It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati.org Countdown

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
If there's anything to translate from Turkish to English I can help. just pm me or reply.
On that turkish video it tells about the blue beam project. About holograms that will we showed in the near future so evereyone will think its holy thing. Also the thing appearing the Kaaba is fake (hologram), thats what the video says. But there is something Muhammed s.a.v said ( you can find in islamic sources) about angels bringing something to the kaaba at special day (laylatul kadr).

just check this out : www.youtube.com... turkish prime minister. There is alot happening the lats years in Turkey. one thing I know for sure...Turkey is the last goal after iran and syria for the secet societies. They broke Tuekey already in alot of pieces to make it easier beacuse they never lost in the history... they know that.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sehzade7
If there's anything to translate from Turkish to English I can help. just pm me or reply.
On that turkish video it tells about the blue beam project. About holograms that will we showed in the near future so evereyone will think its holy thing. Also the thing appearing the Kaaba is fake (hologram), thats what the video says. But there is something Muhammed s.a.v said ( you can find in islamic sources) about angels bringing something to the kaaba at special day (laylatul kadr).

just check this out : www.youtube.com... turkish prime minister. There is alot happening the lats years in Turkey. one thing I know for sure...Turkey is the last goal after iran and syria for the secet societies. They broke Tuekey already in alot of pieces to make it easier beacuse they never lost in the history... they know that.

Great information. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Actually ive got alot to things to tell. Important things...they may be information included you never heard about. But I don't have much time for writing details and my english is not enough for this kind of discussions I think. Also there is in fact no need to discuss about the Illuminati beacuse they simply doesn't exist anymore or there is a chance they still exist but...not strong enough and not active anymore. It just became a idealogy alot of people believe in it but they dont know. There are a few socities alot stronger so strong that they see illuminati just like toys. I'm sure most of you or maybe all of you never heard about them..

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

Hey - sorry to hear about your trouble! I truly meant no harm as I was merely pointing out something I came across. As I said in my other posts, it didn't do anything to me.

I am not affiliated with that site, nor do I advocate actually going there as it seems the intent is malicious.

Again, I'm sorry!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Hey folks....I just wanted to finish up in what I was saying before about that site I mentioned not to go to. If you go there, it has the same text yes, but behind it is hidden a redirect, which I am not going to explain how to see it. If activated, it takes you to another Turkish website. I use NoScripts in firefox, so I wasn't able to see exactly what was there because it was blocked. I had to click on it to see what was behind there because it looked like a typical video that NoScripts would block and give you the button to click on to watch it. Once I clicked on it, WWIII started for me.

I don't know how they did it, but they managed to manipulate my firewall into opening multiple ports to accept incoming connections, and instantly started accessing my hard drive and tunneling out as much information as my bandwidth would allow from my HDD. I instantly had to hit the panic button on my firewall and kill all connections, but the damage was already done. It destroyed my security stacks, and did other things to my system that I am still dealing with. I just spent the last 3 hours getting my system back to a point where I can even function well enough to write more to you. The mind blowing thing is that I use multiple security apps like Spybot, Kaspersky, Malwarebytes, router with built in firewall, and an independent firewall application that is suppose to be one of the best ones on the market, and it got around ALL this with no detection. If I wasn't running my firewall in paranoid mode and notifying me of all activity, I would of never have seen the attack unless I noticed my hard drive going crazy like it did. My system is heavily designed for security, and it got around everything.

If you accessed that site, and found a way into it like I did, your system is compromised for sure. I am going to have to reload my whole system in the next couple of days because I don't trust what I caught if nothing was able to detect it. This was one of the nastiest attacks I have ever personally been through, and I have worked on systems most of my life.

I would warn everyone to be careful what you are playing with when it comes to this thread. I don't know what we are playing with or who we are playing with, but they aren't very nice. If they can manage to bypass top of the line security software without a trace, then who knows what else we might have picked up along the way.

If you got far into that site and know what I am talking about, assume your system is infected with something that your software isn't going to detect. I would recommend a brand new install from scratch just to be on the safe side.

You can take my message or leave it alone, but I thought I would pass it along. This post is drawing a lot of attention right now which means they are also paying attention. They could easily change the bugs to be more smarter and trickier next time since I put out the warning.

I plan to follow the thread, but I am not going to go near these sites anymore on my own. Just an FYI, I was a network engineer for most of my career, so it's not like I am clueless on protection or what I am talking about.

Hope you take the warning seriously.

Carry on

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Sehzade7

Well if you want to seem half way credible with what you are saying, you need to give us something to work with. Can't just believe every Tom, Dick, and Larry that comes in and says "trust me, I know..."

If your English isn't that good, then just put something big out on the table in simple terms, and we will figure it out. If not, then what you are saying is no different from someone telling me that Santa Claus really does exist and I have to trust them.

As far as the Illuminati goes, from my understanding, there might only be two things bigger...God and Satan. Outside of that, your points don't really hold much water.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

That's right... Be patient...i will try to explain soon as possible what i mean.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLiesOfEden
reply to post by sheepzilla

The freemasons were founded in the Byzantine Empire, really? Huh, I did not know that, then again I don't know very much about freemasonry, which is why I always wondered why people seemed so certain that they're all 'evil and not to be trusted', and usually simply because they're a very secretive religion/belief/philosophy/who the f*ck knows.

Yes, I did read a post recently where someone Turkish commented on how their country seemed to be a favoured target of such organisations as the Illuminati, not sure if it was this thread or one of the several others I'm suscribed to that are discussing the mysterious countdown and warnings on the Illuminati sites. They also mentioned the strange earthquakes, among other 'natural' disasters, and made it clear they did not believe them so be of natural occurrences.

So, in short...

WTF is going on?!?!

There are many different theories and belief camps about exactly where the Illuminati started. From my research, some groups claim to have started it long most will give them credit for. Here is one group that claims there is a drastic difference between OWO, NWO, and the Illuminati. They claim that they are the real deal, and quite different from everything that is normally talked about them when it comes to their history

Q. Did Adam Weishaupt (AW) found the Illuminati?
A. No, the Illuminati is a much older organisation. It has existed for millennia.

armageddonconspiracy.co.uk...

This site could could you busy for a while

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Sehzade7

LOL...I am not going anywhere. I rather enjoy these fishing expeditions like the clock counting down till today. Only to find out that I am the fish at the end of the line, clock ticks down and expires, and more line is released, just so we get pulled in slowly all over again. In a month from now just when we finally get close enough to the boat, more line is let out...it's a classic game of just trying to wear the fish out until they tire.

I love this Harold Camping stuff who you kidding. The world is going to end on this date...whoops...my math was off, it is actually this date.....whoops...my bad

Either way, I am not going anywhere

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I personally don't think December7.org and Illuminati.org are the same thing at all. I think Dec7 is a copycat just trying to piggy back off of what was already done and drawing attention. Dec7 could be a lot of different groups who's intentions might be more harmful in the short term.

The other thing I wanted to point out is there was some thoughts about how ironic it was about the clock ending today, and that bill that got voted down in the house today. Someone even related it to the possibility of Anonymous. The Illuminati.org site has been up and running since very early this year if my memory serves me right. There is no way they would of known about that bill back then, unless they are truly enlightened somehow, which would then mean this site might be real, if the two things are in fact tied together.

As for the Dec7 site, I still think it is a fraud piggy backed off something already in place. Why would Illuminati site go down, and yet this one stay up? How come nobody talked about this other site until just days before the clock finished? It never came up in this thread that I remember till just recently. That doesn't make any sense.

If Anonymous actually did have anything to do with dec7 site, which I don't buy for a second, he/they would not of known of the significance of that bill being voted on that day at the creation of the domain name on October 1 because this bill wasn't talked about then either. Not to mention, that I don't think Anonymous would be behind a website that is targeting people like you and I in the way it has, especially with the attacks I posted about. There goal is to wake us up and join the movement, not hurt us. I would think we would be absolute dead last on their list to come after or mislead in any way. I don't think they would disguise themselves in Illuminati wolves clothes to wake us up.

edit on 8-12-2011 by Awoken4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I agree with you on the Dec7 site being a piggyback...I do not believe that something like that site would come up at the last minute and not be directly linked from the illuminati or freemason sites floating around...another thing...have we ever thought about the kind of revenue that this site might be earning from our views on it? Honestly if you think about how many times we have visited this site could it be possible...although we have seen no ads that they are creating a large amount of revenue from this?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Ok just a few things about the illuminati.org site. I talkek with a Turksih guy before about this..he did a research about the site and this is kinda what he told me about it.. :

At September 24 I started a research about this site. First of a I searched for the owner of the site and also found his phone number in USA but after October 16 i saw that the whole information was changed and updated. All old information i found on september 24 was removed. I didn't do any special. I just did something evereyone can do. I did search about the past of this website.

information I found on 24 September about illimunati.org :

Domain ID
719004-LROR
Domain Name:ILLUMINATI.ORG
Created On:21-Apr-1995 04:00:00 UTC
Last Updated On:17-Nov-2007 07:17:57 UTC
Expiration Date:22-Apr-2012 04:00:00 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Network Solutions LLC (R63-LROR)
Registrant ID:23421324-NSIV
Registrant Name:Ancient Order of Bavarian Seers
Registrant Organization:Ancient Order of Bavarian Seers
Registrant Street1:ATTN insert domain name here
Registrant Street2:care of Network Solutions
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City
rums
Registrant State/Province
A
Registrant Postal Code:18222
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.5707088780 Michael Lipman
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:
Admin ID:5777482-NSIV
Admin Name:Mark Pace
Admin Street1:ATTN insert domain name here
Admin Street2:care of Network Solutions
Admin Street3:
Admin City
rums
Admin State/Province
A
Admin Postal Code:18222
Admin Country:US
Admin Phone:+1.5707088780
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email:
Tech ID:5777482-NSIV
Tech Name:Mark Pace
Tech Street1:ATTN insert domain name here
Tech Street2:care of Network Solutions
Tech Street3:
Tech City
rums
Tech State/Province
A
Tech Postal Code:18222
Tech Country:US
Tech Phone:+1.5707088780
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech Email:
Name Server:NS1.EASYDNS.COM
Name Server:NS2.EASYDNS.COM
Name Server:REMOTE1.EASYDNS.COM
Name Server:REMOTE2.EASYDNS.COM
Name Server:NS6.EASYDNS.NET
Name Server:NS3.EASYDNS.ORG

at october 15 it changed to :

Domain ID
719004-LROR
Domain Name:ILLUMINATI.ORG
Created On:21-Apr-1995 04:00:00 UTC
Last Updated On:16-Oct-2011 20:04:03 UTC
Expiration Date:22-Apr-2014 04:00:00 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:GoDaddy.com, Inc. (R91-LROR)
Registrant ID:CR95534085
Registrant Name:Registration Private
Registrant Organization
omains by Proxy, Inc.
Registrant Street1
omainsByProxy.com
Registrant Street2:15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Scottsdale
Registrant State/Province:Arizona
Registrant Postal Code:85260
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.4806242599
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:+1.4806242598
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:
Admin ID:CR95534091
Admin Name:Registration Private
Admin Organization
omains by Proxy, Inc.
Admin Street1
omainsByProxy.com
Admin Street2:15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Admin Street3:
Admin City:Scottsdale
Admin State/Province:Arizona
Admin Postal Code:85260
Admin Country:US
Admin Phone:+1.4806242599
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:+1.4806242598
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email:
Tech ID:CR95534087
Tech Name:Registration Private
Tech Organization
omains by Proxy, Inc.
Tech Street1
omainsByProxy.com
Tech Street2:15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Tech Street3:
Tech City:Scottsdale
Tech State/Province:Arizona
Tech Postal Code:85260
Tech Country:US
Tech Phone:+1.4806242599
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:+1.4806242598
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech Email:
Name Server:NS1.EASYDNS.COM
Name Server:NS2.EASYDNS.COM
Name Server:REMOTE1.EASYDNS.COM
Name Server:REMOTE2.EASYDNS.COM
Name Server:NS6.EASYDNS.NET
Name Server:NS3.EASYDNS.ORG

Let me show you some information about other sites like : www.illuminati.com...
www.illuminati.net... are those site connected or related with illuminati.org?? :

Registrant:
Steve Jackson Games
P.O. Box 18957
Austin, TX 78760
US
Registrar: DOTSTER
Domain Name: ILLUMINATI.NET
Created on: 24-AUG-95
Expires on: 23-AUG-12
Last Updated on: 03-AUG-11
Administrative, Technical Contact:
Jackson, Steve
Steve Jackson Games
P.O. Box 18957
Austin, TX 78760
US
512-447-7866
512-447-1144
Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.SJGAMES.COM
NS1.CGI101.COM

Registrant:
Steve Jackson Games
P.O. Box 18957
Austin, TX 78760
US
Registrar: DOTSTER
Domain Name: ILLUMINATI.COM
Created on: 01-SEP-94
Expires on: 31-AUG-12
Last Updated on: 11-AUG-11
Administrative, Technical Contact:
Jackson, Steve
Steve Jackson Games
P.O. Box 18957
Austin, TX 78760
US
512-447-7866
512-447-1144
Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.SJGAMES.COM
NS1.CGI101.COM

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
So why did they changed it?? Maybe because i called the owner of the site Michael Lipman???

illuminati.org was first registred at 21 april 2005. At October 17 2007 it was updated and the experation date became april 22 2012. The registrant group was :Ancient Order of Bavarian. Weird, isnt it?

why Bavyera?
Illuminati was created in High Bavaria city near Munchen at ingelstadt. It was found by Katolik rabin Adam Weishaupt with 5 members. the first name of the group was Bavarian illuminati. it was kinda look like the masons. Later the took over the mason lobbies.
Adam Weishaupt became professor in law on the university of Ingolstadt. His parents were Jewish. Alot of masons were architects or lawyers.

illimunati.org was sponsored by NETWORK SOLUTIONS LLC . But who where NETWORK SOLUTIONS LLC? Network Solutions LLC was found inm 1979 in Washington. March 1995 Network Solutions LLC firması was taken over by Science Applications International. In 1997 they wee registred at NASDAQ.
No need for confusion. simply SAIC is still beeing used by the CIA. When you search for the founders and workers of this company you find that the most are/were ex military or intelligence workers. Just like Bobby Ray (one of them)

ttp://investors.saic.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=193857&p=irol-govboard

www.saic.com...

i need to tell a few important things about this site. Geert Wilders (anti-Islamist politican) in The Netherlands made a site (its a known site) Fitnathemovie.com sponsored The same hosting Network Solutions LLC!
The same company also hosted domeins like Hizbollah.org. Weird...

Lets go back to our topic :

illuminati.org was registered in Drums, like you can see. So Pensilvanya Drums.
A month ago i was trying to search this location with google maps and itouchmap.com i worked i viewed it. but later i couldnt connect to this laction with my computer. Very weird..

Later I searched for Registrant Phone:+1.5707088780 Michael Lipman to locate the exact adress. It was the house of Michaek Lipman. When I called the number I get a answer machine. The answer machine said the numer I dailed was of NETWORK SOLUTIONS LLC.
The headquarter of this company was Washinton DC. So I was thinking what the hell has a big companty like this doing in Drums??! Not much people live there.

lets go back to the name Lipman:

Lipman is from a askenazzi jewish family. At the same Univeristy he studyd i found another Lipman studying medicines. The name was KATHY LYNNE LIPMAN.
When i was further searching who Micheal lipman was I also found he was a Prefossor in Law and teacher in Pensylviana University. The same name had a Advisors in law Company in San Diego. The same person had another Advisors company in the same branche in Pensylvania.

Drums is a Masonic Symbol to get attention from others. When they want to tell something they use symbols like drums.

I think this has something to do with UFO's ore something...but before I tell you about that let me do further researchs.

(THOSE ARE NOT SAID BY ME. SOMEONE TOLD ME AND I TRIED TO TRANSLATE).

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

yeah the Illuminati, to my knowledge, was founded in America in post colonial times, but the free masons were founded in present day Turkey under the Byzantine Empire as far as I know. although, whether or not the Illuminati and the dec7 are related in any way.. who knows. the real thing we were concerned about was the message and the "aviators of Islam- fly among Illuminati". which in the end would tie the Illuminati back to the dec7 site. as for what the sehzade fellow was saying, there are alot of connections that tie the Illuminati to political members, but the locations and the ties to NASDAQ, etc seem a little unusual. far be it from me to say he's wrong, but its interesting that someone could come up with so much core information having been a member of this site for 1 day. as for the video... thanks for clearing it up that it was changed. that was one of the most important things to me, but i couldn't tell what the reporters were saying. i thought it would be weird that if it was real it wouldn't have appeared in American news stations. let everyone know what else you can find about Turkey and the significance of these "earthquakes" etc that have been occurring would be great. Thanks!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
First, Its past that date.

Secondly for anyone asking why its not indexed in Google, please research SEO.

Search Engine Optimization is a basis for how a website gets indexed.

For example I can make a website right now and put a random sentence on it that makes no sense so it would not be elsewhere on the web, and you would not find it indexed on Google.

Sites like this use reverse SEO techniques in some cases to increase their mysteriousness behind it.

Lastly, people all believe this illuminati and new world order stuff. For example on the Newworldorder.com website they mention about "Executive Order 11000" saying that it means the government can put individuals into work camps. However if you ACTUALLY read what the order means, it states that in cases of emergency it can help manpower mobilization and EVEN GIVE FEE TRAINING, SKILL DEVELOPMENT AND LABOR MANAGEMENT. Meaning HELP individuals get jobs.

People just like to imagine things and think life is more complicated than it is.

The government does not do a very good job at organizing the nation.
The population of America does not do a good job at being rational.

Neither one is evil, neither are going to take over, and neither are going to beat the other out.

The reason of putting a new gun law in place, for example, is to avoid things such as what happened today. The SECOND Virginia Tech shooting. However, I do not agree with breaking constitutional rights, it does not mean my government is trying to control me.

If people want to argue about conspiracy theories wait until the government puts a gate up along the east and west coast... Thats when people will not be able to leave.. Until then there is always an entrance and always an exit.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by praesto

we're talking about things bigger than any of us. beyond government control, not just the Illuminati and things on the internet. if you don't choose to believe it and participate in the conversations that will lead intellectuals like myself and others on the site, whom are seeking knowledge not conspiracies, you don't have to, and the fact that you made an account just to say that there's no point in what we're doing here seems to contradict you because you made an account today just to post that. no, i'm not flaming or raging, just pointing out the flaws of the way you are thinking.... have a nice day.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I found this on the .info site and have been wondering what the significance was: Ma’at-neb-men-aa, Ma’at-ba-aa. i've been doing a bit of research on it and as it turns out: Great is the established Master of Freemasonry, Great is the Spirit of Freemasonry. they are ancient egyptian words involved in the ceremony where a mason becomes a master mason. nothing significant, just interesting

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Frankly I think you're point is absurd to even state that. The VT murder had no connection whatsoever with this. The VT shooting today was based on desperate times...irrational people. That's like trying to link the Washington D.C. shooter to this or some other secret society. Frankly, I believe that we are in a world of insane facts right now and that the stock market keeps dropping lower and lower...and the GDP isn't getting any better...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sehzade7
So why did they changed it?? Maybe because i called the owner of the site Michael Lipman???

illuminati.org was first registred at 21 april 2005. At October 17 2007 it was updated and the experation date became april 22 2012. The registrant group was :Ancient Order of Bavarian. Weird, isnt it?

First off, very nice work Sehzade. However, I think you only have half the story right so far. Illuminati.org wasn't first registered in 2005, it has been up since '96 (if I remember correctly from the archives, it could be '95) You can look at the archives for yourself.

The other thing I will tell you is there is a very interesting correlation between Pensylvania and San Diego. If you go listen to Svali interviews. In her interviews she talks about where the 5 main headquarters (so to speak) for the Illuminati are located, and you just mentioned two of them, and I think Pennsylvania is the top dog headquarters of all of them if I remember what she said correctly. I do know Penn and San Diego are in there though for sure.

I would like to ask you how you pulled old registry entries without having to pay for a service? I haven't been able to figure out how to do that without having to pay for a service that provides it.

The last thing I would say is to be extremely careful. If you are not up on internet security, and know specifically how to find out information with it being virtually untraceable, you might want to rethink what you are doing. Most people will even think by getting a VPN and having good software on their system is enough, that they are anonymous or something like that, and this is a gross misunderstanding of how easy it is for people to be traced. I have seen how neurotic hackers are with security and the steps they go through to stay "virtually" undetectable, and the steps they take and how they scrub their systems would amaze you.

I have seen some of those names before in my travels that you mentioned, and I think you are hitting a very sensitive area right now. I would be very careful if I was you. Especially putting your information out in the wide open like you are doing. That is just my opinion of course.
edit on 8-12-2011 by Awoken4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
If someone could take the time to embed the 'Brother of the Cosmos" and the "Anonymous" videos on the thread, I would be ever so grateful. I see some posters of the thread talking about videos of angels and I have no idea what they're talking about
My own fault, but I would be extremely appreciative of anyone who could do so, please and thank you!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join