It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want an ATSer bf..

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Damn girl, I've felt the same way about girls for a while. Same old boring ass conversations. Too bad I have no idea what you look like and most likely will never meet you in real life.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
Yea this is a troll thread folks, stop feeding the trolls. Nothing more pathetic then an internet troll.

Your statement is interesting...is it true or not? I am not really sure. It seems to me if the author of this thread is serious.....she will (U2U) message...those that she is interested in....

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
Yea this is a troll thread folks, stop feeding the trolls. Nothing more pathetic then an internet troll.

But Nixie...It's a girl on the interent...saying she wants a BF....she is obviously talking directly to me and is my sooouuuuulllllllll mate.

LOL, it is all kind of pathetic.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
To be honest it's probably a plus if your girlfriend / boyfriend isn't an ATSer.

Assuming your other half isn't dense, the discussions here give you two something to talk about.

I don't bother trying to explain what I find here, though. My gf hops on this laptop and immediately starts up Bejeweled or Facebook if I try and get her to read something. -_-

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
My likes are..
Famine, plagues and locusts...

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by EternalThought
Most men are idiots and don't talk about any conspiracies or supernatural... I am so sick of hearing about football and cars!!

So, how can I get an ATSer bf. I want someone who lives next to me. I checked all the meetup groups, and those guys are really old and creeps, and have gfs..

Advise?

I'm married so already excluded from this but i have to ask you. WHY? Why do you come to a site that is filled with either crazy people who believe in aliens and UFO's or people like me who believe in God and are labelled nutjobs ourselves?

This site is probably no safer than match.com where a woman went to aruba with some 50 year old wank and mysteriously disapeared on 8/3/2011.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Most men are idiots and don't talk about any conspiracies or supernatural... I am so sick of hearing about football and cars!!

So, how can I get an ATSer bf. I want someone who lives next to me. I checked all the meetup groups, and those guys are really old and creeps, and have gfs..

Advise?

Call me, I'm single, 6'-3", 220 pounds of ripped muscle, I hate football and cars, I love to pander to women, I'm a conspiracy nut, I greatly prefer wide hips and a belly on my women, I live just down the street from you and I'm filthy rich. (isn't the Internet great? You can be ANYTHING!)

edit on 12-8-2011 by SavedOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
this thread is a riot, lol. Its funny because I have never dated anyone who was "awake". There have socially aware guys...but none I could really get down and dirty about the greys with. most guys think Im creepy and it seems like conspiracy theorists who look as good as Fox Mulder are only in the land of make believe, lol. Still I suppose it would be nice to exchange secrets at the rendezvous point ..aka...chat over dinner.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

The most likely reason this thread exists is this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

or even more likely.

with a few portions of

Shake gently and presto awesome troll thread.

Smart chicks,they coalesce each fall,think DNA

and nix sorry your post went to zombieland

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Did someone mention lurve?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoverBoy
reply to post by Enlightenme1111

Thank you for taking one for the team.

Now that Sh!& is funny.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
HI.

I think *WE* should be together.

No if's. No but's.

I'm a bubbly 50 year old, semi-retired botanist, with a GSOH...I like candle-lit dinners, watching black&white movies (pre-1950's) & Naked Thursdays.

If you don't take me, then that's YOUR loss.

*Turns & walks away*

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
you must crave attention

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
but now that we are on this topic, im 21 , female, and im a single mum lol...anyone out there?
ok all of that is true but im not looking for someone, especially online !

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Don't want to travel to France?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Found her pic.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
A sample questionnaire for your possible ATSer bf.

1. How bad do you smell?
2. How bad do your clothes smell?
3. How bad does your bedroom smell?
4. How bad does your car smell?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Hmm well I guess I would have to put some conditions down first like.

Have you stopped speaking in tongues yet? and did you ever find out which alien race you were descended from? I wouldn't want to mix with the wrong type.
Also Im not sure I could live next to you with all those chemtrails over your house

Did you at least get the devil to move out of your moms tv yet?

The devil in your tv can play merry hell with your dating life

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I don't go out with people born on 4/20 ... unfortunately, but thanks anyway.

boo! why? its my birthday and I woudl be quite the catch
but its to bad I dont go out with girls with purple avatar background. Thanks anyway though

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

dont forget...When was the last time you went outside? Just how many WOW hours have you logged? and finally...which way does a vaginal slit go...vertical or horizontal?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join