It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank of America Going Bankrupt?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1
I bank at Bank of America and I just went in around 6:00 pm pacific time to get a large cash withdrawl from my account.

They told me their systems were down and that I could only withdrawl 200 bucks.

My ass their system is down, they are out of money.

I’m sure they are grovelling at the Fed’s feet as we speak, begging for more reserves.

Zero Hedge reports:

A look at the non-seasonally adjusted time series indicates that last week’s spike in M2, primarily in demand and savings deposits at commercial banks, was the highest on record! Sure enough, the bulk of this cash ended up in America’s largest depository institution, Bank of America. And yes, this was in the week prior to the massive market rout. Yet as the charts show, following every massive inflow of money into demand deposits and savings accounts, it goes right back out the next week. Which is why we wonder: is Bank of America, so flush with cash a week ago courtesy of the debt ceiling fiasco, suddenly cashless,

I’d say there’s a good chance.

I withdrew $5,000 cash last week to go to an auction. Didn't have any issues.

?????

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
A week in current times is a very very long time. Your shares can be halved in value! Naive

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I bank at Bank of America and I just went in around 6:00 pm pacific time to get a large cash withdrawl from my account.

All of your threads are starting to make sense now....(bold emphasis is mine)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by yadda333

All of your threads are starting to make sense now....(bold emphasis is mine)

My account is bigger than yours.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by RoguePhilosopher
This is what the Fed Reserve want. They want all banks beholden to them and most are already! Its criminal what is happening in the US. The banking world is in debt to a number of rich families across the world and you can count them on 2 hands. Wake up people!!
edit on 12-8-2011 by RoguePhilosopher because: (no reason given)

You can count them on 1 finger. Rothschilde.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Yes but there are half a dozen more who sit a the same table and # in the same pot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And some of them are the uk royal family and german FOLK! No need to speculate too far!
edit on 12-8-2011 by RoguePhilosopher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
There has been some rumors about Bank of America (BAC) even on mainstream-media. On CNBC they monitored that stock very closely. It has fallen a lot the last week. The news-reporter speculated about weather BAC needs to raise capital. The speculations went so far that they had to send people to the TV-station and deny that they had need for capital. In USA I also strongly suspect insider-trading on some stocks. There has been no good explanation on why the stock has fallen to this level. There was some press-release that one of the largest hedge-funds had no position in BAC anymore. But, this was known after the price went down. There is some rumors going about that the foreclosure-troubles are far from over at BAC. There might also be that some assets in the housing-market has not been written off.

There are many people who follow this stock now. There is obviously something going on inside BAC, but so far nobody said anything on mainstream-media that really could shed a light on what that something was. It could be that this is nothing and that it will pass once the market does better. There has also been so much volatility in the market that makes people wonder if BAC has forgot to tell us something really important and that perhaps BAC was the reason for the fall we saw on Monday.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Does anyone know what info wikileaks put out on BOA...this link dated 12-23-2010 stated that they would be releasing some damning info. Link

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Here's another link dated today discussing this issue as well....Link

Here's one dated Nov. 2010 Link

Here's a youtube video done March 2011...

It seems this concern has been raised quite a few times since 2006.... see yahoo answers: Link
edit on 12-8-2011 by relocator because: added link

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
My husband who travels to many of our state credit unions to fix their computers and software has some inside information:

People have been pulling out all their savings and closing their accounts........

Im sure that is not really a secret, but if every one makes a run for the banks...............bad bad news .....I guess the fed will just print more

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
So this bank is already dead but it is kept secret from the public?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthling42
If it is true that americans pay 20 percent of interest a month on their creditcards, that is a great bloodline for banks.
Is that true?

Some of them pay more! I have heard of some cards that charge 29% interest. Most store cards like Home Depot and Sears come with an automatic 21% even if you have good credit. That is why I paid all mine off and stopped carrying them.

I also drew all of my money out of BOA and moved it to my Credit Union.
edit on 12-8-2011 by summerbreeze.ddp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Computers or not, don't they have to give you your money if you ask for it? I would almost go to another branch and see what you could get out. It might be illegal for them not to give you your money when you ask for it, either way, I would stand in the lobby and raise total hell until I got my money. My money or arrested, whichever came first.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by summerbreeze.ddp

That is good to read.

Here is another link for all of you who have mortgages at bank of america.

The change in interest calculation method may have affected all mortgages that were moved. Since Bank of America had not notified me of the change, they have agreed to credit the overcharge to remaining principal.

So have you been notified?

www.scaminformer.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I hope.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The stock price is dropping due to what is called 'short sellers'.

They are selling shares of boa that they do no own. Due to a quirk in the SEC laws they can sell more shares than actually exist. This artificially depresses the stock price. These short sellers are like a band of wolves. They keep nipping at the price making money as the price drops.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
you better get that money out quick buddy, plus if you sign up w another bank, a lot of them will give you money just for opening up an account with them. You could just keep doing it every 2 months

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I recently made a trip to a couple of northeaster states. One of the jobs paid in cash. Mostly 20's but also with 5's 10's and a handful of 50's. Regardless it was a fat wad of cash. My next stop was Bronx, NY so I wanted to convert all the small bills to 100's. Around $4800 total. I was in Connecticut at the time and stopped at a Wells Fargo. First off the bankers seemed to be surprised at such a large amount of cash. Second, they could not help me. The response was that the branch did not have enough cash on hand to convert. Ok. 48 $100's is a lot I suppose, but they did not even have 10 $100 bills. Honestly I was only able to get 2 $100's and 3 $50's. This was mid day on a weekday. I was told to go to a main branch in Hartford, CT. I did. About the same response. Only a few more $100's in my hand.

Things I learned.
A rush on the banks is going to wipe them out in minutes.
The richest state per capita hardly has any $100's
Wells Fargo is a waste of time.
The mob owns a lot of bars in Bronx.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by staple

I think that i would find the same problems here in the Netherlands as banks simply do not have cash anymore.
It is pretty useless to try to rob a bank these days

But that does not mean they are wiped out in minutes, everything is electronic, and we do most of our payments with a card.
Safer for the banks and safer for us aswell, no need to rob me either because i do not have cash with me.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Okay...I was at the BOA atm at 5:30am this morning to withdraw cash for my husband to go on the road with. He drives a 10 car hauler and it can be very difficult to get to an BOA ATM when he's on the road. Anywho...the ATM denied me a $300 withdraw. I flipped my middle finger at the camera and started cuzing the ATM to give me my damn money. So the second time I only took out $100. Then I went in on the 3rd try and got $200 from the ATM. So it didn't want to let me withdraw 300 at once oh no....I had to go into the atm asking for smaller amounts to get the total amount I wanted. This is BULLCRAP!!!! I pay monthly service fees and maintenance fees. I was at my bank...not some other bank name.

Now I'm wondering if I should be concerned that I will not be able to get to my safe deposit box....I say hmmmm what to do about the safety deposit box??? Keep it or bury my own???

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join