It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati.org Countdown

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Go to 7december.org, it has some message now.

Also, I checked the source on illuminati.org and when the countdown ends, it will display: "Sorry, you're too late."

I'm afraid we don't have enought time to "wake up"...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
It seems like viral marketing.

A new product, movie, or book will be released on December 7, 2011.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Change your computer date and time to 8.12.2011 an refresh. it says : sorry you are too late!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jim.Hero
Hello guys. I was checking some post here, and the some about the site illuminati.org. Whem the site loaded, it showed me a blank page, black. i remembered some past interactions with other websites showing nothing but a blank page so i decided to hit Ctrl+A and in the top left corner of the pages appears a countdown. Now, a took the time to count the days left till the numbers reach zero and is, acording to my estimates, December 6, this year.

Has this been discused here? I did a search, and found threads related to this site but no one discusing the countdown in the page. Is this countdown some indication for an ARG?
I believe so, but what? Another movie maybe?
hopefully, not indication any catastrophy, or attack, or anything like that...
anyway, thoughts?

be safe!

Hi Jim!
I have read your post and I know what is going to happen.
on 5 december 2011 is the illuminati do something in Turkey. They say that something is only going to happen and that you should be careful because they are everywhere because I saw it on the news.
I hope you have gotten a little information.
Greetings Applesugar

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by BLV12
Because some guy who was bored and thought he'd have some fun at peoples expense, created a site with that name(illuminati backwards), and decided to redirect it to the NSA website.

That is all.
There is no grand conspiracy there. Just some guy with too much time and money on his hands then he knows what to do with.

It's been discussed before I think.

Sorry, I am not buying it is "some bored guy!" If you actually spent some time reading the thread, and actually going through the site itself, it's way too complex (not from a graphic perspective, but content), and can't see "one bored guy" figuring out how to do all this by himself. They would have to have a PhD in Illuminati alone to think of all this complexity. No way for a second I believe your argument. Even if he could get the content that elaborate, the tricks behind the puzzles, false doors, and the other sites listed on this domain is telling me this is a well organized group of people. Doesn't mean that it is actually the Illuminati, but this isn't some renegade guy with too much time on his hands. If he is a renegade, the Illuminati should recruit him because he is pretty damn good! Why would anyone spend that much time registering other domains, building false pages on some, some are legit, etc...? Not making any sense at all.

Sorry not buying it

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
70 years ago this dec 7th, Japan attacks pearl harbor.

21(3x7)years later on 7th dec UK performs nuke test in nevada 1962

21(3x7)years later on dec 7th France performs nuke test Muruora Island 1983

28(4x7)years later on dec 7th ............................................................... 2011

(no.28 is blood and honour in neo nazi circles. 28 is the postcode for Madrid in Spain)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
The oldest version of the illuminati.org site has links to Discordianism.Putting up a counter to mess with people's minds seems like something they would do.
Doesn't mean that they're not connected to "real" illuminati of course. Or that nothing's going to happen.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Well the anniversary of the start of WW2 is a coincidence. Wouldn't put it past people with such warped minds with too much money to want to control a whole species of free thinking people with their money and crazy cults. If I've learned anything in my 25 years is that there are just evil people out there who think they are entitled to more than any other human being.

Sad since I think my now without them we would be living in an age where everyone had everything and lived their lives. Yet we all have to work and put our fun and happiness on the back burner to pay these assholes.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Okay, some searching on ATS itself will teach you that illuminati.org is a joke. Owned by Mark Pace (Satire Online).
The other site is...just another occult site. Goodbye !

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarryTheEgg56
Okay, some searching on ATS itself will teach you that illuminati.org is a joke. Owned by Mark Pace (Satire Online).
The other site is...just another occult site. Goodbye !

The domain was registered in 21th April 1995 ... I guess this is a 16 year long joke?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
before this year is out many people will be looking for the punchline.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Otamad
only a week left, anyone else nervous

2 days left, man, I am **** terrified. WTF is gonna happen???

Not to mention I'm supposed to be enjoying Glee on Tuesday

I can't really see why if the Illuminati were planning something huge, they would post a countdown to it online, speakless of naming the website it's on Illuminati.org. Being such a purportedly powerful organisation, they must have better, more clandestine methods of communication with one another and putting official business out there for the other members to see. And what precisely could they be planning that will be so enormous?
Nevertheless, it's still all just a bit worry-making.

questions, questions....but it's officially two freaking days 'til the clock runs out where I am, and I don't know about anyone else, but the fear and anxiety is beginning to kick in a bit...
edit on 4-12-2011 by TheLiesOfEden because: spelling error, cue my mortification

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Has anyone poked around the archived version of the website?

Here is a capture from 1996:

web.archive.org...://www.illuminati.org/

What I found interesting is that under "Branches of the Illuminati" it lists:

Chrysler Corporation
Sweden
Church of Scientology

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Rulkiewicz

church of scientology...sounds about right.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
The 3rd eye blind are yet lost. Seek and ye shall find. It is neigh upon us.

Novus Ordo Seclorum

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AdamMerovingian

What the Serpent promised Adam and Eve, was that their knowledge would be broadened, if they ate of the forbidden fruit... But the most foreboding aspect of this Scripture emerges from the fact, that the Hebrew word for "eyes" is not plural, but singular.

What the Serpent actually told Adam and Eve, was that their "eye" would be broadened by knowledge. The "eye" that is not the physical organ of sight, but the eye of the mind or soul.

This singular "eye" is called the "third eye" of clairvoyance in the Hindu religion, the eye of Osiris in Egypt, and the All-Seeing Eye in Freemasonry.

Adam Merovingian, as in Merovingian blood line?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
So. 2 days 4 hours. left on the counter.

one weird thing I noticed was if you take the american format.

Registrant City:Scottsdale
Registrant State/Province:Arizona
Registrant Postal Code:85260
Registrant Country:US

so 12 - 7 - 11 (not 7 - 12 - 11)

The first thing that appears in google. is this

Revelation 12:7-11
English Standard Version (ESV)
Satan Thrown Down to Earth

7Now war arose in heaven, Michael and his angels fighting against the dragon. And the dragon and his angels fought back, 8but he was defeated, and there was no longer any place for them in heaven. 9And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world— he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him. 10And I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, "Now the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God and the authority of his Christ have come, for the accuser of our brothers[a] has been thrown down, who accuses them day and night before our God. 11And they have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, for they loved not their lives even unto death.

a. Revelation 12:10 Or brothers and sisters

and if you goto 7december.org. If you highlight the text with a rightclick it says pop warning

WE HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE OUR DESTINY"

and if you CTRL A or drag hightlight you get

WAKE UP HUMAN RACE. All of us are the brothers and the sisters. We have the power to finish all of the wars and the darkness. If we do not wake up, we will be too late and the darkness will arise...

NOTE THE REFERENCE TO "BROTHERS AND SISTERS" from revelations.

now im not a christian. and im not religious. im only going on what Google spewed out..

edit on 5-12-2011 by R0B3RTF1SH3R because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdamMerovingian
The 3rd eye blind are yet lost. Seek and ye shall find. It is neigh upon us.

Novus Ordo Seclorum

You all can have fun with this one for a while...

AdamMerovingian just created an account and this is his first post.

Search google AdamMerovingian = first page that comes up is myspace page www.myspace.com... It's a locked page, only friends can see. It is titled "The Merovinigian Prince." However, the end of the URL is "robustskillbilly". www.thevesselofgod.com... There is other information out there if you google it.

Merovingian bloodline believes they are descendents of both Lucipher and Jesus depending on what you believe. "Merovingians claim to have the blood of both Christ and Satan in their veins." www.thevesselofgod.com...

Search for "robustskillbilly" comes up with a expired domain name of robustskillbilly.com There is nothing in the archive for this site. Probably just means they never built a page for it. Can't find an old whois records database that you don't have to pay for.

The guy to this myspace page is named Adam Young. Not sure if it is the same guy, but there is a guy with the same name in a band called "Owl City." Hmm...."Owl" There is "rumors" and I use that word lightly, of accusations about his music, subliminal messages, and an association with Illuminati. I am too tired to check at this point, but all those music sites tied to the same domain early, I would be interested to see if he is with one of those labels.

back to robustskillbilly...Like I said, no history, no archive site info for it. I did find it very odd though that it is tied to this website www.riddlecrack.com... Such a strange coincedance of all things, it would be tied to a riddle site. I didn't mess around with it too much, but I did find another interesting path. The "only" person to solve all the riddles on the site was Dr. Blaise Gassend www.riddlecrack.com...

gassend.net... After further looking into this guy, he is a brilliant man. This is where it starts to get interesting. He is originally from France, and went to school and got his masters and PhD from MIT. He has backgrounds in computer science, Electrical engineering, robotics, Optics, Lasers, Protein Structure, and the list goes on. Both the names "Blaise" and "Gassend" have an extensive history in Freemasons. He is published and has done a lot of work around the concept of a "Space Elevator" to the moon. He now lives in, of all places, San Francisco. If you look back at my earlier posts, I mentioned there is a connection with all those websites and San Fran area. Another coincidence?

I did a search for his name coupled with Freemason and found nothing. Then I did another search with his name and Illuminati and bingo, I got some weird hits. First, I got a cross match for a collaborate networking group twiki.org... Did a search for the word Illuminati on this page. It comes to a person by the name of Lori Fife and pulls up this twiki.org... This company is a Major systems company. The company name is listed as "Illuminati Online" However when you click on the link provided www.io.com the company is actually called "Intelligent Control" or IO Data Centers. Now the people in this Twiki networking site are some of the most brilliant people and companies around. Don't you think they would make it a point to have it corrected and not be called "Illuminati Online" in front of this kind of an audience if it was an error?? Then when you look around their website and see what they specialize in, it's almost creepy. "Intelligent Control," "Thought Leadership," "To manage and monitor 'their' modular IO Anywhere products," "IO OS is the first-ever data center operating system providing you with business intelligence, real-time visibility and control of your environment," "IO provides thought leadership on a variety of topics ranging from data center outsourcing to the dematerialization of business processes." There pictures even seem odd, bare, and the two videos I saw are animated instead of showing actual product. I am sure that I am just looking for crap, but I found this too odd that for a major company like this, they wouldn't make sure the name is corrected in front of an audience of brilliant people, especially when this is a place they specifically come to network with one another. How can that possibly be overlooked with these kinds of minds?

Continued...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
The other odd connection with his name and Illuminati was on this page cricketdiane.wordpress.com... This woman is an artist, who has quite an extensive, quite intelligent, blog of all kinds of ideas. Her Illuminati link on this page takes you to another area, and she has some weird things to say at times. Not sure if there is a major correlation here either, and it's getting late, so I haven't looked at this page all that much. It is just such an odd mix of stuff for someone who is just an artist.

The last thing I will say is that when I first saw his post, I looked up "It is neigh upon us" to see what I can pull on it. One of the first sites had this on it from the late 70's, "The most insidious form of miscommunication is self-deception. Permitting one's senses and perceptions, one's cognitive and cognitive processes, to accept a “fact” that does not agree with objective reality is to permit oneself to become an instrument of destruction. In fact, the over-whelming role of the wizard of computing has reduced the art to a medieval low. The computer magicians, convinced that the illusions they have fostered possess quintessential reality, have confused and addled the lay public for almost two decades. The uninitiated had but two choices: Believe in and Fear the Power of the Almighty Computer—or simply Fear the Power of the Almighty Computer." dl.acm.org...

Wouldn't you know it, when I did a search on one of the co-authors of the article, Paul M. Whalen, he is a High Priest for the Southeastern Massachusetts Chapter of Freemasons. www.saintmarksrac.org... Wouldn't you know that is only 40 miles outside of MIT where Dr. Blaise Gassend went to school. The other author of this article Rita Seplowitz Saltz is a contributor to some organization, which I couldn't pull up, I could just see the names of the actual contributors, and one of the other names on the list is a Rothschild. Rita is out of Princeton, Paul is Dartmouth, and Blaise is MIT.

What was the one theme I saw throughout all this stuff? Control and computers. They all have a common denominator of very sophisticated computer intelligence stuff. Maybe all of this is just total dead ends, but I just walked down the path, and there it all was. Coincidences?? I don't believe in them

Have fun if you want to play with it some more. That kept me entertained for quite a while.

LMAO...wouldn't you know it. I just finished up, but then thought, I had to know...I just did a cross reference check on those sites I mentioned earlier in the thread www.abovetopsecret.com... and wouldn't you know....guess what I found..."Owl City" is managed by one of those sites. www.abovetopsecret.com... and here www.music2management.com... What are the freaking odds of all that????

Now I can go to bed knowing it wasn't all a total wild goose chase

Have fun!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
If you use the "Wayback Machine" from the "Internet Archive", you are going to discover that the website Illuminati.org was a blog before August 2011. The "countdown clock" was put there on August 2011.

The blog that previously existed there had only three posts. The last posting date in the blog, with the suggestive title of "Doom", was March 9, 2009.

That was a Monday... The first trading day of the stock exchange after Friday, March 06, the day of the 666 multi-year bottom of the S&P 500 index...

The movie "Knowing" had its "premiere" on that same day, March 9, 2009, in New York City:

www.imdb.com...

www.zimbio.com...

If you watch "Knowing" you would sh*t your pants...

So, now it's the 666 bottom in March 6 plus the last posting date of Illuminati.org AND the premiere of "Knowing" in the next trading day (March 9)...

...plus the release of "2012" movie in September of that same year, with the 66.6% above 666 in the next trading day and in the two trading days following...

You believe it if you want, or you may choose to deny...

The movies 2012 + Knowing = the clear warnings.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join