It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati.org Countdown

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
So I've been poking around some more in regards to armageddonconspiracy.co.uk . I searched for it in ATS and got this thread where there was an interview with someone. The thread started in 2008 and ATS'ers just thought it was a publicity stunt.

So I went back there in the wayback machine on the internet archive and if you go to 2008 there is only 1 capture. But if you go to the first capture in 2009 on April 14th http: //web.archive.org/web/20090414054545/http: //www.armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/. (without the spaces) There is a counter on the right side of the site that ends on January 8th 2012. If you go into the source code you can find the .swf file.

This is over 2 years ago that the same countdown was happening. I haven't looked at later dates, but it seems like the author of the site got more long winded in his growing age. I really think we should be investigating this site a lot more...
edit on 12/9/11 by schlomo because: fixed the link

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by schlomo

Are you involved with this website?

No other posts except on this thread seems strange.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
As I got deeper into the Illuminati order website the more I got creeped out especially when I stumbled upon that book of the dead that I posted. I am staying out of the website for a few days to keep their interest on me down. Knowingly that Jan7 site did nothing to my system and I have less protection from you, although I have AVG full protection and malware bytes and spybot defender regardless
I think it is best we have someone or all of us look into sites correlating with these sites rather than attacking these sites directly. Also look at more local newspapers and online news for things that might be connecting with the illuminati right now because most of the news I have found has only been based in Europe and I don't like translating as most of the information can be lost or certain parts misinterpreted xD Regardless lets keep this up guys, we are getting closer to the sources as we go. not to mention I found it interesting that national geographic had a documentary on hitler last night. A brand new documentary. There was a big excerpt in the middle concerning the Nazi party forming in Bavaria, Germany...jsut liek the illuminati >.> connect more dots guys! and Pennsylvania is a big hot spot for the Masons as well

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by GardenerOfEden
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

Hi there, new to the site, have been drawn in by this thread.

What did you find? I only found out about the Illuminati count down page yesterday and it was not up (taken down I guess), however I had a play around with the illuminatiorder.info site and it creeps me out, but I don't make much sense of it. I am so fascinated by all this though - it like some mystery investigation thing. I personally believe that this is serious business especially because it so out in the open. I certainly would appreciate some hints and leads of finding out more.

edit on 9-12-2011 by GardenerOfEden because: (no reason given)

What I find, or anyone finds for that matter, is not what is going to be important to you. What stands out to one, isn't going to stand out to another in most cases.

What I have found out is that Illuminati is "just" a piece of the puzzle. Nothing more, nothing less. It's easy to get sucked into it, and let it consume your time and energy. In all the research I have done around it, it has done nothing to answer any questions at all, except create more questions. It's also extremely easy to follow the wrong path, which there are many false paths put out for you. IMO, even those who think they totally understand the Illuminati, have it completely all wrong, although they will never be able to see that or understand that as their truth.

I am personally starting to think it is a false flag operation, so more can be revealed later. I think it is brilliantly designed, and those that are part of it will one day find out they have been tragically mislead. There might be a few people in the world that understand its true meaning, and the rest are just sheep being tragically misled, even the ones who think they are actually on the inside of the protected fence. It's been brilliantly marketed, programmed, and dispersed into all of us. It would be hard to find many people at this point who have never heard of it in some form or another.

I think we are standing way to close to the canvas and are only looking at a very small section of the canvas, fascinated by what we see. Check out Plato's "The Cave" if you are not familiar with it. I think the Illuminati movement is purposely meant to keep us in the cave as we stare at it in awe. It will suck you in, mess your mind up, and spit you out. It's designed that way so that you can't see the truth or the bigger picture. This thread is a perfect example of that by the amount of new people who have come here to "just" look at this specific subject and nothing else.

I didn't look at the link you provided, and have realized that my attention is needed elsewhere. If I stay stuck on any one subject to long, I fall into a trance and start losing site of everything else, which this specific subject has done to me many times over.

If your only interest is the Illuminati, then that is where you will stay stuck, and you will find what it is that you are looking for. Personally, I think the stuff we are talking about and looking at is real, but not the reality that we are seeing or looking for. I really think it is a false flag to something so much bigger that has not even begin to poke it's head out to us yet.

Be careful what path you are on. There are many wolves hiding in sheep's clothes. Just because you understand what that statement means, doesn't mean you will spot the wolves. Don't trust anyone! Don't regard someones advice as truth, including my own advice! Question EVERYTHING!!! Everyone is your enemy right now! Everyone has motives of their own, and their motives are more important to them, then your motives are to you (I am not exempt from this statement either). The sooner you realize that, the sooner you can get a fresh start and figure out what your reality is all about. They tell me that the truth lies inside me, and that is what my truth tells me right now, subject to change.

You are not sitting in a movie theater eating popcorn looking at the Illuminati up on the big screen that you will be able to walk out on once the movie is over. Be careful what you are playing with...it isn't them you have to worry about as the enemy, but it is your own mind that you have to worry about.

I am a passionate seeker after truth which is but another name for God. - Gandhi

Good luck my friends, God speed

edit on 9-12-2011 by Awoken4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
To quote Borat: wowaweewa.

I'll refer you to my signature.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

I just looked through your history...it's a shame you can find work as a professional troll huh? There are people hiring out there believe it or not for just that kind of thing...based off your history, you would be awesome at it! Shame that one of two things haven't happened to you yet. That you got bored with just wanting to troll and bash people for what they believe in and haven't found more to life to occupy your time with, or you haven't started to wake up yet.

I would think there would be something better in life to do but add absolutely nothing of significance to threads but cheap one liners. Don't you? Wait, never mind, your history has already told me the answer

Your signature does say everything...but not about us or me, LOL Sleep now sheepie

edit on 9-12-2011 by Awoken4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I'm sorry, I'm having trouble wading through your condescending tone to get to your point. Either that or it's all those chemtrails messing with me noodle. You know, the ones you keep HARPing on about?

Enjoy the contstant anxiety and stress that goes along with believing everything in the world is a conspiracy and everyone is out to get you. Your posting history tells me that much and more. I'd be frank and tell you what I really think, but I'd like to avoid an extreme T&C violation.

But don't let me interrupt your sleuthing, Mystery Gang. You'll unmask the evil Sea Captain soon enough.

Nitey night. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
edit on 9-12-2011 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

I will refer you back to here www.abovetopsecret.com...

I love a faithful fan though

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Shhhhh, I'm sleeping.

Here come the mods with the "Off Topic Post" thingies...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GonzoSinister

I just barely made an ats account because of this thread, yes. I don't have anything invested in the armageddon site, no. I also don't really like to post things unless I have something meaningful to say so I'm sorry if I seem suspicious to you.

I'll probably post more on ats if i find something worth talking about

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I understand what you are saying. I have to admit that I am of the type to get sucked and mesmerized by one part of the picture - stuck in the cave as you say. It is pretty insane though - once you can see that there is this elaborate picture that so many refuse to believe even exists. They (whoever 'they' are) shove it in everyone's face. There is no secret - We are even taught the symbols in school , as well as their meaning (assuming one studies ancient history). It is amazing - that they have so much control and power and all the mystical magical stuff, but I wonder - why? seriously why? It's like playing a game with all the cheats on and you get all the hidden things and are invincible and your city is the best, but for what? Do you know what I mean? When one has mastered everything there isn't a point any more because the end has been reached - there is no challenge there is nothing more to learn or gain - there is no mystery or excitement. And even if they haven't got there yet, what is the point of being there - it is meaning less. I love investigating this stuff because to me, it is a mystery - I am discovering a world that is uncharted (at least to me). It is exciting, scary, bewildering, heartbreaking, encouraging and so forth.
What is the point? I can see where they are going (or I think I can) but it is boring, plain and quite actually unenlightened. be they illuminati, Freemasons, Templars, whatever. For me, my ambition is grow lots of fruit and vegetables and be self sufficient and learn tricks and skills, and perhaps even 'magic' to do so, but most important is to share that knowledge with everyone (as well as surplus). What the hell is the point at being the arrogant oppressor who doesn't share that wisdom? Sure they might say that the 'mass' is to ignorant, but then of course they will be 'ignorant' if every effort has been made to make them so!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by GardenerOfEden

Huh....

Wow.

Brilliant insights, my friend, with thinking like that, you'll go far on this site

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Can someone tell me what "Aviators of Islam Final end Capability"or : "Aviators of Islam Fly among Ilimuniati "or something like that exactly means? iLL try to understand it on the easy way but maybe it means something else. I just used google translate but don't yhink its enough to understand.

I tried to read the whole topic and tried to understand. Some of you are talking about Turkey, Islam and some posted turkish videos. Whats the real reason of this? Why some of you fellows think there is a relation between those things and illuminati? I'm asking because I think I found something about Illimunati related to turkey and Islam for the last few days.. maybe since 7december.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Sehzade7

Honestly, we're just guessing at possible phrases and the two seem most likely to fit. For all we know it is too single words in Latin. Or words significant specifically to the masons. It is unusual to see anything concerning the Islam in something about the Illuminati. The Free Masons who were founded in pre-colonial times under the Byzantine Empire in what is present day Turkey highly supported the Jewish takeover of Israel. The media, who is apparently filled with Free Masons, still are highly positive towards Jews, highly negative to followers of Islam. Now, we're not sure what the significance of the phrase itself is, but we've tried to take guesses in previous pages. Someone that mentioned that Aviators of Islam were the 9/11 bombers, but that wouldn't run in tandem with fly among Illuminati, except the similarities of "flying". Other than that, we are open to whatever anyone has to say about it. My suggestion is look at some other forums and see what you can find out about it. If you found anything out of the ordinary share it with us and we can try to decipher it.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim.Hero

Check out this video a friend of mine made today.....

edit on 11-12-2011 by idkwtf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by idkwtf
reply to post by Jim.Hero

Check out this vid a friend made today .... "Illuminati.org Physical Address Discovery" Interesting

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by idkwtf

Summary of video:

"You're too late" message has embedded code to an IP address:

You are too late

Also gives Longitude and Latitude of:

isp_long_lat:37.4192,-122.0574

Which on Google Earth points to:

Interior of Hangar 211 at NASA Ames Research Center

Moffett Air Force Base

Not convinced it means something one way or the other. We already know the tip of the pyramid on the site before it went down redirects you to NASA, so it wouldn't take anything to embed the code to have some significance there as well.

I also can't help but notice that someone and his friend with 3 posts put this information up
Could be coincidence, or someone having more fun with us

Ames if anyone wants to mess around with it: www.nasa.gov...

Moffett Airfield - en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 11-12-2011 by Awoken4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by xenthuin

Ok I'm reading this for a while...I don't know if it matters but 7th.January is Orthodox Christmas as I am from Serbia and the Orthodox faith I know this information, if not closely associated with Christmas and it seems to me that just is, then it has to do something with the old church calendar that the Orthodox faith follow.I know that there is anti-campaign against the Serbs as a nation, I hope that you will not think that Serbs are the one that making this sites but the Orthodox faith is very widespread, it can be anyone else,,,,I hope that someone will appear who will really solve this mystery "who owns a site Illuminati or anyone else on the planet?" by those stupid sites inspire suspicion and fear no matter what some people think ... We have a saying in Serbia that "where there's smoke there's fire too" ....

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepzilla

...I'm posting a scan results actually I scanned the link 7.January.org with comodo sysinspector,maybe some of these results will help... Report for ‘www.7january.org...

No malicious activity or malware detected.
Most Recent Scan: 2011-12-12 10:54:37 UTC

Scanned single URL | Report as Malicious

Scanned IP: 84.51.37.244
Current IP: 84.51.37.244

This page has been scanned 1 times.

1 Safe
0 Suspicious
0 High Risk
0 Inconclusive
Domain Name: 7JANUARY.ORG
Registrar: Tucows Inc. (R11-LROR)
Registration date: 07-DEC-2011
Renewal date: 07-DEC-2012
Last updated date: 07-DEC-2011

Administrative, Technical Contact:
Registrant City:Istanbul
Registrant Postal Code:34255
Registrant Phone:+90.5399783445
Registrant FAX:+90.5399783445
Registrant Email:[email protected]

History Info
This page has been scanned 1 times in total.
Scan Time Duration Result Scan Type Detail
2011-12-12 10:54:37 UTC 7 Safe Scanned single URL 1 URLs scanned, no malicious code, files or activity detected

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by xenthuin

Why would anyone from Turkey provide a site with the name of Orthodox Christmas day 7.January? It's known by History that Turks do not like the Orthodox, we were under Turkish rule for 800 years in the past...(I mean we where I live ...Balkan)so try to go deeper with this subject...maybe you'll find an answer at the end.One more thing I don't think that Illuminati doesn't exist , I think someone or something is trying to wake us up to start thinking about more than just:
eating food and drinking and the pleasure...let's start thinking about what's really happening in the world out there and which future we will have in the next years????????....I don't know much of this subject, but I'm really persistent about getting answers about who and why did they put that countdown on the page?what does it mean? is it a fake or true?.....

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join