It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want an ATSer bf..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by EternalThought

West Coast of.... Japan?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Utopian Penguin
reply to post by highpriestess

Here's the other link i trick them into doing before i bother remembering they're names LOL

wow! i remember taking one of these in college - in a speech class.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by EternalThought
Most men are idiots

Well that immediately made me think, "hmmm this girl is a real catch".

and don't talk about any conspiracies or supernatural...

So... basically they actually have normal functioning lives? How does that work?

I am so sick of hearing about football and cars!!

Then do what men do when women talk, nod your head and say "yep".

So, how can I get an ATSer bf.

Better question would be, why would you want one?

I want someone who lives next to me.

... yet you do not even post where you live...

I checked all the meetup groups,

There are lots of places to go that are not intentionally arranged.

and those guys are really old and creeps,

Well since you also went there I doubt you are the real catch.

and have gfs..

Them dirty bastards.

Advise?

Hmmm... step away from the computer, go outside for a nice run (you probably need it), probably buy an all new wardrobe, and if you have the time... quit trolling.

You have a lovely day.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder

Originally posted by Trueman

Originally posted by Misterlondon
Actually, i couldn't think of anything worse than a hardcore conspiracy chick.. Imagine sitting at home at night getting paranoid together with foil hats on.

I think it can be the opposite, an ATS couple will passionate love each other thinking the end of the world will be tomorrow.

Or it could be like the ATS woman I dated in 2009 who thought her body was an altar for worship of fallen angels, believed she was a project Monarch survivor, took great pleasure in hurling heavy objects such as telephones and paperwerights at my head in the mornings, and popped up in February of this year out of the blue to dump a big glurp of my personal info right here on ATS (which the mods, to their eternal credit, removed promptly).

Never a dull moment, you knoa...

LOLOLOL..haha!!!!!!....brother, do a thread about it please.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Not sure why everyone is making fun of the girl and her desire to date a guy who is interested in similar ideas, as in an Atser. Here it seems that some guys have the opportunity to date a lovely 24 year old Ats chick. Also a hell of a lot of girls say similar things about guys......just saying people.

Good luck OP, hope you the conspiracy guy of your dreams!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I vote for first date at McD's

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

If you live in California and close to los angeles then maybe we can do a meet up one of these days. Hope your into ancient civilizations and science technologies.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Hey OP,

You seem to be getting a bit of flak from the peeps,

I made a similar thread and got nothin but love, I think our community is a bit sexist.

Anyway Id love to take you for a coffee, when can you get to Malaysia?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Alright, after a lengthy talk with my mother, I finally convinced her that having a companion would be good. She was against you moving in with us at first, but I believe that is because she is afraid the two of us might not move out of the basement in an expeditious amount of time. She is particularly fond of the fact that you have an education and that you are also willing to further your knowledge. She thinks it will help catalyst my own desire to look beyond computer programing and Live Action Role-Playing.

As for my credentials of being a conspiracy theorist. I firmly believe that Phys. Ed. class in high school is mandatory only to make my asthma condition worse, as I only had to use my inhaler 5 times a day prior to Phys Ed. 12 times a day after, even after 24 years. I also firmly believe that the sun is not our friend, as evidenced by the amount of heat that can be produced with a magnifying glass directed properly, and the atmosphere actually is a gigantic magnifying glass and that is the real cause of global warming. The moon landing was real, and the unreported landing on Venus is due to wormhole technology being real. Also we are around 100 years away from warp technology.

I am looking forward to your arrival. I have remodeled my room to reflect my soon-to-be girlfriend and I's status. I have put my Wonderwoman and Xena: Warrior Princess action figures back up on the shelves next to their respective counterparts. If you have any action figures that you would like to bring, please inform me in your reply to this post with what kind, and I will try to make room if possible (It has to be a really cool action figure, that has superpowers to be considered).

If you could also inform me of what you like to eat, I can relay that to my mother, and she will be happy to help. She's great like that. Oh, and if the thought of my mother is a deal-breaker, think about this. We will have the SE corner of her basement to ourselves. It is a non-intruder zone, kept safe with the technology I developed 8 years ago. I call it my Zap-O-Ray. It uses the latest technology in lasers, and if that's not enough, I have a skull hologram.

Thank you for finally picking up on my ESP wave that I have been sending you for the last 3 years. I was starting to wonder if you would ever answer at all. We will be perfect together.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

That pic's hilarious. Oh goodness... I just really needed a good laugh and stumbled onto this thread this morning. The comments and pics are too funny.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Didn't a guy just post a thread talking about how all girls are stupid and he wants a conspiracy oriented girl friend? Seriously, this is getting old.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Seriously? You talk more than a woman -_-''...

studies have found man to talk more than women, except not with their partners. its a common misconception, much like the multitasking myth.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

Didn't a guy just post a thread talking about how all girls are stupid and he wants a conspiracy oriented girl friend? Seriously, this is getting old.

Yes YES YES!!!!
That was my first thought after reading the OP....
Maybe those 2 should hook up!
Hey op maybe give this guy a shout over here! www.abovetopsecret.com...
If you haven't already!
My boyfriend watches football but that is ok....it gives me some free time to get on here!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
OK guys, So Eternal Thought (The OP) messaged me and asked me to post her pic, she didn't want to post it herself and is a little shy.

She says it was a hot day and she hopes you don't mind the fact that she's eating.

Here it is boys, form an orderly queue please

OP's PIC

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enlightenme1111

Most men are idiots and don't talk about any conspiracies or supernatural... I am so sick of hearing about football and cars!!

So, how can I get an ATSer bf. I want someone who lives next to me. I checked all the meetup groups, and those guys are really old and creeps, and have gfs..

Advise?

Well, for starters, it would help your cause by not calling most men idiots. Secondly, it would also help your cause by letting people know where you live. Thirdly, I realize by posting this it will exclude my chances.

This thread wins by far.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

11:11 No, it wouldn't exclude you , why?
Men that obsess over stupid things like football are idiots, same way women obsessing over shoes and hair extensions are idiots.

Wow really?

I love football, I love cars especially old american muscle cars, I love shoes and I love all things conspiracy.

So does my husband

Balance....

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I thunk it's better to have someone to help keep your feet on the ground and head out of the clouds.

Definitely agree.

OP: My partner is not an ATSer. In fact he often makes fun of us , because seriously, some of us are just asking for it.

The awesome thing about a partnership is the fact that you both have differing interests, I like ATS, he likes IGN. I like RPGS and he likes FPS. I like organic lettuce he likes Big Macs.

We are different, but in a relationship you learn to appreciate the difference, you learn to expand your horizons by sampling something that is outside of your comfort zone. So, he comes to ATS to read ( specially selected of course) threads, I go to IGN to help him choose his next game to play. I play Co-op games where I have to kill terrorists and he plays co-op games where he has to kill wizards, I occasionally eat Big Macs and he occasionally eats tofu.

Get it?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

11:11 No, it wouldn't exclude you , why?
Men that obsess over stupid things like football are idiots, same way women obsessing over shoes and hair extensions are idiots.

So if someone's values are different from yours - they're idiots? Wow... judgmental much?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

There are some good points raised in this thread. I like the idea of having someone that I can share information with, without them looking at me like I'm a loon. However, I also like the idea of having someone who is a lil more grounded in their beliefs in order to pull me back on things I go off on tangents about. That being said, maybe there could be balance somewhere in between.

I'm probably too old but I'm hot. Maybe a lil vain too...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join