It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Explosive New 9/11 Charge

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
My problem isn't the spreading of information. My problem is when people make duplicate threads that garner more stars and flags than the original. This thread is already about to pass the flag count of the original thread and will soon pass up the star count. How is this fair to the original thread maker?

And I have already Alerted the moderators to the issue. If they believe it is okay for a secondary thread to stay up and gather more stars and flags than the original, then that is their decision.
edit on 8/11/2011 by SonicInfinity because: Plural fix

I missed the other thread and wouldn't have seen this at all if it weren't for this one. Clarke is the same guy that said Bush cornered him in a closet and told him to find a way to blame Iraq for 9-11, shortly after, whaddyaknow, we invaded Iraq. His wife was outed as a CIA agent in retaliation for informing people of that incident.
It's high time folks in the know stepped up to the plate and I applaud Clarke.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
reply to post by yourignoranceisbliss

My problem isn't the spreading of information. My problem is when people make duplicate threads that garner more stars and flags than the original. This thread is already about to pass the flag count of the original thread and will soon pass up the star count. How is this fair to the original thread maker?

And I have already Alerted the moderators to the issue. If they believe it is okay for a secondary thread to stay up and gather more stars and flags than the original, then that is their decision.
edit on 8/11/2011 by SonicInfinity because: Plural fix

hmmm, I didn't realise this forum was all about getting stars and flags......

great post ModernAcademia, S&F buddy

it is such a sad way of life that we have, where those we elect spend substantial amounts of their time and our taxes to lie to us and cover up the truth

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
This has a similar ring to the London bombings when the 'would-be' hijackers were shown around either the House of Lords or Houses of Parliament a day or so before the bombings. Its surmised they thought they were taking part in some kind of police training exercise. We even had Netanyahu in the country that day who knows what his calls with the police were about.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
CIA controlled by MOSSAD?

maybe

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
'the Commision - the UNCENSORED History of the 9/11 Investigation' Philip Shenon.
spells out that Zelikow gleaned from the CIA and Bushiecamp edited and controled the socalled 911/ Commission report. should be called the 9/11 fabrication and science is what Zelie says.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
S&F for the interesting thread and article.

Personally, I still don't think that TPTB, Bush Admin, FBI, CIA or Disney corp had anything to do with 9/11, but I don't doubt that the inept handling of intel (whether intentional or otherwise) was why the terrorists plans had managed to come to fruition without anyone picking up on it.

If intel was intentionally withheld, then those responsible are just as much to blame for the subsequent loss of life as the terrorists who instigated the whole 9/11 plot and IMHO they should be pummelled with the full force of the law(not likely).

If the intel was not pieced together due to "company" policy then the CIA should be subject to an inquiry such as has never been seen before in the States history and policy should be changed to reflect the findings of the said inquiry.

If the intel was mishandled due to ineptness of intelligence operatives, then I would wan't them put on trial for the negligence that caused gross loss of life. If an employee is killed in a workplace and it was found that it was due to negligence on the employers part, that employer would be charged with manslaughter. It should be no different for public workers under the employ of the CIA or FBI.

*SNIP*
edit on 8/11/2011 by semperfortis because: Profanity

Too easily said:
Hindsight is 20/20... intelligence "collection" is a game of piecing together bits and pieces."intel" doesn't come in an envelope marked "IMPORTANT: valuable intelligence inside"!

if "Sheik Abdul yomama Assam" flies from the middle east to ny.with only a toothbrush after selling his camel and mercedes and villa. its no big deal.
If Abdul then siezes a U.S. airliner. it is unreasonable to then look back at flight manifests and say: "HERE HE IS!!! SOMEONE "MISSED" OR WITHHELD intel!".

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Looks like someone is a bit jealous of the stars and flags

Now actually STAYING ON TOPIC unlike some mr mod wannabe

Americans really need to waterboard the CIA director and the rest of the scumbags behind this. Wake up already America.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

reply to post by Erongaricuaro

the elder Bush was a CIA

I am pretty sure that was the point Erongaricuaro was making....

edit on 12-8-2011 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

These two hijackers ..who were part of Pentagon hijackers team....

Khalid al-Mihdhar

Nawaf al-Hazmi

were living with an FBI informant in California.. And were under surveillance by MOSSAD who were living across the street.

The CIA and MOSSAD knew this all along. They simply allow enough bits and pieces for the FBI to chase after.

My hat goes off to a true American Patriot, John O'Neil who as lead counter terrorism investigator had discovered the connection between the CIA, Mossad, al-Qaeda and the Hijackers and no one listened to him...

Out of frustration He ended up resigning from the FBI and was then later Silenced ...

John O'Neil Killed in the September 11th Attack

On August 22, 2001, John O'Neal, a top counter-terrorism expert, quit the FBI in disgust over repeated obstruction to his investigations. He was the government's "most committed tracker of bin Laden and al-Qaeda." The following day he started a new job as head of security at the World Trade Center. He was killed just over 2 weeks later in the attack. The day before the attack he had met with his friend Robert Tucker in the lobby of the North Tower to discuss security at the World Trade Center. O'Neal's body was identified On September 28th, 2001, a thousand mourners gathered at St. Nicholas to honor O'Neal.

911research.wtc7.net...

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
It seems like the dotting of the I's and crossing of the T's is beginning.

Clarke is doing just that, and maybe someone else can take it further. He doesn't have to prove anything more about CIA awareness. That part is known, that was bad enough, the direct involvement of George Tenet is the issue, and I find it hard to swallow that his subordinates wallied about and told him nothing, and how many other senior people have resigned in an honourable fashion, accepting responsibilty for their subordinates actions anyway rightaway. No, Tenet was well aware, even on the day of the attack he talked about the novice pilot, Zacarias Moussaoui and trying to associate him with his known intelligence of something 'Big' against the US? the same time an aide spoke to him talking about a 'plane 'attacking' the tower?, (another version is that Tenet asked was this an attack, and that the aide said it looked like it??) Tenet, before leaving that breakfast table said, "This has Bin-Laden's finger all over it"?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
in my own research i dont know if any is true, bush set 9/11 up. he wanted to after his oil to protect his investment. so what better way than to set up a terrorist attack and blame bin laden ( who passed away i believe some where between 2001 or 2002 from kidney failure) and get the American public blood thirsty for revenge. most Americans wanted the us to attack the terrorist on there home soil and begin the war on terrorism. but really it was a war for oil and many innocent people passed away for a greedy slim ball. this is what i believe but just my own opinion

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Stars and flags? You're kidding, right? Where does the importance of the information being shared fit into that?
Do you suggest the people posting these threads are really not interested in spreading any information or even if they are that interest is secondary to the accumulation of stars and flags?
Just curious. It seems that that was your only complaint so if the stars and flags system did not exist you would no longer have any objections, yes?
It must be me. I can not see it. Exactly why would you be upset about who got how many stars or flags? This is important why?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro
I can't believe it. Many 911 conspiracy theorists claim Bush had something to do with 911, our own president. Ridiculous! What possible connection could the Bush family have with the CIA of all things? Unbelievable.

edit on 11-8-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

Looks like Marvin Bush(GWB's youngest brother) was in charge of security for the world trade centers and the DC airport which played a role in the attack aswell.there's one Bush family connection.

www.infowars.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

I only read the recent topics so it helps people like myself.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
For god sake. Building 7 proves beyond any doubt whatsoever that the government was involved in 9/11. Building 7 housed the damn CIA! Do people think the CIA would let just anyone roam around thier building planting explosives.

Anyone who thinks thier government wouldnt kill its own people are seriously retarded and brainwashed. In addition IMO, to having no courage at all.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

I can't believe it. Many 911 conspiracy theorists claim Bush had something to do with 911, our own president. Ridiculous! What possible connection could the Bush family have with the CIA of all things? Unbelievable.

After reading the body of this post, I was looking high and low for the [/sarcasm] marker. Did I miss it?

truthalliance.net... (It all starts here with pappy ..... way, way back)

www.fromthewilderness.com... (this was probably juniors intro to the black world although there are persistent rumors he was involved with sacrifices in a coven also.)

edit on 27-3-2012 by jcarpenter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
One reason for the new rhetoric is that 911 would no longer be considered an inside job since the CIA is about as American as the Federal Reserve. All further probes would be redirected abroad towards the UK, France and then eventually to the Vatican.

I would be really shocked if the Massad was entered into the situation via CIA connections, as there would be a lot of WWII skeletons drug out of the closet that would be potentially very dangerous. Don't forget that the CIA's foundation is basically a pseudo political religous entity like the Massad.

Either way, get ready for another puppet show and patsy. 911 has turned into a sick and demented soap opera with a new character each season. No, instead 911 is more like Agatha Christie's "And then there were none."

edit on 27-3-2012 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

edit on 11-8-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

Ugh You do know the Bush family had connections with the laden family pre to 9/11 right?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Apologies-I know I'm know I'm posting a lot. Just saw a documentary on Nato's Stay behind armies and the terror attacks they perpetrated in Europe. Eliminate communist opponents? Check. Frighten the populace into giving up freedoms to rightist governments? Check. Kill innocents in outrageous attacks and dress it up to look like your opponents? Check. Fake prison suicides to cover up revelations by insiders? Check. This all started coming out in the nineties, and attacks happened in Germany, Belgium, Italy, and I understand cells in Turkey tried a coup at some point.

It's so easy to brush stuff aside as wacky, until every once in a while you realize it has, does, and always will happen.

I've written a decent and relevant book which some will find interesting, but I understand promoting is a no-no?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join