It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Iowa Presidential Debate: Videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I've seen someone post these videos in an individual post, but I think it deserves it's own thread so people can access it easily. Here are the videos of tonights Republican Presidential Presidential Debate in Iowa:

edit on 8/12/2011 by LetsChangetheWorld because: (no reason given)

As to who won the debate, it's obviously Ron Paul. While it's no surprise he won in the polls (he usually does), he got a lot of questions and really did well, especially on the issues with terrorism and Iran. That they even let him on to the debate shows massive progress compared to a few years ago. Debates are definitely the best way for Ron Paul to gain supporters (other than, perhaps, his supporters spreading the word; offline and online), and I think he has a good chance of doing well in the election.

Will he win? Probably not. TPTB can do many tricks (including disregarding the ballots) to make sure he doesn't actually get elected. But at least he's injecting real issues into the debate, and the people who are won over due to what we do and he does will be invaluable to defeating TPTB.

Anyways, Ron Paul seems to me to be getting better and better each debate. At this rate, it's hard to imagine how much he'll dominate the debates by the end of the race.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
i couldnt agree more seems liek ron paul is really getting more ratings and getting better every debate.. is there any other debates like these yet? and yeah he talking about real issues...

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowreborn89

I remember the debates from the 2008 elections...

You know my biggest thing here is unlike then they are actually debating the issues instead of just skirting around them!!

join