It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The curse of the Apocalypse

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ntech

Are we supposed to be doing something here to bring the curse to an end?

Yes.

The perpetual series of crisis never seems to end does it. Just as soon as we finish making our selves well informed on the latest event there is always something more alarming that pops up. One after another, in increasing succession almost as if we are being managed by the series of crises themselves.

We have had the administrative technology for generations to map the entire human family and find out just exactly who is related to who. Seven degrees of separation and all that. So that when a story about a child who is so antisocial that it becomes a problem for the state one can ask “who are their parents,” and “why did this happen.” Or if a story of abuse comes out, the same questions can be answered.

Instead the crisis is shown on TV as having moved beyond all that already, and is an issue for the state. Under the purview of the Law. The debate is narrowly confined to the individuals relationship to lawyers and not towards ones own family. This repeats. Next crisis, next crisis, and the next. In a never ending perpetual loop.

The problem with mapping the entire human family are huge but not insurmountable. The immediate problem is that answering this question dispels so much darkness that many forces will no longer be able to operate in the shadows. And those who love power also tend to hate the light.

Not only that, it's getting worse. We used to at least know who our neighbors were even if we didn't know their ancestry. Now we don't even know that much. Remember its not what we know, but who we know. In the current crazy years it seems that almost no one knows anyone at all.

David Grouchy
edit on 13-8-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I didn't consider that a crap on anyone's belief, just sounded to me like something that resonated with him that he wanted to see if it resonated with someone that was more of a true believer.
A clash of beliefs does not equal a crap on beliefs.
Well, not in my world it doesn't.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
I didn't consider that a crap on anyone's belief, just sounded to me like something that resonated with him that he wanted to see if it resonated with someone that was more of a true believer.
A clash of beliefs does not equal a crap on beliefs.
Well, not in my world it doesn't.

We weren't reading the same post then.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Here is a 48 minute video of
a Yale professor's lecture on the Apocalypse.

David Grouchy

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

Actually I do think we were reading the same post, because I read all the posts that he wrote.
I simply suspect that we have different ways of thinking about differing opinions when it comes to our Gods.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Stick to the topic presented in the OP and stay away from casting aspersions on each other.

First warning already.

Sheesh

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

Well, now that you read these predictions I made you are going have a bit of a problem here pagan. The curse I told you about here applies to anyone who may have a Christian or Jewish heritage. Why Christian? Because of the olive tree parable of Romans 11.

Boiled down according to Romans 11 a Christian is an adopted Israelite. Subject to the same benefits and obligations that Jews are subject to. But as long as they are keeping up their end of the bargain then they are not subject to the curse on a individual basis. The problem is when they fall away. Your problem and odd opportunity here is this. If this Judeo Christanity is a "real" religion and the things I predicted here start to pass you might be able to "mend you fences" with this God so to speak before it's too late. Otherwise you are taking a gamble. Can your pagan "god" protect you from this one? Are you subject to the curse in the first place? Best case scenario is that only 50.00001% of the planet's population is actually subject to it. Are you in the 49% he doesn't care about? Even then you run the risk of being collateral damage.

I would suggest this. If I am correct and events start to occur as predicted then you have a chance to decide which side of the coming war you are on. There is no 3rd option. What will you do?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ntech

Well, I could ask the same sort of thing - what if prophesy is prophesy no matter what religion it is channeled through. What if the rebuilding of the temple was actually Athenas and you just missed that boat completely because you wouldn't get your eyes off Israel for even a minute? I don't know what you mean by "My pagan god will protect me?" That makes no sense at all to me. Which one? The sun in the sky? The wind? Wisdom? Love? Compassion?

Do you know about the prophesy that says in the end times there will be pagans on the side of the Christ and Christians on the side of evil? It's a Christian prophesy.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
reply to post by ntech

Well, I could ask the same sort of thing - what if prophesy is prophesy no matter what religion it is channeled through. What if the rebuilding of the temple was actually Athenas and you just missed that boat completely because you wouldn't get your eyes off Israel for even a minute? I don't know what you mean by "My pagan god will protect me?" That makes no sense at all to me. Which one? The sun in the sky? The wind? Wisdom? Love? Compassion?

Do you know about the prophesy that says in the end times there will be pagans on the side of the Christ and Christians on the side of evil? It's a Christian prophesy.

Well, to answer back here the prophesies and stories of the Bible are rather specific to the nations of Israel. It starts with the prehistory of Israel going all the way back to Adam and Eve and works forward to the minor prophets who lived up to approximately 500 BC. And the new testament is the story of Jesus and the early days of the church he was creating.

But the thing is the book is all about Israel. And the prophesies of the end time are all about what is going to happen to the descendants of Israel. And my best guess based on the prophesies of Genesis and Romans 11 is that the number of people on the earth subject to the curse is between 60 to 80 percent. So unless you are a Minority who can clearly follow their family tree back thousands of years and specifically say there was no Israelite or Christian in your family tree then YOU most likely are subject to the curse.

And I would point out this bit of history. Book of Ezekiel Chapter 4, 5, and 6. These 3 chapters cover the previous curses laid on Israel and Judah. Specifically that the northern kingdom of Israel had been slapped with a 390 year top level Leviticus 26 curse. And the Jews were hit with a 40 year curse. Why? Because they did not meet their end of the Leviticus 26 covenant.

Read Ezekiel 6 here.

1 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying'
2 Son of man, set thy face toward the mountains of Israel, and prophesy against them'
3 And say, Ye mountains of Israel, hear the word of the Lord GOD; Thus saith the Lord GOD to the mountains, and to the hills, to the rivers, and to the valleys; Behold, I, even I, will bring a sword upon you, and I will destroy your high places.
4 And your altars shall be desolate, and your images shall be broken: and I will cast down your slain men before your idols.
5 And I will lay the dead carcases of the children of Israel before their idols; and I will scatter your bones round about your altars.
6 In all your dwellingplaces the cities shall be laid waste, and the high places shall be desolate; that your altars may be laid waste and made desolate, and your idols may be broken and cease, and your images may be cut down, and your works may be abolished.
7 And the slain shall fall in the midst of you, and ye shall know that I am the LORD.
8 Yet will I leave a remnant, that ye may have some that shall escape the sword among the nations, when ye shall be scattered through the countries.
9 And they that escape of you shall remember me among the nations whither they shall be carried captives, because I am broken with their whorish heart, which hath departed from me, and with their eyes, which go a whoring after their idols: and they shall lothe themselves for the evils which they have committed in all their abominations.
10 And they shall know that I am the LORD, and that I have not said in vain that I would do this evil unto them.
11 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Smite with thine hand, and stamp with thy foot, and say, Alas for all the evil abominations of the house of Israel! for they shall fall by the sword, by the famine, and by the pestilence.
12 He that is far off shall die of the pestilence; and he that is near shall fall by the sword; and he that remaineth and is besieged shall die by the famine: thus will I accomplish my fury upon them.
13 Then shall ye know that I am the LORD, when their slain men shall be among their idols round about their altars, upon every high hill, in all the tops of the mountains, and under every green tree, and under every thick oak, the place where they did offer sweet savour to all their idols.
14 So will I stretch out my hand upon them, and make the land desolate, yea, more desolate than the wilderness toward Diblath, in all their habitations: and they shall know that I am the LORD.

I'm afraid this God hates Pagans with a Passion.

Exodus 22
18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

Don't get upset here. I'm merely reporting what the book says.

Now why is this Apocalypse such a bad thing for this world? Because it's several things. First off it's a test of the people of this age. They are going to be judged on a number of things over the next 20 years if I have the timeline right. And a large number of people are supposed to fail. Here's the verse.

Zechariah 13.
8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.
9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

Only 33 and a 1/3 percent of the chosen are going to pass the test.

Also it's a harvest. The Elect that pass the test are supposed to be the best. The reason is that the Apocalypse is also a funnel. The good survives and the evil will die. And the survivors are promised the thousand year reign of the saints. The day of Jezreel as put by Hosea.

edit on 15-8-2011 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ntech

Try to decipher the word E-Li-Jah is a good start. El-Li-Jah means "God of Gods Li".

Or as in some versions: El-Li-As(As means God in Scandinavian language), gives same result.

In the Norse mythology he is called names like Heimdali, Gullintanne, Hallinskide etc. And the sole survivors of Judgment Day is named Lif and Liftrase....

Since the city of Falun is situated in Sweden the link to Scandinavian mythology and its language is very obvious.

To say it out loud: The saviour is called Li and he is here now and he tries to help people save themselves.

He is called Master Li Hongzhi and he comes from the east just like the bible and the myths say. He has published his cultivation school called Falun Dafa which is based on Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in daily life. It is a practice of mind and body. The scriptures reveal many heavenly secrets since ancient times and they are free of charge to download on the Internet.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

PS: The best thing you can do is to start reading the book Zhuan Falun in my signature link below.
edit on 15-8-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
On closest approach Elenin will be in Cancer,

Elenin was 3600 years ago, as well, the year 1589 b.c

Does not the Mayan Calander also specifically mention costellation of Cancer?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join