It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati.org Countdown

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

academy.illuminatiorder.eu... just found this. the video has something to do with the "castle falling"

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepzilla

hmmm it seems to be contradictory. the free masons hated Islam. they supported the Jews, as far as i know, and that is why that the media supports Jews and bashes Islam. why would something contain references to Islam and the Illuminati. all assuming that were correct on the translation.

We are wrong here, but this is still funny and interesting.

9/11 Hijackers are the Aviators of Islam. There final End capability is nuclear.

edit on 7-12-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Interesting, this is all assuming that we have the words right. hmmm

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
have you checked any other forums to confirm that translation?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

It redirected me to the NSA. Too obvious to be real, however that could mean it is real. Either a government website engineer was having some fun, or something is up.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by cpay970

anyone can buy a domain that leads you to a gov. website. itanimulli.com is an example.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpay970
reply to post by Ben81

It redirected me to the NSA. Too obvious to be real, however that could mean it is real. Either a government website engineer was having some fun, or something is up.

Change that to Final End Capability

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim.Hero

It just has a can't display page error no matter what I do. Check out Illuminati Order. Don't remember the exact address, just google it.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

have you checked any other forums to confirm that translation?

I made an error. It's probably Aviators of Islam Final End Capability. Maybe it's a reference to Iran gaining it's end game weapon? Who knows. I would say this is a sure countdown. It's only a matter of time.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepzilla

Do you think so? I feel like the context I'm deriving it from is completely irrelevant, but perhaps...?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

hmmm, we can't be sure. i'm trying to figure out the purpose of the huge list of numbers-> www.illuminatiorder.info...
the encoder/decoded-> www.illuminatiorder.info...
none of this makes sense

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Do you have the username and login? This website and several others similar to it were cracked on ATS back in 2005 but I clicked your link and it still prompts for login information.
edit on 7-12-2011 by TheLiesOfEden because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLiesOfEden

hmmm it hasn't prompted me with anything. i "x"ed out of the login thing and it still brought me to a page

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Considering "Aviators of Islam", I can't say that I see any, not properly...questions, questions...
edit on 7-12-2011 by TheLiesOfEden because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Is that so? There's an enormous thread from 2005 that a whole bunch of ATSers posted to about cracking the username and password, it had to do with the ages-old riddle "What has one voice, but walks on four feet in the morning, two feet in the afternoon, and three in the evening." The answer was 'human' or 'man' but oddly enough, no one ever did mention the username, not as far as I could tell...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

i dont know. i've looked over most of the .info site and i think more information will present itself on jan 6

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

So, I took your suggestion...
how in the hell is it that, considering the fairly intelligent person I consider myself to be, I never did think to 'X' out of the login box
I have got some serious issues....anyhow, off to watch the video, I'll be back

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I can tell you right now we are on the right track. I've been searching "Aviators of Islam Final End Capability" in quotes (google) and it's now blocked. It was showing up with ATS 10 minutes ago and now it's gone from the search results.

Did you hear that Rand Paul blocked the vote on the bill to imprison Americans without evidence? LINK What a coincidence this happens today. The bad news for evil is this: God will frustrate you at every turn. The fire only gets hotter.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

hmmm, we can't be sure. i'm trying to figure out the purpose of the huge list of numbers-> www.illuminatiorder.info...
the encoder/decoded-> www.illuminatiorder.info...
none of this makes sense

Golden ratio. I saw it immediately. It's the ratio of the Fibonacci sequence. 1:1.618

edit on 7-12-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Extremely suspicious, and intriguing...and that bill
that is some frightening sh*t [indefinitely???
]

I concur, I do think we are the right track. Let's see where this leads us, shall we?

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join