It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul - "biggest problem the world has ever faced before"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
www.youtube.com.../a/u/0/qGcJECYz9OQ

I do have a question, do you agree that Ron Paul looks older than normal in this video? I've watched Ron Paul for years and he looked very ill in this video.

EDIT: How do you believe this "biggest problem the world has ever faced" will be solved?
edit on 12-8-2011 by Gexi1992 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Gexi1992

Would be nice if you added a description and your thoughts on the vid..
I'll watch it now..

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

You have to go to the main video link, not the main page to embed.

I do agree too that the title is a little vague in regards to his actual topic. You should try to be a little more specific and try to actually put up your own opinions/thoughts on the matter.

This is what generates discussion.

King
edit on 12-8-2011 by Kingalbrect79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

He's saying what he's said for ages..

The Dollar is dying and the Fed is killing it...

It's just that more people are waking up to the scam but it's probably too late..

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gexi1992

I do have a question, do you agree that Ron Paul looks older than normal in this video? I've watched Ron Paul for years and he looked very ill in this video.

Yeah he does look a little older. Thats probably due to lack of make-up though. I do't tihnk he suddenly aged in any way. Is that all you wanted to discuss?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I'm not really into politics. I do follow the recent goings on and can hold a semi decent political conversation. But really, i just am not into it.

I do like Ron Paul and will be voting for him next year. I know a lot of his main views and what he wants to do, but not much else. At the very least i'll be voting for him because he could help along "change".

So at the very least, vote for the man if you're sick and tired of these other acters...er.. i mean politicians.

Not the most logical way to vote, but hey, look what we have to choose from. Religious nuts that wanna impose their beliefs across the country, and the morons. ( esp a certain Alaskan )

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gexi1992

EDIT: How do you believe this "biggest problem the world has ever faced" will be solved?
edit on 12-8-2011 by Gexi1992 because: (no reason given)

IMHO Dr Paul doesn't look "older" or "very ill" in this video. He looks real and un-airbrushed. But more importantly, he speaks intelligently and without having to read a prepared teleprompter remarks concerning the fundamental aspects of out current financial debacle.

Thank you for sharing the link. It's a real shame that politics in America is in large part a beauty pageant. That's nothing new though as it started with the Kennedy campaign.

I am also concerned that there also exists a certain amount of age-ism in our society and Dr Paul will be attecked based on his age.

In response to the question posed concerning solutions...in brief....:

www.ronpaul2012.com...

As President, Ron Paul will work for passage of comprehensive audit legislation, and he will also fight to legalize sound money so Americans will have alternatives to the Fed’s inflated paper money.

Ultimately, he will lead the charge to end the dishonest, immoral, and unconstitutional Federal Reserve System, enabling America to take a giant step toward economic security, financial responsibility, and lasting prosperity.

REAL SOLUTIONS

www.ronpaul2012.com...

As President, Ron Paul will lead the way out of this crisis by:

* Vetoing any unbalanced budget Congress sends to his desk.

* Refusing to further raise the debt ceiling so politicians can no longer spend recklessly.

* Fighting to fully audit (and then end) the Federal Reserve System, which has enabled the over 95% reduction of what our dollar can buy and continues to create money out of thin air to finance future debt.

* Legalizing sound money, so the government is forced to get serious about the dollar’s value.

* Ending the corporate stranglehold on the White House.

* Driving down gas prices by allowing offshore drilling, abolishing highway motor fuel taxes, increasing the mileage reimbursement rates, and offering tax credits to individuals and businesses for the use and production of natural gas vehicles.

* Eliminating the income, capital gains, and death taxes to ensure you keep more of your hard-earned money and are able to pass on your legacy to your family without government interference.

* Opposing all unfunded mandates and unnecessary regulations on small businesses and entrepreneurs.

These are just a few of the steps we can take to put America back in place as the world’s leading economy. Taking a stand for these principles has often been a lonely fight in Congress for Ron Paul, but, now more than ever, our nation needs a President who will champion sound money, responsible spending, lower taxes, and free market enterprise.

The solutions to our problems are not simple or easy but I do trust Dr Paul's honesty, integrity and experience to tackle them constitutionally and with empathy.

edit on 12-8-2011 by robyn because: removed op video

edit on 12-8-2011 by robyn because: added thoughts

new topics

top topics

join