It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wisconsin fair black mob beating whites : NOT charged with hate crimes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE
Hey; we just got"concealed carry passed herein Wisconsin!
( I haven't carried a sidearm routinely since my military days;up until today I didn't see much need to. but if my govt isn't going to protect my white azz. I will have to rethink that.

Damn Obama taking your guns away like that.

Hey, your link does not actually support the claim that it makes. It appears to just be an opinion based on very little to nothing. But I am really worried about your gun rights now.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani

Originally posted by Athin
While doing so they were screaming racial slurs at the white folks.

Certainly not here to defend these acts of violence in any manner but I really have to ask. Anyone know what racial slurs were being screamed at white people? I was in the city the other day and actually got into a verbal altercation with a car of 3 black women. They called me hillbilly and redneck. All I could do was laugh. I sure as hell do not look like a farmer. All I could figure was that was the best insult they could think to toss at a white person and all it did was make me laugh. So I am dying to know what racial slurs were being screamed. "You all taste like baloney" "White people like mac and cheese!"

It sounds like what these black youths did was terrible and racially motivated in every fashion. However, when it comes to racial slurs I do not think white people get to play that card very often.

According to the article it was 'cracker' and 'honkey'.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Athin

I have a stick up MY butt ? Ha. I'm not the one who's bitter here pal.

You are.

Like I said....sucks don't it ?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by catman33

Yeah but is that crime in any way worse because the target was a black person? I don't think so. We should have equal protection under the law. As someone else stated violence isn't committed out of love.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Never said it was did I ?????
agree if a hate crime takes place lock there ass up ( any race)..

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by catman33
Remeber what happened in Mississippi the other day? ( gang of white teens were drinking / decided 2 go driving around the black area of town looking 4 a black person 2 kill?)
They beat the crap out of a 50 year old black factory worker in a parking lot / drove over him with there truck / he's DEAD....
They were yelling racist remarks while driving away.

ANY1 HERE READ ABOUT THAT????

JUST SAYN

Yes I read about that. In fact, it was on the front page of this website. Also if you google 'mississippi hate crime' the entire first page is dedicated to this incident.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Athin
According to the article it was 'cracker' and 'honkey'.

Those are not racial slurs. Those are weak attempts at retribution from a class of people that have been called names ATS will not permit me to post. Any white person that shed a tear over either of those words probably deserved to get hit.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Ummmm . Did you see the video ? The man was beaten, run over by a car and murdered by the teens who specifically stated they were hunting for *******. So, now we wanna change the subject ?

Why was THAT not considered a Hate Crime other than it was a Southern state and the perp was .......White , Pledian, Anglo, or whatever folks are calling themselves these days.

I just LOVE full blown hypocrites on display.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
noticed that aswell skepticconwatcher

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by Athin

I have a stick up MY butt ? Ha. I'm not the one who's bitter here pal.

You are.

Like I said....sucks don't it ?

Bitter towards the situation. Not towards you. I'm trying to inform people of a situation that's clearly unfair to a certain race and have a civilized debate or topic of discussion. You claimed I had a 'knee jerk reaction' or whatever you said when clearly it was not as I took the time to post several links to refute your claim that it was 'rare'. Please stay on topic and stop with the childish behavior.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
man im new here, it seems like there is a ton of racist shat on this site.
I googled ufo message board / Im starting 2 think I got sent 2 a klan board..

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Our country does have a racist past, in the south as we all know. however, this isnt fair to ALL whites. Most of my freinds for example in high school, 1989-1993, were african american.they never had that upper class better than you snoty attitude towards anyone. for what its worth, like many of the other whties in my school did.
I like to think of george carlins sayig..they will do anyting at all, to keep us fighting with eachother, so they can keep going to the bank* they means government and big business. its 2011. It was said many years ago, its a white mans world, at least here in america..and it was. the thing is..i visited auscwich in poland, 1992, took many pctures, of the jews, the incinerators and ovens, josseph mengeles office,...and they were all white* whties killing whites. this so calle racims jargin is so oveplayed and over manipulated through the masses, people forget were all the same, and have forgotten too learn form anothers culture. maybe were doomed to destroy eachother afterall.
Policitally though, whites wouldnt be protected. its minortys that they care about. the baby boomers who did all the sex drugs n rock roll, later in life, changed the laws, saying its all wrong. so! i question our leaders mental authority and reasoning with race issues.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

How was I even slightly hypocritical? I said and continue to say hate crime laws are absurd. I was under the impression the post I was responding to was stating that hate crime laws are needed because of the black man being killed. I disagree.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Athin

Well, I simply agreed with you when I said "Sucks. Don't It" ? I further maintain my assertion that it's RARE for white racists who comment crimes against people of color to have their crimes classified as a Hate Crime. As with the case in MISSISSIPPI, the defendant was not only NOT charged with a Hate Crime, but the judge REDUCED his sentence to a way lesser crime. I further believe that this incident regarding the Black "mob" in question is also RARE which speaks to it's shock and reaction.
edit on 11-8-2011 by skepticconwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by catman33
man im new here, it seems like there is a ton of racist shat on this site.
I googled ufo message board / Im starting 2 think I got sent 2 a klan board..

This is the internet. It's literally crawling with kids hiding behind a computer screen spouting off at the mouth for whatever reason they have. Personally I haven't seen that much racist banter but that could be due to the fact that we don't read the same threads. If you feel someone is talking in a racist tone there might be an option to block them?... I don't know though I've never looked into it. For the majority of the posts I read there doesn't seem to be any racist remarks... but if you feel this is a 'klan board' there is always the option of not visiting the site. Not being a dick about it... just sayin.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani

Originally posted by 46ACE
Hey; we just got"concealed carry passed herein Wisconsin!
( I haven't carried a sidearm routinely since my military days;up until today I didn't see much need to. but if my govt isn't going to protect my white azz. I will have to rethink that.

Damn Obama taking your guns away like that.

Hey, your link does not actually support the claim that it makes. It appears to just be an opinion based on very little to nothing. But I am really worried about your gun rights now.

sarcasm?
point#1: Doj has admitted a policy of not prosecuting black on white crime.(the armed philadelphia black panthers outside polling sites case confirmed that.)
point#2 Overwhelmingly conservative wi has passed a state concealed carry law to bring us up to par with 40+other states. true.
I never felt the need to"carry" here until this incident;also true.

I still believe the fed gov would have every privately owned firearm confiscated under u.n.international decree.(that'll be Hilary's("Hildebeast's") job).
Ijust clicked the
link: you're right; I don't understand that bit of "internet skullguggery" but no penis's were involved in the original article: I'm sorry there.
But Perhaps its late and I can't correctly winnow the meaning behind your post...
g'night...

edit on 12-8-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-8-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
This topic is currently being discussed elsewhere on the board.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please continue the discussion over there. Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join