It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want an ATSer bf..

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by irsuccubus
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

dont forget...When was the last time you went outside? Just how many WOW hours have you logged? and finally...which way does a vaginal slit go...vertical or horizontal?

I have not been outside in weeks because the internet is inside. I do occasionally walk to the pantry but only because it is in the bathroom which is by the computer room. WOW stops counting at 999 hours so therefore it is impossible to compute the answer (yes even with a calculator you dumb orcs). The final question is a trick question, the answer is diagonal.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by The Utopian Penguin

Oz beat me to it - page 1 maybe... Lolz

Nope, page 2...

edit on 13-8-2011 by LadyS because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder

Originally posted by Trueman

Originally posted by Misterlondon
Actually, i couldn't think of anything worse than a hardcore conspiracy chick.. Imagine sitting at home at night getting paranoid together with foil hats on.

I think it can be the opposite, an ATS couple will passionate love each other thinking the end of the world will be tomorrow.

Or it could be like the ATS woman I dated in 2009 who thought her body was an altar for worship of fallen angels, believed she was a project Monarch survivor, took great pleasure in hurling heavy objects such as telephones and paperwerights at my head in the mornings, and popped up in February of this year out of the blue to dump a big glurp of my personal info right here on ATS (which the mods, to their eternal credit, removed promptly).

Never a dull moment, you knoa...

So you're saying she's available then?
Dos.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by EternalThought

iama creepy old guy, not wanting to meet you, just anyone in the baltimore area willing to discuss 9/11, the bankster criminals, and wait there is more, the physics underlying the rossi e-cat. doubt that there are any women that can overcome their desire to talk about babies relationships and food..

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I think having a partner of an ATS backround would actually be quite fulfilling, especially if you have contrasting views.
You could argue every possible thing on the forums, then all that's left is the loving. Win-win.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
ATS is not a personals or dating service.

Thread closed.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
edit
removed redundant post
edit on 13/8/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
ooops
edit on Sat Aug 13 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join