It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati.org Countdown

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DemonsLove

When I go to 7january and do the "select all" text, I see the same message as the 7december one. After you click the link it goes away....

That's what led me to believe there is a connection.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by nkultra

Hmm yeah, that's a little disconcerting... Hopefully your computer is alright.

Since it is flash, I don't see it on the iPad. Clicking the link just takes away the text and changes the background to white for me.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DemonsLove
Hey guys listen to this bill description. I don't know but it seems like this could be correlating with this entire illuminati plot. www.youtube.com...
edit on 7-12-2011 by DemonsLove because: forgot to post the link

He says, "It's our job to warn them and move on." Here's my warning.

Revelation 13

9 Whoever has ears, let them hear.

10 “If anyone is to go into captivity,
into captivity they will go.
If anyone is to be killed with the sword,
with the sword they will be killed.”

This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of God’s people.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepzilla
reply to post by SuperiorEd

maybe so. have you checked out the video of the angels. quite honestly it doesn't look to be real, but considering much of what we've been talking about has been occuring in the middle east- saudi arabia, georgia, turkey (sites of angel vids), it may be possible that the so called "brothers of cosmos" are the "true gods" and we were made in their image. just a thought.

No. Hesitate on that thought. The Bible is clear that the last 7 years of tribulation will involve the deception of all deception. It will be a clever image. This is it. God is the God we've always know. He is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. The Bible is rock solid on this. The deception will say that God is evil and anyone can be a god. They call it being an ascended master. It's tied to Theosophy, the Seventh Ray and many other false teachings. Run to the word of God and seek your salvation with fear and trembling.

The way to know them is by their fruit. This is the good works they produce and the righteousness they display. When Christ appears, we won't need to question the image. It will be so obvious that we will hit our knees the moment it happens.

Every knee will bow and every tongue will confess. Anything else is a poorly renderder CGI trick.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

that was the video i was referring to when i was talking about "angels". the one that struck me the most was the angel that landed upon the Ka'ba in Mecca. if the Ka'ba is divinely significant the "angel" may be real. but i think people need to go into it to see what's actually in there imo

www.youtube.com...
or this full video: www.youtube.com...

Are you referring to this image? I know it's not the same video but this is what was there that day and in video you can see it slowed down looking exactly like this photo.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

that was the video i was referring to when i was talking about "angels". the one that struck me the most was the angel that landed upon the Ka'ba in Mecca. if the Ka'ba is divinely significant the "angel" may be real. but i think people need to go into it to see what's actually in there imo

It moved with the camera jerks. Just light refracting. The other videos were interesting, but could simply be cgi. The video is in a different language, but referred to Project Blue Beam and also to holograms. I think it's actually a debunking video.

One last observation. It's full of subliminal audio and video. Very unnatural.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

It moved with the camera jerks. Just light refracting. The other videos were interesting, but could simply be cgi. The video is in a different language, but referred to Project Blue Beam and also to holograms. I think it's actually a debunking video.

One last observation. It's full of subliminal audio and video. Very unnatural.

I noticed all of that too but if I could find the original full HD video that Yahoo had back in 08 when they reported it I could show you how well put this was and how seamless it was that the light was in fact not a refraction but formed at least 1000ft in the sky and floated down into the cube.... also I jsut found the illuminati orders forums...

www.illuminatiorder.info...

most likely a hoax or they are jsut #ing with me because this was something else I found...groups.yahoo.com... yahoo group with full detail into some of their stuff lol
edit on 7-12-2011 by DemonsLove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
www.illuminatiorder.info...

On the fourth row of the Pyramid are 5 planets each planet is linked to one word.
From Left to Right: Thaumaturgy, Alchemy, Sorcery, Augury, and finally Magik. Not sure why magic is spelled that way unless they are using the olde version of it instead.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Since this is a forum involving conspiracies and occasionally paranormal or extraterrestrial topics, I would appreciate no religious ultimatums. I'm not saying don't suggest anything religious, by all means do, but as far as ultimatums, I don't think they should be used. Stating someone to be wrong or something to be right shouldn't be eliminated from the conversation because a religion says otherwise. Keep in mind that the beliefs of everyone differ, and give religious opinions instead of stating their aspects as facts.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

true, but how amazing would it be if angels were on earth. true, the video said something about clensing humans as a species to reach are full potential, but realistically, it sounds like they want to do something good for us. would enslaving all humans be clensing. maybe?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

true, but how amazing would it be if angels were on earth. true, the video said something about clensing humans as a species to reach are full potential, but realistically, it sounds like they want to do something good for us. would enslaving all humans be clensing. maybe?

"Cleansing" refers to a mass genocide...on top of that we currently have emcampments like this in the U.S., they are called prisons...the prisons are already doing the things that they are predicting we will have to do in these upcoming FEMA camps...I ma not looking forward to this upcoming year.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DemonsLove

Yeah, this whole FEMA thing doesn't look good. maybe religious genocides in the past have something to do with the ones world-wide in the future

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
if you notice www.illuminatiorder.info... is the reversed page of the homepage...if you notice krad is dark spelled backwards...if you type dark in stead it goes here: www.illuminatiorder.info... obviously but the funny thing is that this page is forbidden...why though? What is hiding in this? I am going to look into the page source and see if I can't find something

"Sorry: This function is deactivated." is quoted in the source but not on the page and the image is broken
edit on 7-12-2011 by DemonsLove because: found something

www.w3.org... also in the source is a 403 link...
edit on 7-12-2011 by DemonsLove because: (no reason given)

Went snooping in some google searches found another forum and they somehow got to this page: www.illuminatiorder.info... containing the Egyptian Book of the Dead...this is just getting deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole
edit on 8-12-2011 by DemonsLove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I'm so fed up with all this bullcrap. I dont even know why God had to create evil, dont come up to me with that "if evil didnt exist we wouldnt be who we were blabla" bullsh*t, of course we could and we would.

God, creates all these drauma, because he knows the future and he made all these like this, so he already knows who will be believers or who are decieved by evil, so it is already decided where we'll go as we die, hell or heaven.

We're just playing our roles in God's game.

Isn't this cruel?

I HATE illuminati because I believe it is evil. I hate them because I hate evil, not because I love goodness or I love GOD.

I do not LOVE my creator, GOD. (neither do I hate him)

Because he's cruel, dictating and full of complicated nonsense rules.

Adam & Eve gets decieved by Satan many many years ago, we rest of their children suffer the consquences.

SO FAIR...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
'man' worked as my password on the link someone showed
then i came to a page with a spinning pyrimid with different things on each level the top brings u to www.illuminatiorder.info...

most writings are all backwards
but each level on the pyrmid does take u to a different part of the site ive checked out a book of the dead part

some more text of the page im at

dedivorp ,slaudividni lla ot detacided si etis sihT
.gnidnatsrednu lautirips ro lautcelletni htiw

ssapmocne eviecrep ot ytiliba yht seoD
rehtruf ro snoitatonna ,yriuqne lanoitidda
ot flesyht erugifsnart esaelp ,noititep a fo stcejbo

>>ereh

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
the link on that page goes to a yahoo group, is the illuminati really going to use a yahoo group, with a forum link and stuff

edit- has anyone joined thier yahoo group or forum?
edit on 8/12/2011 by Acidtastic because: (no reason given)

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but I remember on the forst page of this thread there was a poem, hidden in the source code of one of the links. (The dark sun poem) A few comments were made that if you googled the words to the poem, it's not chached on google as being on that website. But..... if you google "balibu inscription" it is there

edit on 8/12/2011 by Acidtastic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Thanks for the videos Ed. I have seen Bela Fleck a couple of times in small venues. Watching it in video versus live can't even do it justice
You would know that though with your background.

Future man was awesome. Also opened up a new door in my mind again.

More keepers for the Ed file!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by xenthuin
I posted THIS in another thread on this topic. I'm not sure if this was discussed here either as I did a quick skim of the replies...

Basically, I tried [SNIP] and found something similar to the 7december site. I did finally click the link on that page, and nothing noticeable happened... I'm on an iPad, not sure if there is something that will show up on a normal computer.

DO NOT GO TO THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DO NOT GO TO THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS SITE IS TOTALLY WIRED TO HACK YOU. IT HAS A REDIRECT BUILT INTO IT WHICH TAKES YOU TO A PAGE THAT WILL TOTALLY HACK YOUR COMPUTER. STILL DEALING WITH THE AFTER MATH AND WILL SAY MORE LATER.

MODS PLEASE TAKE DOWN HIS ORIGINAL POST TALKING ABOUT THIS SITE, AND CHECK HIS IP ADDRESS TO MAKE SURE HE IS LEGIT.

VERY NASTY STUFF ON THIS SITE, AND IT BYPASSED ALL MY SECURITY, AND I HAVE A TON OF IT!!!!
edit on 8-12-2011 by Awoken4Ever because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/12/11 by argentus because: snipped the link to suspected malicious site

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jasonne

Since this is a forum involving conspiracies and occasionally paranormal or extraterrestrial topics, I would appreciate no religious ultimatums. I'm not saying don't suggest anything religious, by all means do, but as far as ultimatums, I don't think they should be used. Stating someone to be wrong or something to be right shouldn't be eliminated from the conversation because a religion says otherwise. Keep in mind that the beliefs of everyone differ, and give religious opinions instead of stating their aspects as facts.

Sure. You're free to express your differing view. Everyone is.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

The Bible makes it clear that there Elect Angels and fallen angles. I also think of the story in 2 Kings 6:

16 “Don’t be afraid,” the prophet answered. “Those who are with us are more than those who are with them.”

17 And Elisha prayed, “Open his eyes, LORD, so that he may see.” Then the LORD opened the servant’s eyes, and he looked and saw the hills full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.

18 As the enemy came down toward him, Elisha prayed to the LORD, “Strike this army with blindness.” So he struck them with blindness, as Elisha had asked.

They are all around us. My feeling is, they are out of phase with our time. Anything that exists shortly before or shortly after our moment would be hidden. Of course, we are only tuned to some frequencies anyway. We don't see IR for instance. What else don't we see. Is WIFI streaming all around us at this moment? Yet, we don't have access to it apart from the interface.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join