comet as you stated.

The Year in review 2011 - No planet X, no disclosure, Harold Camping got it wrong (three times, twice in 2011), Mayan Indians and the big city tour farewell with the "real" 13...cough, cough...I mean 3 crystal skulls, Oct. 28, Nov 11, Dec 7, some funky priest in the jungle talking about the total solar eclipse in Dec, Galactic Light spooge for disclosure by the end of Autumn, November a city will burn to the ground, Anonymous showing the world the TPtB their true colors by the end of the year, etc.., etc..,etc.....all prophecies, all failed. That was just a recap of the second half of the year really.

One thing we certainly have gotten awesome at as a society is false prophecies! We got that down to "only" a 100% rate! I am sure if we try harder, we will eventually get "one" right.

Personally, I think they are all just to draw everyone in and attention to the biggest false prophecy coming...will the real false flag please stand up!

Or maybe I'm just thinking way to much.

AKA distractions

Here is my false prophecy for 2012...Summer Olympics major of first false flags produced. Now when Jan 7 comes and goes, which it will with just another extended timer, I gave you all something to occupy your mind with

edit on 28-12-2011 by Awoken4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
One day and counting.. Isn't the clock set to go off tomorrow?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Naa...I rolled over and hit the snooze button again

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

Has anyone checked on the site see what happen? Snooze button again? New message? I learned my lesson about playing with them, but I am still curious if anyone else checked on it.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

yeah I checked it, here's what it says.

AGARTA CHRONICLES PART 1
brothers of the cosmos are alive.
every beginning has an end. this is the end of the madness. this is the end of the virtual darkness. the countdown has finished. but do not forget, the countdowns of our lifes are still in progress. in every second we come closer to die, so why we are fighting each other. we all need is peace.
peace all over the world.

the sun is rising. the secret is illuminating.
AvaNtAJsELi.COm
fIYaTInENiYISi.com (The caps are the blanks from before)

brothersofthecosmos.org is the mother of the new generation concept websites. follow us and be illuminated about the new generation concepts.
created and directed by Yusuf SELIMOGLU (marketting phd. stud.).
"QM" question mark marketting technique (created by Yusuf SELIMOGLU) is used in this advertisement.

Both of those sites are Turkish. If you click on the first one, it goes to a merchandise website. If you go to the second link it goes to a selimoglu.org , which is also linked on the last piece of text. if you actually type in the url it doesn't go anywhere.

I used my firefox with noscript to go to the websites. They're in Turkish. Maybe our Turkish friend in this thread will come to help translate some things. Not even anything cool...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by schlomo

This is the message on "illuminati.org"?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by schlomo

brothersofthecosmos.org is the mother of the new generation concept websites. follow us and be illuminated about the new generation concepts.
created and directed by Yusuf SELIMOGLU (marketting phd. stud.).
"QM" question mark marketting technique (created by Yusuf SELIMOGLU) is used in this advertisement.

Originally posted by ColAngus
Maybe I'm not cut out for this site. Maybe I didn't immerse myself enough in Encyclopedia Brown and Choose Your Own Adventure books as a kid.

Not everything is a conspiracy guys. Some of you claim to be all about being "awake," but I really think you could use some serious sleep.

This is nothing but viral marketing for yet some unknown product or service or a project for some class or someone having a laugh at the expense of the amateur Mulders of the world. I am at about 476% on that.

Well, what do you know?

This being awake stuff is hard work.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Yes this has been a planned big laugh they been having since 1996. By Turkish people no less.

Anyone do some background checks on the transfer of the domain name? I have a bunch of things going on and can't get to it at the moment, but someone might want to check that out if not I will look into it tomorrow.

Just an FYI, there is something going on folks for you that were encapsulated in this. Something did happen this weekend that nobody is going to pick up on.

Tell me if anyone else noticed anything strange or picked up something odd on anything please

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awoken4Ever
reply to post by schlomo

This is the message on "illuminati.org"?

No, the message I posted was on 7december.org or it can also be found on brothersofthecosmos.org. I thought around the time that Pearl Harbor Day came around the illuminati.org website got shut down. It still is. However if you go to illuminati.org on the wayback machine and check the last date they had. There is ANOTHER COUNTDOWN. LOL. Guess when it ends? 333 days and 10 hours makes December 7th, 2012.

I'm not holding my breath, but I would like to know what, if anything, might have happened. Awoken do you really know of anything that happened? I felt pretty good over the last few days but wouldn't know what to attribute that to...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by schlomo

Nothing of significance to anyone else, only me. I was just curious if anyone else picked up on anything out there I might have missed.

I am sure it's nothing. I wouldn't sweat it

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Have you seen this thread? Energy shift
Strange, that my family felt sudden changes in energy also in 7th and 8th of January.
edit on 9-1-2012 by Amandla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Amandla

I experienced it last night pretty drastically also.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The "real meat-and-potatoes stuff" Alex Jones onces said; "the stuff you can bite into."

I agree.

We seem now to be in an age, not of reason, but of reasoned debate. Thus the very notion of the unknownable being, a known, so it plays into that famous quote Rumsfeld gave a few years ago when he rambled at a press conference about there being "known knowns, and known unknowns".

The Agenda often speaks in double-speak-- as we all know-- so it seems fairly clear from the wealth of research I've come across in recent times, what They mean when Rumsfeld says such veiled comments-- even if at first appearance, we all laugh, or judge, or dismiss. They are, after all, the elite! What would they know? So some say....

Turns out to be alot. And as I'm now swayed to accepting, it does appears quite noticeable how some plans we widely expect, just don't play out as prophesied, or whistleblown, when indeed the day of happening, ticked to be...

But at least We have reasoned debate.

Without that,what is there left for us to barter? But stories round a campfire...
edit on 15-1-2012 by Futurcrat1 because: Mis-typed in a couple of places.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
check this out...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Elexio

www.illuminatiorder.info...
this is wierd it has a countdown im getting worried about whats at the end of it and there is only 1 hour left of it

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by woop123

Look at that, another one. I wonder who makes them and why. I think it was 1 day left, now I see it´s little less than 2 hours left. I don´t think there´s any need to worry, it´s not the first countdown and nothing has happened so far.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
this has probably been posted like 100 times but to save a new comer the burden of going through the process here is a link to a cached version of the illuminati.org site...(snap shot) the clock still works...

[ web.archive.org/web/20110722003449/www.illuminati.org... ] just copy and paste into browser without the ... or the [ ]

remember hit ctrl-A to see the clock on top left.....

Friday, December 7, 2012

edit on 10-8-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Thank you. This is so simple, yet so manifest. The question? Why am I here? This is the answer.

Thank you, thank God, the father: Jesus, the son: and the Holy Ghost. Amen.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

this has probably been posted like 100 times but to save a new comer the burden of going through the process here is a link to a cached version of the illuminati.org site...(snap shot) the clock still works...

[ web.archive.org/web/20110722003449/www.illuminati.org... ] just copy and paste into browser without the ... or the [ ]

remember hit ctrl-A to see the clock on top left.....

Friday, December 7, 2012

So since this is the illuminati.org website on the archived, which one of the doomsday sites are actually still functional at this point? :pu

By the way, I thought I'd try it just for #s and giggles
:
inatimulli.com

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
And, just in case, here's what's on the 7December site now:

Isn't this one of those things you can scan with an app, and it'll give you extra info or something, like with novels and movies and such?

Does anyone have the app? Perhaps they could scan it and see what it brings.

By the way
, when I dragged the image onto my desktop it saved it with the filename "secret3"

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33 >>

join