It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lion vs Hyena - Hyena Gives This Guy the Business - any PAYS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Somehow I like this. Hyenas are total jerks. Am I wrong for a small round of applause at the end?

CJ

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
obviously the lion is gonna kill a hyena, it has 200 lbs on it, if there were 450 lb hyenas running around that's a whole new ball game.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
hell yeah!! I hate Hyena's every doco you see them lil buggers always come and steal the food from leopards and cheetahs unless they can take the food up the tree, they are sort of like that annoying dumb fat kid at school who would always take the lil kids food lol, wish it was more brutal a kill though haha

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by joeym1991

or 12 Hyena's

And a pack of Hyena's is scary stuff...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by joeym1991

Naw man, Hyenas steal kills from lions. More often they get away with their petty bs.

CJ

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by kaoticf8

I hear you man, I HATE those guys (not to say I don't respect the sob's, but) MAN! They are such obvious haters..

CJ

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Thanks LightAssassin! Can you imagine? First of all, they'd pick your pocket and laugh at you. Then they'd nip and bite your clothes off, all the while laughing hysterically at you. Slowly, ever so slowly you will be overcome and pulled to the ground, eventually succumbing to the weight of the snapping bodies as they rip you to shreds...when do you die? When they are feasting on your innards? Screw them I say.

CJ

new topics

top topics

join