It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon approves Hollywood scripts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Pentagon approves Hollywood scripts

www.youtube.com

Bin Laden's death has not stopped the war on terror nor has it kept Hollywood from working on a movie featuring the raid that led to the al-Qaeda leader's death. The team that was behind The Hurt Locker will be releasing the flick right before the next presidential election. This issue has the head of the House Homeland Security Committee, Peter King, so upset that allegedly the White House is sending national security secrets to Hollywood. King is saying that this propaganda needs to be looked into by Congress. David Sirota, author of Back to Our Future, tells us about the bigger issue.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.salon.com
www.worldnews.fm
www.amazon.com
www.prisonplanet.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Pentagon, Hollywood Pair up for Transformers Sequel
Hollywood, a government propaganda tool ?
The film the watchmen is NWO propaganda. (major spoilers for those who haven't watched it)
Contagion - Hollywood's newest, star-studded pitch for vaccines and big Pharma

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Brainwashing, Mind Control and shaping public opinion are a few functions of our government. Here is their latest hands-on efforts to tell you how to think about the Obama-Osama Drama.

Obama was accused of crimes against humanity for ordering the assassination of terrorist Osama Bin Laden and his death at the hands of US Navy Seals. I wonder if that will be in the movie. I'm sure they won't mention the 9 other times that the media announced that he had been killed either.

We'll see a White House white washed version of 'reality', I'm sure.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

These are huge questions that would expose one of the most powerful and least examined instruments of propaganda in our society -- propaganda that has played a pivotal role in structurally reorienting our society around war. With wars raging and a military budget bankrupting our society, King's move could inadvertently uncover some of the huge but unseen factors that keep us committed to a destructive militarist theology.

This would be great! Most people aren't aware that they're being brainwashed.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by RainbeauBleu

This lends credibility to the messages in older movies now the q is how much of these messages are just coverup and pre programing.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Well, what we will see is a great fictional movie. They should use any original footage they have for it. I believe they were some good actors in that too.

The raid on Osama as we all know is a blatant lie. All the Pentagon will do is embelish a bit on the original lie. Anyone with half a brain knows OBL has been dead for years. Buttheads Bush and Obama just continued the lies with shouts of repeated over and over 'Terror' and 'Terrorism' to keep the public in a state of fear and control.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by RainbeauBleu

First they intentionally plan the whole events of 9/11, set up some guy called Bin Laden who used to be a CIA spy, then after 11 years of illegal war they finally "kill him" but unfortunately the SEAL's who killed him were also killed a few months later, closing the chapter forever. Now Hollywood plans to make a disinfo film about this just to make 100s of millions in the box office from the brainwashed sheeple who would pay to watch it.

Absolutely sickening.

edit on 12-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I watched Charlie Wilsons War yesterday and for the first time EVER undertstood "why we'd really gone into Afghanistan..."

Propaganda works!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
What other proof do we need that we're living in a Fascist government system. Jesus! Propaganda. Saying that world makes me see how hypocritical our government and mass-media is to our countrymen. Complaining that other countries engage in propaganda to control populace. While our government is doing the exact same thing.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

I don’t want to start a debate and I am not going to challenge what you have said

BUT

Why do you believe that Bin Laden was a CIA spy?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Well, the show must go on - at all costs. At least people are waking up and throwing wrenches into the cog of this beast machine. Ideally, the plan would be perfect if everybody fell for the official story. The movie would be released before the election and every brainwashed zombie would vote for the hero, Obama.

They need a new plan, because it's not working.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
What is sad (and a HUGE conspiracy) is that the seal team who "killed" Osama bin Laden, just happened to get shot down.....

The only people who really "knew" the "truth" got shot down.....COME ON!!!!

Where are all the threads about this?? There is no truth to this crap, and it is a presidential re-election almost guarantee if they thrown Obama into this movie!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

I keep having to repeat this and I know it is the fault of the media and not individuals but the “team” that got Bin Laden where not killed in that helicopter crash. SEAL Team Six is much bigger than just the “team” that got OBL

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

It is a fact that Bin Laden used to be a CIA spy. Even the mainstream media subtly acknowledged that but due to the fact people were already made to believe (brainwashed) that Bin Laden caused 9/11, this was never followed up again and the truth was swept under the rug.

edit on 12-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

I will tell you why I am asking, without getting into a debate with you, I am currently writing a thread debunking the Bin Laden CIA spy myth. I have read the various conspiracies regarding “bin Laden was CIA” but I was asking you to get a idea of the leading conspiracies that are in the minds of ATSters.

Now take it from me I know what I am talking about, both those YouTube videos I have seen countless times and can be quicly debunked. In the first one if you actually read Jason Burkes book you can understand what he was talking about, Burke has stated that Bin Laden was never CIA and in his books actually argues that Al-Qa’ida is even more dangerous than we are led to believe in some aspects. If you listen closely to the second video our CIA man talks about the “Mythological Bin Laden” he says words along the lines of if you look at the “mythological bin laden, the bin laden who was the mighty war hero against the soviets, the bin laden trained and funded by the CIA” the then goes on to say “I was there at the same time as Osama Bin Laden, he was not the great war hero and the CIA had nothing to do with him”. He does question the role of Bin Laden and 9/11 but he does quite clearly say that Bin Laden was not taught by the CIA if you listen carefully form the 2 minute mark, at that early stage you would have found lots of people questioning Bin Laden’s role.

Neither of those videos actually proves in any way that Bin Laden was a CIA spy.

If you have more you would like to add I would appreciate it.

But thanks for answering.

edit on 12-8-2011 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Henry Makow's Blog Post

Henry Makow posted a blog along more conspiratorial lines written by a professional movie critic who goes by "Aspen" for this article he has written about Hollywood and mind control. I don't always agree with Makow, nor am I an avid reader of his blog. I do check it out sometimes! I am sharing this link as related information that MAY interest you. It doesn't reflect my opinion necessarily nor am I trying to prove a point. That said.......enjoy!

Grossly blatant Illuminati messages are more often couched in films of excessive violence, sexual content, outright weirdness, and so on, in order to distract viewers from the fact that external ideas are being inserted forcefully into their minds. Actually, that's not quite right: excessive violence, and such, activates a psychological openness to the receiving of ideas. The explanation for this is that once a viewer makes the decision to ACCEPT the violence and the sex, and so on, his or her mind remains open to the ideas that the film is meant to insert into their minds.

SUBTLE INFLUENCES Very often, the decision is made not to insert any open messages into film projects. This is due to two very simple rules: too much openness exposes the process; and, gradual influence is far more powerful and effective in the long run. In the event that no open messages are going to be inserted, two other options remain which still allow for gradual influence to build.

edit on 23/8/11 by RainbeauBleu because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join