Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Ron Paul 2012

page: 1

join

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I think we can all agree that Ron Paul has caused A Pol Run recently. Some say it's just fanatic supporters flooding the straws. This is nonsense, not much unlike the conspiracy theories surrounding the Lunar Op. Let them continue with their Oral Pun. When they finally wake up from their Lour Nap it's going to be a rude awakening indeed.

Just remember this when you drop your vote in A Pol Urn: every vote counts, and thats Our Plan for the Ron Paul revolution!

If anyone tries to silence you, or break your arm so you could not vote, rest assured there will be a Pro Ulna riot like never before!

This will not be A Lop Run by any means, Ron Paul will win the republican nomination, and ultimately the presidential election.

When 2012 comes and we need to shift the global consciousness Un Polar, he will be able to deliver!

Cookies and a star to everyone who knows what i'm talking about

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Very creative

and very funny.

I'm a Ron Paul fan myself. I don't agree with 100 percent of his ideas, but it would be refreshing to have a man of principal in the White House. I think he would do alot of good for the country.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW yeah i here ya ron paul is the man and i really hope he gets the nom. cause he knows how to change things here and he can do it

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
LOL this is hilarious

I am amazed about the lack of attention this thread has got. What really is the driving force behind the stars and flags on ATS?

original, check
clever, check
funny, check
has a clear message, check

ps. you are refering to the Opal Urn the infidels dreams will be buried in? ;D

new topics

top topics

join