It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati.org Countdown

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ninna013

I just mailed the domeinholder "Ridvan Polat" . Let's hope he will give answer.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Sehzade7

Ok thanks for helping to solve this puzzle..
))

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

No offense brother but you have 6 posts, so your scan doesn't really mean anything to me at all. I also have top of the line software protection and firewalls out the ass on my system, and other things including that it was running in Sandboxie, and it still got through opened ports and did what it wanted to.

Not to mention, the code could of been taken out for now because all the work I did about putting up warning posts for the time till people feel safe about returning. Thanks for opening the door back up to a subject that we tried very hard at closing to make people feel comfortable so they will go and visit it now. Well played sir! There is always someone who wants to be a hero in every crowd....ugg.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

I didn't say that you're wrong and that I don't believe you, I just need answers like you do..and I'm not a brother I'm a sister
...I mean I am a female and I would really like to know how can they fool link scanner?and not just one but .. Comodo, wot..there's a few scanners I'm talking about,so I will not go on that site as a matter of fact I trust you not to go there,but come on...let's find a solution to crack all this is gong on ...

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

and what do you mean to be a hero???hello friend I'm just curious to find out the truth... and that's all....

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

So the truth is that you just joined a site, absolutely have to go look at something when you were warned not to, think you know what you are doing because you know how to play with an online tool, and opening the door back up to other subs on this site for potential danger?? There was a reason the warning was put up. There is a reason that someone like myself has to spend 30 hours rebuilding my system and I have a background in systems and security. Your curiosity could cause a lot of problems. Think before you act please...

Curiosity killed the cat!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Ok guys I think I found something very interesting (for me it's interesting) . But writing a few words would be not enough to understand the situation. I might found something about illuminati, Wolfowitz, 6-7 december, Islamic leaders in Turkey and politics related together, (edit: also earthqueakes). I think I can write a long conspiracy theory about it. if there is enough interest I will write about it...Also i would like it if you guys help me getting more information about it and do further research after i write the story (if you think it's an acceptable theory). And at the end i want to send the complete theory to the media and really need your help with this because i could only send it to Tuekish media and make my self clear. USA and the other country media's is your part...i you want to help. You never know maybe we can stop them...

Since my English is not good enough i will write it in my own language and let it translate to a (human) translator.
It could take a few days or maybe more then a week. Depends on the free time i will have in the next coming days.
edit on 12-12-2011 by Sehzade7 because: forget something

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
lol... it looks like nobody is interested and nobody will help... ao i think its unneeded. ciao!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I would love to see what you would have to say about the topics we have discussed on this page. If you could perhaps send it to me through PM, etc that would be great. I can review it and add to it myself if you would like.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I would be extremely interested in seeing your theory all written out, Sehzade, and I commend you on wanting to take the initiative and send it to your government. I urge you, though, proceed with caution when you do so, we could screwing with forces beyong our realm of comprehension but then again, it couls all be complete and total bullsh*t. If you need a grammar editor I would be more than happy to oblige, I have been dubbd the "Protector of The Queen's English", so I daresay I could be of use to you.
Good luck in your writing!

edit on 14-12-2011 by TheLiesOfEden because: arbitrary, no need to write it out.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I can not send any pm. is says you can only send pm to mods. sheepzilla and aweken4ewa plz send me your email by PM

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Hey, I haven't really posted my real views here. I am still feeling this site out. Much info though. I followed this thread about the black on black script. I feel there is more to it than what appears. This "Hangman puzzle" has shown me a path when searched in Google or YouTube. Please look. Anybody. The code to search with is: "_ v _ _ t _ _ s _ _ i _ _ _ m f _ _ a _ _ n _ _ _ _ _ _ i _ _ _ _". Search it exactly as it is, no spaces, NO changes from the copied text from the Dec7 site. It brings up pages of PDF files and other pages that all have the same underlying theme if you can See. The search on YouTube led to disturbing videos that are so cryptic in title, I see how they skate by. Again, search "_ v _ _ t _ _ s _ _ i _ _ _ m f _ _ a _ _ n _ _ _ _ _ _ i _ _ _ _" without the parenthesis.
Would like to know if anyone else see's the back-road of the 666 triangle, genome, HAARP, ill communications I did.
Anybody?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Novaroc

Hey, I haven't really posted my real views here. I am still feeling this site out. Much info though. I followed this thread about the black on black script. I feel there is more to it than what appears. This "Hangman puzzle" has shown me a path when searched in Google or YouTube. Please look. Anybody. The code to search with is: "_ v _ _ t _ _ s _ _ i _ _ _ m f _ _ a _ _ n _ _ _ _ _ _ i _ _ _ _". Search it exactly as it is, no spaces, NO changes from the copied text from the Dec7 site. It brings up pages of PDF files and other pages that all have the same underlying theme if you can See. The search on YouTube led to disturbing videos that are so cryptic in title, I see how they skate by. Again, search "_ v _ _ t _ _ s _ _ i _ _ _ m f _ _ a _ _ n _ _ _ _ _ _ i _ _ _ _" without the parenthesis.
Would like to know if anyone else see's the back-road of the 666 triangle, genome, HAARP, ill communications I did.
Anybody?

That is a really good find, I think everyone else was to busy trying to solve the riddle rather than doing something so now seemingly obvious (self included) - nice work!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sehzade7
Ok guys I think I found something very interesting (for me it's interesting) . But writing a few words would be not enough to understand the situation. I might found something about illuminati, Wolfowitz, 6-7 december, Islamic leaders in Turkey and politics related together, (edit: also earthqueakes). I think I can write a long conspiracy theory about it. if there is enough interest I will write about it...Also i would like it if you guys help me getting more information about it and do further research after i write the story (if you think it's an acceptable theory). And at the end i want to send the complete theory to the media and really need your help with this because i could only send it to Tuekish media and make my self clear. USA and the other country media's is your part...i you want to help. You never know maybe we can stop them...

Since my English is not good enough i will write it in my own language and let it translate to a (human) translator.
It could take a few days or maybe more then a week. Depends on the free time i will have in the next coming days.
edit on 12-12-2011 by Sehzade7 because: forget something

I would also like to know what you find, though I don't really know what much I can do to help. Good luck though.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Hi, my first post

if you search for "_ v _ _ t _ _ s _ _ i _ _ _ m f _ _ a _ _ n _ _ _ _ _ _ i _ _ _ _" on google and start deleting the underlines or the spaces from the end (leave the letters) you will get links to medicare centers.
edit on 15-12-2011 by RyanE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Thought I'd do an update...

the text has changed

FIRST CASTLE HAS FALLEN!
Darkness is knocking the door!... We are still sleeping!? Final countdown is in progress. We still have the power to defeat the darkness, otherwise "brothers of the cosmos" will reborn. The last candle is dying. Only the illuminated ones will understand the last secret!
_ v a _ t _ _ s _ _ i _ _ _ m

f _ _ a _ _ n _ _ i _ _ _ i _ _ _ _

19 days + 14h : 49m : 27s

So the first word cannot be "Aviators" anymore. Peace

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
reply to post by Jim.Hero

Here is another hidden link on their .info site. LINK It contains a hidden poem about a black sun. The interesting thing is, if you do a good search for one line of the poem, it does not link back to the original site. This means Google is not threading the words into its engine.

"At the east of the world stands
The Midnight Mountain.
Eternally his light is performing.
The human being's eye can not see him,
And still he is there.

Above the Midnight Mountain shines
The Black Sun.
The human being's eye can not see her,
And still she is there.

In the interior her light lights up.
The brave and the just ones are secluded -
Still the deity is with them.”

- Inscription of Balibu

[yvid]ff51uAF22XI[yvid]
edit on 18-12-2011 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Four cups of coffee and half a pack cigarettes later yields:

_va_t_ _s_ _i_ _ _m
f_ _a_ _n_ _i_ _ _i_ _ _ _

a vast dysphemism
final inevitability

"abomination of desolation"

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
COMET P/2006 T7 (LEVY) will be passing near us on the 7th of January. But we know what happened with all the Elenin hoopla so...

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Abomination of Desolation

Matthew 24:15-26 (ESV) "So when you see the abomination of desolation spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains."

Mark 13:14 (ESV) "But when you see the abomination of desolation standing where it ought not to be (let the reader understand), then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains."

The text at the countdown clock sites say only the enightened ones will understand the last secret. If one is luck enough to fill in the blanks of the missing letters, and if the solution is "a vast dysphemism final inevitability", then this could be a euphemism for "abomination of desolation"

"dysphemism" being: the substitution of a disagreeable, offensive, or disparaging expression for an agreeable or inoffensive one; also : an expression so substituted

The abomination of desolation stands in the Holy Place pretending to be that which it is not...

Or maybe I'm just thinking way to much.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join