It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati.org Countdown

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Golden ratio, that was easy, hmm as for the imprisonment bill. I think that was to be signed today (I think) and coincidentally that was what Anonymous was warning us about in their most recent video. Link is here-> www.youtube.com... could there be a correlation between the countdown, and the bill being proposed.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

That's interesting, my Geometry instructor had mentioned the Fibonacci sequence a few times in class...that entire thing is the Golden Ratio?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elexio
i found a riddle on the site and i guess the answer is the password you have to enter there if someone wants to give it a go:

"?gnineve eht ta teef eerht dna ,noon ta teef ,gninrom eht ni teef ruof on sklaw tey ,eciov eno htiw skaeps tahW"
(it's all in backwards)

edit: this is the link to the password part: www.illuminatiorder.info...
edit on 12-8-2011 by Elexio because: additional info

Answer is man.
The more questions you answer correctly the larger the crack gets, to see inside, or should i say, behind the glass. Be careful, we all know what happened on the wizzard of oz. Same principle.

edit on 7-12-2011 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

Yes, that was the riddle solved by the ATSers cracking the login information to the Illuminati Academy website back in '05...it's actually basically the oldest riddle in the book
very cryptic, oh secret ones

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLiesOfEden

That's interesting, my Geometry instructor had mentioned the Fibonacci sequence a few times in class...that entire thing is the Golden Ratio?

It's an irrational number that goes to infinity... After the sequence gets to a point, it locks at 1:1.618

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Just watched the video...it's just zooming up to the front doors of the castle, but from such an angle, you might think of someone walking up the castle, then stopping just as they've approached the entrance...perhaps contemplating the next move???

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

Originally posted by Elexio
i found a riddle on the site and i guess the answer is the password you have to enter there if someone wants to give it a go:

"?gnineve eht ta teef eerht dna ,noon ta teef ,gninrom eht ni teef ruof on sklaw tey ,eciov eno htiw skaeps tahW"
(it's all in backwards)

edit: this is the link to the password part: www.illuminatiorder.info...
edit on 12-8-2011 by Elexio because: additional info

Answer is man.
The more questions you answer correctly the larger the crack gets, to see inside, or should i say, behind the glass. Be careful, we all know what happened on the wizzard of oz. Same principle.

edit on 7-12-2011 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

Even back then, the illuminatti hated that video.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepzilla

academy.illuminatiorder.eu... just found this. the video has something to do with the "castle falling"

per aspera ad astra means "To the start with difficulties." Deuteronomy 4:19 says that that our inheritance is the universe. We are not to worship anything out there. This seems to be the failure here with the deception the Illuminated ones are buying.

Ephesians reveals the secret as well. We are not to worship the families in heaven.

Deuteronomy 4:19

And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars--all the heavenly array--do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the LORD your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven.

My advice is to repent and walk away from the evil. God is merciful.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Ah yes, we discussed irrational numbers back in 8th year....what confuses me is, if it stretches on into infinity, how do you mean by "it locks at 1:1.618"?

Do excuse my ignorance, there's a bloody good reason I've failed just about every math class I've ever taken

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
illuminatti is a bunch of SMOKE AND MIRRORS. Once you find out who they really are, they pretty much defanged. Get rid of the problem, problem solved. Things go back to normal.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Just visited the 7December website and I saw this, obviously as everyone else has:

FIRST CASTLE HAS FALLEN! Darkness is knocking the door!... We are still sleeping!? Final countdown is in progress. We still have the power to defeat the darkness, otherwise "brothers of the cosmos" will reborn. The last candle is dying. Only the illuminated ones will understand the last secret! _ v _ _ t _ _ s _ _ i _ _ _ m f _ _ a _ _ n _ _ _ _ _ _ i _ _ _ _ 30 days + 12h : 33m : 46s

I'm 99.999% certain no one else has suggested this...but perhaps the spaces are to be filled with letters to complete a phrase of some sort? Other than the "Aviators of Islam" one that's already been posted?

Pretty simplistic for such a clandestine society, but I suppose it's plausible.

Thoughts?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Ah yes, we discussed irrational numbers back in 8th year....what confuses me is, if it stretches on into infinity, how do you mean by "it locks at 1:1.618"?

Do excuse my ignorance, there's a bloody good reason I've failed just about every math class I've ever taken

Ask Future Man. This is Victor Wooten's Brother. This is one of my favorite videos of all time. I got to jam with Roy two years ago in a clinic for my students. It was fun. I talked with him about this video. He's a very interesting person.

edit on 7-12-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

Ask Future Man. This is Victor Wooten's Brother. This is one of my favorite videos of all time. I got to jam with Roy two years ago in a clinic for my students. It was fun. I talked with him about this video. He's a very interesting person.

edit on 7-12-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

Aaah, I understand now
And damn that Future Man is intelligent!!! What he was saying really made me think, and he's quite charismatic, so that doesn't hurt either

Thank you for posting that video, I'll definitely check that out again!!!

If only I had known you in my eighth year
Is Roy his actual name? You mentioned that name in your OP.
edit on 7-12-2011 by TheLiesOfEden because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLiesOfEden

what we think we know is that the answer is aviators of islam and final end capability.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepzilla

what we think we know is that the answer is aviators of islam and final end capability.

Here's what someone else on another thread came up with:

AVIATORS OF ISLAM FLY AMONG ILLUMINATI

What say you all? It obviously fits in with the whole "Aviators of Islam" running theme here.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
on the whim of the text on 7december.org references the "brotherhood of the cosmos" i typed brothersofthecosmos.org which leads me to a site with the same content of 7december.org at a different domain. One minor difference is that the title on the browser tab now has a picture of a burning candle. Just figured I would share my small findings.
Also in the HTML of the site, it states that when the countdown reaches its mark, it will display: "sorry you lost your last chance..."

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

that seems like it might work. superiored pointed out that aviators of islam final end capability had someone importance concerning gem-atria calculator. so i'm not sure. and it makes even less sense when you consider that the illuminati developed from masonic ideas. and the free masons favored judaism over islam. everything is so complicated!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
www.gematrix.org...
check this out. almost all of the english gematria results have to do with religion and government. hmmm this is so interesting. i think we may have found it. but what is the significance.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Also:

www.youtube.com...

A video posted around 9 hours ago, with the contents of 7december.org and brothersofthecosmos.org in its description. I don't speak the language of the video, but it appears to somewhat involve UFOs. I highly doubt that it's related to the site in much of any way, but I'm posting it in case you guys want to scour it for possible info.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

It says in Turkish: "We were going to hack it even earlier but we've waited long enough to see if something really could happen..."

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join