It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've met the actual Thomas Jefferson in my dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
The past few nights, I've had strange dreams... dreams in which I call upon Jefferson to speak to me so that I may inform him of the atrocities inflicted upon his once great nation. Now, I don't claim to be prophetic or psychic or anything of that sort but, this doesn't feel like your ordinary dream. This has occurred three times in a row and I believe it may occur once more whence I fall asleep tonight. I've told Jefferson about the Federal Reserve banking cartel and how Barack Obama is likely not a natural born citizen, etc. I told him about Ron Paul and how the media is trying to censor him. Jefferson is very concerned, but has told me not to give up hope. He says he fully endorses Paul and compares the modern day criminals running our nation to the Britons of his era who ran America before its independence. He says there is nothing more for me to do except remain strong.

He also gave me a date, and at this point I do not know its significance. His only answer is that it's a date to "closely set one's eye upon" .... September 29, 2011.

I thank you all for reading this, and whether or not you think I'm just having a dream that means nothing or I'm telling fables, whatever, it's irrelevant to me... I just wanted to get this out there. I've never had an experience like this before. Jefferson's voice and manner sounds so real to me in these slumbers. It is him, I'm sure of it.

And no, I am not the real 9Nania, I confess. After this post, I will no longer be using this account or ATS.
edit on 8/12/2011 by 9Nania because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Sounds like a lotta crap to me

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Me too.

He gave me this nickel.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I met R D Laing in a dream after reading one of his books. He was scruffy and barefoot and he told me something filthy. When I found out more about him I was more convinced it was a REAL experience because I didn't know what he looked like till I saw some photos and- IT'S THE SAME MAN!.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
All he wanted to know was the quickest route to the Booty Butts gentleman's club, though.

"Sigh. yes, yes, I know, but will you please just tell me where I can get my brown sugar fix? Thank you!"
edit on 12/8/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

whether or not you think I'm just having a dream that means nothing or I'm telling fables

I think your spending to much time with him, when your using words like fables.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
All he wanted to know was the quickest route to the Booty Butts gentleman's club, though.

"Sigh. yes, yes, I know, but will you please just tell me where I can get my brown sugar fix? Thank you!"
edit on 12/8/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

I've met Santa Clause and Satan too.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I met Jessica Alba in my dreams.....I wont divulge the specifics about the dream

But Im pretty sure it was the real Jessica Alba...

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by 9Nania

Pic or it didn't happen !... Now you're gonna have to find a way to tap into the matrix too lad.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by 9Nania

I think you have crossed the threshold my friend, i suggest some r and r for a couple of weeks, go outside, get some fresh air, start living again, give the internet a rest and just enjoy being alive, forget everything else for now.

Good luck.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by brommas
reply to post by 9Nania

I think you have crossed the threshold my friend

He is talking about his dreams.

His dreams.

Just dreams.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by 9Nania

And no, I am not the real 9Nania, I confess. After this post, I will no longer be using this account or ATS.
edit on 8/12/2011 by 9Nania because: (no reason given)

so might as well trash this thread since you wont be here to contribute to it and thus the mootality of it.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Oh great another post with a date to watch out for.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Djdoubt03

Oh great, another guy who cannot refrain from posting in the threads he hates the most.

...it is almost like you guys got hit with a gypsy curse or something. Destined to forever bump the threads he wishes would die, unable to resist feeding the beast that consumes his very sanity....

Gypsy Curse Brah.

Edit:

It is like the gypsy is stealing your life away from you. Every minute you spend consumed by the curse is a minute you'll never get back.
edit on 12-8-2011 by Exuberant1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Well, I'm glad you came clean that you were impersonating the real 9Nania. I verified this with the real 9Nania a few weeks ago and notified the moderators. Was surprised your account was still active.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Sept 29 2011, ok I will keep an eye on it. i'll even give a +/- 3

top topics

join