It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glen Beck Trustworthy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

Why does everyone assume, or believe, that he is "sincere" in his beliefs??

How do you think one ascends the political ladder?

How did he get his own show on FoxNews???

To answer these questions you have to know something about the people who own the Media. The "elites", or "the powers that be".

When you understand the depth and sophistcation of their beliefs, and one can find such intimation in the Greek Classics but particularly in mysticism; neo platnonism, gnosticism, hermeticism etc. The noble classes, and thus by extension the industrial, militarial, and banking elites who are all completely absorbed in the world of high philosophy; metaphysics, mysticism and occultism., than you can begin to look at things more realitistically - as they are. Which isnt simple at all.

Once you get this through your head, like a grown up (and i say this because this ancient system profits from the childlike ignorance of the masses) than you can understand Glenn Becks value and purpose to the NWO. Whether he is or isnt a sincere christian is besides my point. He has the job he has for a reason.

Is Fox news actually conservative? I believe the simpsons pointed out the gnostic irony of how Fox the channel is completely liberal and nihilistic, while Fox the News channel is believed to be pushing a conservative agenda. How can the same company - Newscorp - push two opposite cultural ideals?? And Blatantly! right in front of our faces.

There is only one explanation for why that is(and Bohemian Grove - the republican pagan getaway makes this situation much more comprehensible); BOTH Conservatives and Democrats are liberals. The former are pretending not to be, while still representing people who hold deeply conservative Judeo-Christian values. This is why, Democrats and liberals are presented as the morally superior of the two parties. Any person can see this is the case. Has the evangelicalism, and empty faith of past republican presidents made conservatism popular? No. It has actually only bred contempt and hate for the stupidity and gullibility of conservative. Theres a thread at this site, for instance, which questions whether republicans have a conscience! Think about that. The very notion of conscience is a Judeo-Christian invention, yet people nowadays question whether conservative have this feeling. Can you blame them? Look at the wars started by the Bushes. Both ostensibly for oil.

Most republicans (and again, simply look at Bohemian Grove. There is no greater conflict of interest than that) are pagan liberals, or gnostics, playing the "conservative politician" - a position to be played until the ultimate demise of the conservative/religious fundamentalist mentality. When this happens, and it'll probably happen a generation or so from now, America will be made up of people with a homogeneous philosophy/spirituality.

This is the ultimate aim of the UN. A one world government with one universal religion. It
edit on 12-8-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

I think that the Bushes are a perfect example of what you are talking about, just follow the money back to Prescott Bush (W's grandfather/ HW's father) and you will see the ties that they have with today's NWO/OWG champions like John D. Rockafeller and friends...

If there is a master design to create a "One World Government", wouldn't it be the most logical move to have people like Bush Sr. and Jr. and Glenn Beck playing the double agent so as to give the masses the illusion of freedom and civil power by democracy? Wake up people! Who besides Jesus Christ would give his own life (figuritively speaking) for political principles or the greater good? All of these guys could've just stayed home and enjoyed their riches without being bothered. They had no reason to be there except to further a higher agenda.

And one more thing, in the real world, the nice guys really do finish last... Look at their bank statements and tell me how they placed.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TheThirdAdam

If there is a master design to create a "One World Government", wouldn't it be the most logical move to have people like Bush Sr. and Jr. and Glenn Beck playing the double agent so as to give the masses the illusion of freedom and civil power by democracy?

Yes. It would be logical. Thats why they do it. They do what is logical in order to effect an end. Ontollogically, "necessity" is their god. And their "necessity" serves their highest god, which is to be like God. The social architects, whoever they are, have the most intoxicating sense of control and power. They want a liberal world order. They want some aspects that can be found in Brave New World, - the particulars being debatable, but overall it is a spiritual world with Buddhist, predominantly, philosophy. Even though in the far future Buddhism will be a thing looked at as just one expression of a universal creed. So, we might even say theosophy, or some new age religion will emerge. This religion will of course deify values like freedom of self expression, one way of looking at the world, no families in the terms were acquainted with (imagine a communist 'greater' world family) and overall an atheism. A spiritual atheism (which is what Buddhism is, of course). Wheres God in this picture? Wheres Traditional Hebraic beliefs? The Hebraic revolution; Israel, the Holy Bible, Humility, Morality? Everything that stenches of "Jew", which means anything like Fundamentalist Christianity or Judaism (which includes Islam) needs to go. Its these "obsessors" over morality, and actions, to the most exagerrated degree, which pose, and have always posed a problem for them. (yes, it shouldnt be surprising that this elitist behavior is ancient, and so the traditional and ancient antisemitism is not a fortuitous phenomena of history; it has a logical - socio-political and metaphysical purpose. What the Jews have gone through has been controlled by the same types of people which control the world today. These people always exist. Read Aleister Crowley or any other 'occultist', and its acknowledged that mysticism and occultism arent to be spoken of outside the "lodge". It constitutes a 'hidden' world, a world of privacy. On a deeper level, this demarcation between the secular - their outward appearance - and the private - their inward life - reflects a cosmic dualistic principle. Thus, it is quite natural, metaphysically speaking, for a man like Glenn Beck to take this philosophy to the most literal degree. He will be a devout 'mormom christian' on the outside. This is his secular life, and life already regarded as myth-like, while in his personal life, his real beliefs, hes probably a neo-pagan. This means he lives his double life because at th ver 'core' of things, we are all two things at once. An angel and a devil. A good, spiritual and gentle side, and a Evil, animalistic, and cruel side..

In the outside world, everyone to some degree or another puts on 'masks'. These masks are the personas, etc. This is what the pretentious aristocratic "masquerade" is all about. Thats why on Halloween, people where masks. Its to highlight the utter foolishness of life. Its a day in which demons pervade the world; the demons being our natural pretentiousness. We go full on out on haloween. Horror Movies. Costumes and indulgence in sugary treats.

This is society is already so laughably thoroughly pagan, without anyone having any cognizance of it at all. Is this not a thing to laugh at? If you were Glenn Beck, can you not see how contemptible the masses are?

They celebrate New Years. New Years symbolizes the rebirth of reality. Why else would we engage in a 'sacred' like event??It IS indeed a sacred thing. Any ritual, - which is what New Years is - without any utilitarian purpose, is RELIGIOUS
We celebrate a new year, which is the return to the origin of time and space; the origin of life. All beginnings, as i said earlier, come forth out of chaos. Chaos is the initial state of everything. Chaos is before us - and after us - in death. Thus, on New Years, we act chaotically. We party, we dance, we sing, we act all kinds of crazy. Remiscent of a Saturnalia.

Easter, Christmas of course have religious meaning to Christians, but its still pagan.

Halloween, a secular holiday. New Years, Valentines day... Do you think the dates chosen for these festivals is random?? Its ridiculous. A pagan god is always being worshipped. JANUARY - the first month of the year, is from the latin Janus - god with two faces. Referring to the archetypal beginnings; where life has yet to have been separated into two, into man and woman, masculin and feminine. Febuary etc...

My point with all this. There is UNDOUBTEDLY, at the highest levels of society, in the vatican, noble families, and other prominent families, since Roman times (this agenda dates back to Egypt. Something attested to by theosophists, and other occultists. This is why the vehicle of this agenda, Rome, or the Roman Catholic Church, has a 4000 year old Egyptian obelisk standing in St. Peters Square) a secret society. In this secret society, there is politics, magick, metaphysics, etc... It is not an easy place to navigate through, im sure, but the "strongest" amongst us laymen who rise to the ranks of this secret society, they keep their mouth shut if they want to live. They generally espouse and become enchanted with the mysteries of these teachings; gnosticism, the inner meanings of pagan mythologies (allegories), hermeticism, magick, and now in the "new age", this has come to include Buddhism and Hinduism, Theosophy, scientology, and are trapped by the other perks, like living a comfortable life, with money, with opportunities other people dont get. That life is the most seductive thing. It already appeals to our animal natures; theyve just given it a philosophicl justification for why its mystically appropriate for them - the philosopher class - to live as they do, verse us. They are gods; we are merely men.

This is a profoundly weird world indeed.

And one more thing, in the real world, the nice guys really do finish last... Look at their bank statements and tell me how they placed.

On rare occassion, a nice guy does well. Its just on rare occasion. The vast majority of wealthy and succesful people are also quite ruthless when they NEED - again, necessity, serving their own selfish interests - to be.

edit on 12-8-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

My friend, you have entered into a very deep and very dark subject that most (even here) choose not to address. I denied the things that you have spoken of for many years of my life, knowing on some level that they existed but choosing not to acknowledge them. I guess I knew that if I faced the facts that I my whole optimistic view of the world would cease to exist. I feel that is why most write these things off as paranoia.

I have some other info that I could add but would rather discuss this privately, look for a PM from me tomorrow. I'm glad we met, I feel that we can learn alot from one another.

Excellent post, the only thing I wonder is if Glenn Beck actually does believe as they do, or is the god he worships behind closed doors green and plentiful in his home. It just doesn't seem likely that TPTB would go so far as to indoctinate a mere pawn when so many would do there bidding solely because of the wealth that it would bring. He just seems to shallow to be anything more than a shady salesman.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

i'm a fan of beck but your posts are unreadable.

i don't know where you stand.

can you smoke it down to a couple lines?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TheThirdAdam

It could be either.

But for some reason Beck strikes me as smarter than that. He does way too much to be a mere pawn.

Im not saying pawns, that is, ignoramuses, dont exist. Im sure they exist throughout. But why not expose an egotist like Beck to a philosophy which he would naturally accept??

Besides, Becks 'power' almost comes off as ritualistic. Someone with his degree of obscenity - lying day in and day out, would need a mental framework to keep things going.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
This is Glenn Beck discussing his upcoming event "restoring courage" with the Chief Rabbi of Israel

Look at what he talks about. Its as if he has aids informing him of the emotional "weak spots" of Orthodox Jews.

Judaism regards Ruth as the archetypal convert; or gentile. The fact that he invokes ruth as the reason hes there talking to the Rabbi gives the Rabbi a deeper feeling of connection between him and Beck. Beck has invoked an archetypal theme in Kabbalistic cosmology. The union and cooperation between Jew and Gentile in serving God. How can a Rabbi reject such a deep idea???

This is the power of having aids. Aids who know and understand Judaism, Orthodox beliefs, can easily use this information to emotionally trap observant Jews.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join