It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Fox News remove and hide their debate polls because Ron Paul was leading them?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Ron Paul is the single most honest guy at that level. Definately, TPTB want him dead!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
That;s NOT the same poll. The other poll was linked to Topix, with a map and the voting numbers were already higher - but I just voted on this poll.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
For those of you old enough...Ron Paul exposed them long ago. He is one of us, not them. Ron Paul is the USA's only hope if not for survival, for at least respect!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
This is the type of thing that has caused me to more or less accept the fact that they will never ever allow Ron Paul a fair shake at the presidency. It just isnt going to happen.

Anyone who can remember what happened back in 08 when the media buried him, they refused to put his name on straw polls and wouldnt allow write in votes. When the media attacked him and slanderized his name and basically called anyone who was supporting him a kook and a crackpot.

Call it what you want, and sorry to break the bad news to you, but this is more of the same and what you can expect when trying to support Dr Paul.

It may sound cliche, but it is an absolute conspiracy to bury this man and his candidacy and an active attempt to make him invisible to possible voters. They do not want him even in the picture, and the underhanded tactics are obvious.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Paul and Santorum clash over US-Iran relationship

© 2011 The Associated Press
Aug. 11, 2011, 9:32PM

www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/tx/7694087.html

AMES, Iowa — Congressman Ron Paul says rival White House hopeful Rick Santorum has his history wrong on Iran, arguing that the United States has been at war with Iran since it helped orchestrate regime change in the 1950s.

(...)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Even if I were not a RP supporter, it would alarm me, because, the way I see it, it is a clear indication that media propaganda is trying to steer politics. It's evidence of public manipulation and propaganda.

If you look, you can SEE the matrix.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
JFK is the prime example! TPTB have used JFK as an example for future leaders to live in fear. They did not expect an "internet", "We The People" have the power and we can bring them down, by force...no matter how large their army is!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by e11888

Online polls have this problem where people can basically tell their friends "Hey, there's this poll, GO VOTE FOR (option)!!!" which kinda screws up the point of a poll in the first place. you don't get the opinion from a broad sampling of your site's visitors, rather you get a focused assault on the poll from what amounts to a special interest group.

Ron Paul's supporters do this regularly. I'll bet if I made a poll about "Who makes the best s'mores?" and had Ron Paul as an option. his /b/tard legions would swamp it, and I'd have thirty-one thousand votes saying Ron Paul is the master of marshmallow chocolate sandwiches.

That said... it's more an inherent flaw with having an open internet poll - as is the result of "We're getting results we don't like, pull the poll!"

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Is it just me? Look at these results?

www.foxnews.com...

The way the font is so far off, it looks like Newt has Ron Paul's numbers.
Is that just me seeing that or a weirdness in my browser display?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I am not a huge fan personally. Some things I agree with and some things I don't but as someone who supports more mainstream Republican candidates this OUTRAGES me. There should be no reason to hide these results and all they manage to do for a person like me is allow me to come to the conclusion that Paul is probably right about EVERYTHING.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by e11888

Online polls have this problem where people can basically tell their friends "Hey, there's this poll, GO VOTE FOR (option)!!!" which kinda screws up the point of a poll in the first place. you don't get the opinion from a broad sampling of your site's visitors, rather you get a focused assault on the poll from what amounts to a special interest group.

Ron Paul's supporters do this regularly. I'll bet if I made a poll about "Who makes the best s'mores?" and had Ron Paul as an option. his /b/tard legions would swamp it, and I'd have thirty-one thousand votes saying Ron Paul is the master of marshmallow chocolate sandwiches.

That said... it's more an inherent flaw with having an open internet poll - as is the result of "We're getting results we don't like, pull the poll!"

This has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. The original poll was taken down. Another poll was taken off the front page less than 2 hours after the debate. Regardless of your oppinion of online polls, doesnt that just seem odd to you?
edit on 12-8-2011 by e11888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

The results are still more accurate than the one's published daily by the MSM claiming that Obama's approval rating is at 49%.....when in reality it is probably closer to 10%.

The thing about this poll is that any supporter of any candidate has the same ability to vote and skew the results, just as Paul supporters have done. The main difference being that Newt and the gang couldnt drum up anyone willing to go online and vote on their behalf.

Ron Paul has millions of supporters. Deal with it.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

YOu can believe that if you want to, because after all, that IS what Fox News says- that RP;s supporers are 'energetic and vocal' and yadda yadda yadda.

I see more RP bumper stickers here in the South than I do ANYONE's. When I went to the last republican county hall meeting, all the tea party members were RP supporters.

Everyone that hears him likes at least SOME of what he says, liberal and conservative alike.
Ok, so the supporters are vocal.

Why didn't Fox let him in that last debate? Even Shep questioned it. It is OBVIOUS - if you look- that Fox tries to even avoid SAYING his name.

Hannity said on his radio show that he would support ANY REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE BUT RON PAUL.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

I think WalkingFox was trying to make a connection to racism somehow but gave up halfway through.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by e11888

My theory is R Paul is a good larf for the PTB. They give the people a "common sense" guy...knowing they will never let him win...sad.

CJ

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Well I would appreciate it if someone would look at the font on the poll results and tell me if it is that far off for them too- the font so messed up in relation to the bar graph that it LOOKS like Newt has RP's numbers

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by e11888

Does it seem odd to me?

Not really. Consider the source.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by BrianC

I sort of doubt "thinking" was part of your game plan at all, Brian. No, I was playing devil's advocate, and offering a possible rational reason Fox may have pulled hte poll.

Not saying I buy said reason - after all, this is FOX, where David Vitter is a Democrat and you can make a career of being a bawling ignoramus on camera - but just saying, it might be there.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
for a poll that doesnt seem to exist i voted for paul pretty easily

paul 46 %

and the shrubs that follow

gingrich at 18
romney 11
bachmann at 8
cain at 8
santorum at 3

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I have updated the original post with the actual poll that was removed from the Fox News website.

The link can also be found here: www.topix.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join