It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Black Listed Again. Fox News Polls Poll Showing Ron Paul in the lead.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Whether your a Ron Paul supporter or not. Fox News posted a poll about who the Debate winner was tonight in Iowa. Ron Paul was killing all other Presidential hopefuls and Fox News as they always do pulled the poll.

Fox News Poll that was Pulled.

It seems to me that anytime Ron Paul has the opportunity to shine Main Stream Media are always trying to cover it up. Fox is notorious for black listing Ron Paul anytime he shows up at the top of a poll or the American public wants to talk about him. Sadly I don't have any type of links proving that Fox News does this to him and him alone.

Ron Paul. He believes in the Constitution and the American People. He believes in our freedoms and is staring corruption dead in the face. He has no fear of what people think of him . He is a true believer in American Values. Everyone is bashing him for saying Iran should be allowed to make nukes. Well Why are only certain countries allowed to have nukes. Because America Says so. Nation!!! Ron Paul as much of a nut ball as you think this guy is. He believes in what our founding fathers believed in. More so than anyone in congress, more so than our president and more so than the other candidates. Ron Paul wants real change. He is trying to abolish corruption.

Americans are so brain washed that you just can't see a true American Patriot that believes not only in our moral values, our constitution, our freedoms but he believes in America and our Republic.We need a change. A fearless leader not afraid to lead. Not afraid to say no. A leader that will stand up for our country, our Republic and it's people. Ron Paul is that Leader. Ron Paul 2012.You want more of what Obama is giving you vote against Ron Paul and enjoy the corruption that is our government.

I am a true believer that Ron Paul is the only real change that will be possible when it comes to this country.

You know how I know. Because main stream media will not cover him. And when the GOV feels a threat they do whatever the can to protect themselves.

If you don't believe that main stream media is in on the big joke. Boy you are blind. Fox (the no spin zone) has done this to Paul numerous times. I have seen this on more than one occasion. Most of the time they won't even interview him.

Even if you don't agree with what I'm posting here. Doesn't it make you furious that the media will report only what they want you to see.

For this reason and this reason alone. I want Ron Paul to win the whole thing. Not only for the reasons listed above. But just to shun main stream media. I want to prove to them that Their no Spin Zone Doesn't fly with the American People.

If your a Ron Paul supporter help him with his campaign because the media sure as hell will not. Ron Paul kicked ass tonight on his debate. And told it like it was.
edit on 12-8-2011 by bftroop because: found link that Fox News Pulled.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
youre late..
great speech though

edit on 12-8-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
youre late..
great speech though

Now I did a search on the topic and came up with nothing. Even so I did get a hold of the poll now listed in the post.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Ron Paul won hands down!!!!! he kicked A$%^&*()_

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
i just followed the link you posted and the poll is still there. it gave me the results for dallas where i live and Dr. Paul is in the lead. It also gave me the option to vote and leave a comment.
edit on 12-8-2011 by highpriestess because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
The Constitution was written to give the Federal Government more power so your saying that's what Ron Paul agrees with?

I believe he's actually a supporter for the Articles of Confederation which gave all the power to the States more so than the Constitution.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
CNN did the same thing with the New Hampshire poll.
(dated June 15, 2011)

In the recent Republican debate in New Hampshire broadcast on CNN, there was a viewer poll. In the viewer poll, the results were clear – Ron Paul won the New Hampshire Republican debate.

However, CNN decided to ignore this poll altogether. Why would their viewers want to know who the CNN debate audience thought won the debate? Instead, they ignored their own poll and replaced it with another poll with approximately 50 to 60 entries.

blacksheepreport.com

Dr. Paul is fighting an uphill battle with the MSM. That's why we need to step up and make people aware of what he stands for. I might not agree with everything he says, but he's a far sight better than any of the others.
edit on 12-8-2011 by N3k9Ni because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by N3k9Ni

I believe it's more how he runs his campaign that's the problem. He focuses entirely way too much time talking about the fed and to be honest most people have no idea what the fed even does. He needs to find topics that are more mainstream and start campaigning on those to draw the folks in.

I don't think there is any conspiracy against him as I would be willing to bet the democrats would absolutely love to have him running against Obama.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
The Constitution was written to give the Federal Government more power so your saying that's what Ron Paul agrees with?

I believe he's actually a supporter for the Articles of Confederation which gave all the power to the States more so than the Constitution.

You have definitely missed your calling. You should be a history teacher for a public school system. They like progressive ideas like yours.

/TOA

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

do you really seriously undoubtedly beleive that nonsense?

the constitution was written to limit the power of government geez.

omg i swear

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American

You have definitely missed your calling. You should be a history teacher for a public school system. They like progressive ideas like yours.

/TOA

It does go deeper than that but for all intents and purposes you know i'm correct as we've debated this before. If you would like to prove my statement incorrect than I would be happy to retract it however.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

do you really seriously undoubtedly beleive that nonsense?

the constitution was written to limit the power of government geez.

omg i swear

The federal government had no power which was the problem which is why they decided the Articles of Confederation were not going to work and that America needed a new document so the federal goverment had power to enforce that power.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

/TOA

It does go deeper than that but for all intents and purposes you know i'm correct as we've debated this before. If you would like to prove my statement incorrect than I would be happy to retract it however.

I wish I had time to go more deeply but I'm at work and had a lull. But even Alexander Hamilton, who advocated that all power be delegated to a central government, agreed that without a Constitution to absolutely spell out their sole powers, thus limiting them, it would grow unchecked into something resembling what they just fought their way out of.

Just as our government has become.

/TOA

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

/TOA

I wish I had time to go more deeply but I'm at work and had a lull. But even Alexander Hamilton, who advocated that all power be delegated to a central government, agreed that without a Constitution to absolutely spell out their sole powers, thus limiting them, it would grow unchecked into something resembling what they just fought their way out of.

/TOA

I absolutely agree and that kinda proves what I was saying. The federal government before the Constitution had none of those powers laid out so they wrote the Constitution to give the federal government more power.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I went to look and this is what I've found at FOX....

Maybe JUDGE.NAP will be honored to be Ron Paul's VP?

Newt was good and firey while still maintaining his composure but he's still bogus.

Ron Paul o/ FtW

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/448736843b7f.jpg[/atsimg]

Edit to add : Please remember to pray for Ron Paul and Obama... (or whatever your religion or non-religion performs) WE can't afford to loose EITHER of them at this point!
edit on 8·12·11 by DrMattMaddix because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

/TOA

/TOA

I absolutely agree and that kinda proves what I was saying. The federal government before the Constitution had none of those powers laid out so they wrote the Constitution to give the federal government more power.

The Constitution was written to better explain the powers that the fledgling government had already been wielding, thus limiting the scope of those powers. If someone says "you can walk your dog", and that's all that is said, that gives you a great amount of leeway to walk your dog anywhere you want. Until someone says "you can walk your dog here only" does your limitation begin to be spelled out.

The Articles of Confederation were quite limited in scope. They gave no provision for a true Congress or President, they gave no power to collect taxes. But these things the budding country did anyway. It had a rudimentary form of government and it collected taxes and tariffs. The Articles in effect gave the government more power by not limiting them to only being allowed to do this, this, and this.

The Constitution just formalized what they were already doing. It didn't give them any more power. It clearly spelled out, thus limiting, what they were already doing.

/TOA

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
youre late..
great speech though

late how? late to making a thread about this? if so, usually when you accuse someone of doing such a thing, you include a link to the thread that preceded theirs. I was about to make a thread about this, but searched 'Ron Paul poll' and this was the first and only recent thing to come up..

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Im not even a American. But I saw a bit of the debate before. My god. You guys all know now that Paul has massive support. So if he does not win, then you know they have fiddled the votes. AGAIN. I also saw a article on CNN, where they didnt even mention Ron Paul. Anyone would think he wasnt even there.
Now if I was a American. I would get out there and talk to everyone I could about Ron Paul and his great policies. Dont let this one chance for saving your great country slip away. GO RON PAUL.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by bftroop

This surprises you?

Roger Ailes and the Rise of Fox News

Even Rupert Murdoch is afraid of Roger Ailes, the paranoid boss of Fox News. But 'the Chairman' is using his power to make Americans more rightwing, more ignorant and ever more terrified.

After reading this nothing about Fox News will surprise you...EVER.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
When it comes to Ron Paul, MSM will never tell the truth. That's because
Dr. Paul has already won the election. He has more supporters then
the corporate puppets he's running against. By a long shot. More and
more people are changing their support to Ron Paul. And they do it
because they are coming to realize there is no other viable
candidate. People want the truth. That's one of the reasons Paul
is so attractive. But he's a huge threat to reigning power
in Washington (and I don't mean POTUS). He's a threat to the
banks, corporations, crooked politicians, law enforcement, and just
about every bloodsucking traitorous alphabet agency under the
government umbrella.

The 2012 elections are going to be interesting. If we even have them.
How will MSM cover it up when Ron Paul wins? And what will the people
do when they realize they've been scammed...yet again?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join