It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The curse of the Apocalypse

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
The curse of the Apocalypse.

Well, to put this simply, I have been studying this "Apocalypse" subject of the bible for some time here and I seem to have figured out the reason for it. So I thought I would put this out here for some discussion. There is a little known problem here that seems to be the crux of the matter. So here is what I figured out so far.

The world is under a 2000 year long Leviticus 26 curse.

And it would appear this curse has approximately 18 years left in it based on a reading of the book of Hosea and Matthew 24.

Now here's the odd thing here. This doesn't appear to be a known problem. You would think the Jews would be all over knowing that they were cursed and it's coming to an end. There's just nothing out there. So here is what I have figured out so far with the biblical verses referenced.

To start with. The prophecy of the curse from Malachi 4.

5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

And here is a claim made by Jesus Christ in Matthew 17.

10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?
11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.
12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.
13 Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.

It would appear the death of John the Baptist triggered the curse. So how do I get 2000 year Leviticus 26 curse out of it?

To start with curses under Judaism are referred back to the laws of Moses which are in Leviticus and Deuteronomy. Specifically with Leviticus 26 here. It is simply a contract. Between the followers of the religion and God. If they follow the law set down by Moses from God in return he promises certain benefits with the bargain. BUT. If they start to violate the laws and fall away from the religion then there is a series of punishments. The top level punishments being their nation is destroyed and the people being led away as slaves.

And according to history this happened a couple of times in the past. The conquering of the northern kingdom of Israel in 722 BC and the Jews in 605 BC are the last 2 notable Leviticus 26 punishments. And I would pose that the destruction of the temple in 70 BC and the Diaspora of 135 AD are simply the start of the latest Leviticus 26 punishment. Which then leads to this question. Can we find evidence that such a curse was handed down? And that I found in the book of Hosea.

Hosea appears to be one long prophesy on the failure of the Israelites and the Jews to meet their Leviticus 26 obligations. It talks about the causes of the curse and the punishments involved. But in chapter 6 there is a nugget of information that's simply astounding. Were given the length of the curse. And that it's followed by a event called the day of Jezreel. And we have the length of time for both events. Here is the verse and the means to decipher it.

Hosea 6
1 Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.
3 Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.

Psalms 90
4 For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.
Or.
2nd Peter 3
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

And there's the curse. A 2000 year event followed by a thousand year day of Jezreel. Which would appear to correspond to the 1000 year reign of the saints in Revelation 20-4.

Now why is this important to Christianity? Because of the prophesies of Genesis 48 and 49. Per the prophesies we're told the following. That the offspring of Israel/Jacob would all become nations. And Ephraim through Joseph would become a multitude of nations. And that is how the curse has struck the Earth. That the offspring of Israel has become a majority of the population of Earth. Controlling most if not all the nations of Earth.

Also another issue here is the fig tree parables of Jesus Christ. The chapters in question are as follows.

Matthew 21 and Mark 11.
Matthew 24 and Mark 13
Luke 13 and 21
I would ask this question. Is the curse of Malachi being referred to here in the fig tree parables? And if Jesus Christ was aware of all this then why did it get lost?

And lastly, should we be doing something about this? I refer to this verse in Hosea 5.

15 I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.

Leviticus 26
38 And ye shall perish among the heathen, and the land of your enemies shall eat you up.
39 And they that are left of you shall pine away in their iniquity in your enemies' lands; and also in the iniquities of their fathers shall they pine away with them.
40 If they shall confess their iniquity, and the iniquity of their fathers, with their trespass which they trespassed against me, and that also they have walked contrary unto me;
41 And that I also have walked contrary unto them, and have brought them into the land of their enemies; if then their uncircumcised hearts be humbled, and they then accept of the punishment of their iniquity:
42 Then will I remember my covenant with Jacob, and also my covenant with Isaac, and also my covenant with Abraham will I remember; and I will remember the land.

Are we supposed to be doing something here to bring the curse to an end?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

edit on 12-8-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
There is no curse. The Bible was written a long time ago by people that knew very little about anything. If you take any of it literally you are betraying your own intellect.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I only got through about a 5th of it. Here is my problem, If got made a rainbow which promised he would never hurt man again then why would he put a curse on us? And if we really have free will, then wouldn't the curse contradict that?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Did you notice how vacant and retarded the responses are? That is the result of a mind without God. Most of these folks are probably on the virge of a hand full of pills and a bottle of jack. Who could blame them?

Anywho, not quite to your question.

The issue is the fact the the dragon knows that he has a short time now and so you see the global consolidation going on. Satan wants to take as many as he can with him, hence the matrix of deception that we live in. I know you have sensed it, but probably did not know what it was you were sensing.

The Bible is true. Every word of it. You live in a masonic world and time is almost up.

Its decision time planet earth.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
OP thank you for showing the truth of the Word.

Yes we are supposed to be doing something.

We are supposed to be standing fast in our faith and trusting God.

Also we are to continue to spread God's word as he commanded us.

Continue to fight the good fight of good and evil.

We who believe know Good will prevail eventually.

Stay strong in the Lord.

Peace to you.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by scoobdude
I only got through about a 5th of it. Here is my problem, If got made a rainbow which promised he would never hurt man again then why would he put a curse on us? And if we really have free will, then wouldn't the curse contradict that?

First off that agreement is this.
Genesis 9
11 And I will establish my covenant with you, neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.

That's not an agreement that God wouldn't hurt man again. It's just that he would not destroy the earth again with a flood like that one.

Secondly Leviticus 26 is a binding agreement made between the descendants of Israel and their God. The problem today is that the number of Israelites in the world today number in the billions. And most of them wouldn't know they are subject to the curse. But the thought of the Old Testament God actually being angry at you and actively coming after you is a scary thought indeed.

And now you know the reason why. And what you may be able to do about it.
edit on 12-8-2011 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesusLives
reply to post by Heartisblack

You have no idea who I am or what I have seen. You are being set up. With your heart you have earned it. So be it.

You can say the same for me, you are being set up. Religion equals control and you are deluded my dear friend. Then if you are so high and mighty answer me this. If Jesus died on the cross for our sins, why are most of us burning in hell ? Maybe i'm wrong or something.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
If you have not seen it practiced properly, then you have NO right to badmouth any religion. Christianity happens to have most of its followers doing the wrong thing and having no real knowledge of their religion. Of you paid attention you'd know that the bible predicted this!

To the op, thanks for sharing your interpretations, I find them interesting.

Peace!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

The world is under a 2000 year long Leviticus 26 curse.

And it would appear this curse has approximately 18 years left in it based on a reading of the book of Hosea and Matthew 24.

can someone remember to bump this thread in 18 years?

in the meantime..

edit on 12-8-2011 by Forevever because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack

Originally posted by JesusLives
reply to post by Heartisblack

You have no idea who I am or what I have seen. You are being set up. With your heart you have earned it. So be it.

You can say the same for me, you are being set up. Religion equals control and you are deluded my dear friend. Then if you are so high and mighty answer me this. If Jesus died on the cross for our sins, why are most of us burning in hell ? Maybe i'm wrong or something.

Maybe most of us are burning in hell because most of us have rejected God and the instructions he gave for living right. Just as the bible predicted. Gee ! what a coincidence.

If you think that because Jesus died for our sins that gives you licence to run amok with no responsibility for your actions, no matter what immorality or criminality you wallow in, you need a serious head realignment.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ntech

Great post OP. Well researched and thought out. Ignore the nay sayers. Matthew 7:6 springs immeadiately to mind.

Could you elaborate a little further on the remaining 18 years and explain your start and end dates.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by triune

Well, since you asked I'll give you the timeline I think we're on and what I'm watching for.

To start with the curse of the Apocalypse is a 2000 year time period that started approximately at the death of John the Baptist. That date would have been in the mid 20s AD. So then the end of this curse and the start of the day of Jezreel mentioned in Hosea would be in the 2020s.

Now based on that I can take the prophecy of Matthew 24 and refine the end date further. Matthew's fig tree parable states that from the start to the end of the Apocalypse would be approximately the lifetime of the generation that is around at the time of the first end time events. Now the problem there is that Matthew 24 also gives us the very first end time event. Verse 24-14

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

But I do have the 2nd end time event to work with. And that event was the rebirth of a nation of Israel in the middle east. Predicted in multiple places in the bible. And that date was May 15 1948. And in the other direction I have Matthew 24-6

And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

WW2 ended Aug 2 1945. So based on that then the first event of the Apocalypse happened in that 2 year 9 month window of time.

Toss in Psalms 90-10 and it's statement that a length of a lifetime is approximately 70 to 80 years then the end of the Apocalypse is somewhere between Aug 2 2025 to May 15 2028. With the 1000 year reign of the saints lasting to approximately to May 15 3028.

So now I can start filling out the rest of the timeline. The start of the 7 year agreement of Daniel 9 is Aug 2018 to May of 2021. The Antichrist will start his rule between 2021 to 2025. And from now in 2011 to 2021 you should see the preliminary events to the 7 year agreement happen. So what would they be?

The list of possible events between now and 2021

Based on what I know of the curse of the Apocalypse I have to note this possibility. The prophesies of Daniel have to repeat in their entirety. That is based on the mentions in Daniel that those prophesies happen at the end of days, end of the years, time of the end, and etc. The events that appeared to fulfill the prophesies before have a problem now. A 2000 year detour was placed in the road. Those events simply didn't happen in the time of the end. The 70th week of Daniel 9.

So here goes.

9-11-2001 The Daniel 11-2 attacks where the entity that looked Greek to Daniel was attacked by the 4 nations of Persia. (Middle East)

10-7-2001 The start of the first war of Persia and the conquering of the first horn of Daniel 8

3-19-2003 The start of the 2nd Persian war and the conquering of the 2nd horn of Daniel 8.

Future events.

3rd war of Persia Conquering of Iran in Daniel 8. The death of the ram.

The US as acting realm of Greece implodes and turns into the 4 republics of the goat of Daniel 8. The 4 horns.

Then the creation of the kingdom of the north of Daniel 11.

And the creation of the Caliphate or kingdom of the south of Daniel 11.

And a possible link to the Matthew 24 timeline.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

After looking at this I had a realization. Verse 28 is a possible Daniel 8 reference. After the death of the ram you have a what? A Carcass. Which would mean that Verse 27 happens after the fall of Iran and when the US implodes approximately.

This is a educated guess on my part for the next 10 years but I am well educated. So we'll see if they pan out..

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I read it, but admittedly, I'm not Christian, but pagan, and I think you are taking it all too literally.

The very fact that we would kill someone like John or Jesus en masse - that in itself IS a curse.
And that tells you a lot about the nature of the beast that humanity must fight - it comes from and gains strength from ignorance and fear. It shouldn't be fed, but what have the most powerful, richest people been doing? They've been feeding it, and now it is stomping all over the world and it's starting to breathe fire.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join