It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The annihilation of planet Earth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Earth obliterated, killing any and all life forms on it is #1 on my wish list. This is the only way to ensure that nothing as pathetic as the human race can ever exist in this part of the universe again. I don't care how it happens, I just want it to happen and hope it happens soon. Humans have been around for some time and our list of accomplishments include mass reproduction, mass killings & mass manipulation over one another. We are a self-serving species that does nothing to benefit mankind as a whole or the planet we live on and we will never change. We are nearing 7 billion people on this planet, we will never learn how to get along and live as one. Sure there are books out there on how to get along such as the Bible, the Koran, etc. Interesting reading material but these are books written by manipulators whose target audience are simpletons who spend too much time living in imagination land. I'm not trying to bash religion with this post, that would be off topic. I am bashing the human race. We are not going to transcend into a higher form of being, no singularity or any other science fiction mumbo jumbo (those concepts make do for interesting movie themes in the meantime). We will continue to be the gullible sheep that we are until the day each of us takes our last breath and ceases to exist. What happens after that remains unknown, we will know the truth after we die even if that truth means nothing happens after we die.

I've been on this site for a few years now, this is my first and the only thread. I am a fan of this site but it's really the same thing over and over again. We are living in an age of people who suffer from selfacitis (my own term for people who crave attention any way they can get it given the technology available). We sit on our ass typing away in an effort to share our deepest thoughts and opinions with supposedly like minded people worldwide courtesy of any website willing to post our personal mindless dribble (thanks ATS!).

Stopping here, the more I type the more off topic I go. I look forward to the destruction of planet Earth, specifically the entire human race, lets make it happen.

If you don't like my topic or anything I have to say, oh well. I've read plenty of threads on here that can be considered idiotic. We all have our opinions and this happens to be mine. I feel Current Events was the right choice of sections to put this in, hopefully, it will be a current even soon.

Have a nice life folks, I'm enjoying mine while it lasts.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jitombe

Without "selfacitis", our species would still be living in caves and using spears.

Selfishness is what drives industry, invention and progression.

It is true that selfishness and racism (for lack of a better word) can be destructive, but I guarantee you we are not alone in these ideals.

If there are any other species, whether less or more advanced than ourselves, it is a safe bet that they are no different than us in their "selfacitis"

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jitombe

Im sorry, but I think you really need some help.....like NOW!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jitombe

Correction, you will not transcend. The only thing for sure is that you and most people don't understand mankind's purpose on this planet at this time. It's to evolve and evolve and evolve into god like beings but to do that you must have a human experience. You have to find it within yourself first, the truth that is. As for me, life is eternal, and when the end comes i will still be alive and in a place far better than this. In the mean time, it's our duty to help fellow man find the path to enlightenment which has so been hidden for far too long. Wake up and realize you are indeed a special being living in the 3rd dimension. Take heed, however there are beings living in the 20th dimension who are far better than us. The universe is a massive place and not one scientist could explain what I know to be true in my heart.

Who cares what other humans are doing. I do agree though that people do need to disappear. But not all people. Some beings are truly special.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Is there any chance of leaving me alive, with maybe a couple of dozen female Green Keepers. I'll make a better job of humanity the next time, honest.

Seriously, it's not great, but it's just not that bad. Get off the computer and go and do other things, go and do some charity work or something. You'll feel better.

Cheers

link   
reply to post by isthisreallife

If God truly made us in his image, then he sure must be ugly, cause we sure are. But don't ASSume that other species in far off galaxies act exactly like us and have the same selfish tendencies.

link   
"Selfacitis", nice, gave you a star & flag just for that.

But I must say that as low down as this race gets, there are heights it achieves that are breathtaking.

I think the dichotomy is that we embody polar opposites and one cannot exist without the other. We'd never see the heights, beauty and purity of some concepts without also understanding the degradation and evil too.

We are far too valuable for God to throw away for some reason. So take hope in that.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jitombe
Earth obliterated, killing any and all life forms on it is #1 on my wish list.

Yeah, that first line really makes me doubt your sanity

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
You obviously have no comprehension of what has been happening on this planet for a very long time.

ALL species are self-serving and don't always get along. Look at the animal kingdom and tell me thats the way you want to live. Fighting every other male of your species every day to retain your alpha male status. Hunting all day for a kill, and then having it taken from you by a superior male or a stronger species. Or maybe you might be killed and eaten by your own father or mother at birth because you were the one too many to feed of the litter... do I really need to go on?

It isn't all humans that are the problem. It is a certain group of humans that have created the problems we face in the world. Most humans of all races I've met in my life are good folks. And I've met many. From the poor to the rich and famous.

I don't know what else to say. Have you considered counseling?
edit on 8/11/2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I agree. Like a cancer we need to stop ourselves or our galaxy neighbours will be in severe danger. We are so ill, and the illness seems to be irreversible.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
everyone knows about the secret bases on mars and the backside of the moon. Must destroy those, so I say nuke the entire solar system from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

besides, everyone knows that this solar system isn't part of the galaxy, so it won't be a huge loss to the galaxy to purge the solar system like a human purges a zit or cyst!
edit on 11-8-2011 by gameoverforyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by Klassified

People on a conspiracy site asking others about their sanity.

Am I the only one who sees the irony in this?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity

Originally posted by Starwise

Originally posted by Klassified

People on a conspiracy site asking others about their sanity.

Am I the only one who sees the irony in this?

I doubt many peoples sanity on here....check my post history

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Exactly what you call sanity. You are doubting or caring about others "sanity". Begin seeing the mirror my friend before make judgement on others.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Darn, I thought we were getting along so well... was about to invite you over for tea and strumpets

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jitombe

Your notions have been taken into consideration. I would venture a guess and say you're projecting.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
i very much think the way you do to an extent op. human beings are truly the most disgusting creatures known to exist. at the same time, humans can wow you and give hope that there is a chance for us to live peacefully.

unfortunately these times only come far and few between.

why does the op need help? i think he's being caring and unselfish to the rest of existence. it's a joke to think that humans will progress for the better, when clearly the world is dumbing down by the generation. people willfully eating poisoned food for high prices and willing to pay the corporations that are poisoning them. we can't even have a different belief without a war being started over it. modern day witch hunts going on in the form of abortion and gay marriage.

humans are regressing not progressing. our end is sure to come, and we have all chipped in one way or another

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
wow who pissed in your Wheaties?

you want to see the entire planet go up because humans are "bad". i think i'm relieved you don't have your finger on the BUTTON. if you don't like who we seem to be, then you should see what you can do to change it. just killing off humanity is too easy a solution to what you may perceive to be our problems.

we damage the environment? then perhaps you should see what can be done to correct our problems in that area, go replant some trees in a lumbered area. try to find a solution to our polluting energy. maybe you could even help cull wildlife since we have destroyed most of the preditor species, help the balance of nature.

we are too warlike? maybe work on solutions for a lasting peace. possibly wander between two warring factions trying to find a balance that both sides can accept.

we ARE HUMANS, we can do quite a lot if we put our minds on it. we often do terrible things by lack of foresight (remember hindsight is 20/20). we generally don't mean to do harm, tho there are some that do. just damming the entire race, indeed the entire planet to doom is just more of the same.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenCo

Exactly what you call sanity. You are doubting or caring about others "sanity". Begin seeing the mirror my friend before make judgement on others.

You think someone stating that killing all life forms on earth is a sign of someone with a balanced mind?

Charles Manson also said that

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Humans are capable of wonderful things. Problem is the bad shows more than the good most of the time.

We are still young on a Universal scale. If we survive another 200 years or so, maybe we will start to become less selfish as individuals and therefor as a species.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join