It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Illuminati" drink ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
My friends parents opened up a bar. I'm going to suggest to them that they make a drink called the "Illuminati" . I was think something along the lines of some sort of drink with a few different types of good liquor in it, but also will taste good..Any ideas?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Koolaid and arsenic?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by louieprima
Koolaid and arsenic? [/quote. That's what I was thinking!!! Lol

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Everclear and Orange Juce
You wont know where it came from but it will hit you hard !

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Everclear and Orange Juce
You wont know where it came from but it will hit you hard !

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
YOU MUST MUST MUST use something with natural sugars amd flavours(sugar cane, etc). like jones soda for good taste to mix with different liqours. Also get things in bottles for better carbonation, dont touch plastic bottles they ruin the drink.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
try jagermeister to make it thick and red grenadine or cranberry juice to thin it a tad.
with goldshlager for a cinnamon kick and the gold garnish.

finished product should be a kinda dark blood red with the gold to represent the greed of men

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Absinthe would have to be part of the mix.

"The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water--the name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter." Revelation 8: 10-11.

"Absinthe is historically described as a distilled, highly alcoholic beverage. It is an anise-flavoured spirit derived from herbs, including the flowers and leaves of the herb Artemisia absinthium, commonly referred to as "grande wormwood" - Wikipedia

edit on 11/8/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
It has to be green. Or you could serve it with a cup that has a bright light led in it. So the drink will be illuminated.
edit on 11-8-2011 by sabbathcrazy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Glow stick juice and 100% pure methanol (denatured of course) garnished with fireflies and a spent fuel rod.

new topics

top topics

join