It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Explosive New 9/11 Charge

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

An Explosive New 9/11 Charge

www.thedailybeast .com

In a new documentary, former national-security aide Richard Clarke suggests the CIA tried to recruit 9/11 hijackers—then covered it up.

Clarke offers an incendiary theory that, if true, would rewrite the history of the 9/11 attacks, suggesting that the CIA intentionally withheld information from the White House and FBI in 2000 and 2001 that two Saudi-born terrorists were on U.S. soil—terrorists who went on to become suicide hijackers on 9/11.

Clarke offers an incendiary theory that, if true, w
(visit the link for the full news article)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Say what you wish but this is coming from someone high up there
I've never really been a 911 conspiracy theorist, but it always raised eyebrows whenever anchormen would get so angry at the thought of it being an inside story.

It always raised eyebrows when there was no internal investigation or how the owner of the twin towers bought extra insurance days before the attack.

I am not a 911 conspiracy theorist but eyebrows were raised many times not when conspiracy theorist spoke but when news anchormen and politicians spoke.

Nothing made sense.

As they say... follow the money

www.thedailybeast .com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I can't believe it. Many 911 conspiracy theorists claim Bush had something to do with 911, our own president. Ridiculous! What possible connection could the Bush family have with the CIA of all things? Unbelievable.

edit on 11-8-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
The truth will come out.

Bush Sr. ran the CIA back in the day.

Bush's 4th Reich is a real goal for that family.

Here we are 10 years later and they have pushed forward grandpa Bush's SS vision.

Of course, everyone wants to believe that the prez would never hurt America even though it is true.

edit on 11-8-2011 by zroth because: LOL edit for the answers that I was writing to the questions made above me.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Sounds about right.

Though, I'm sure some 9/11 "Falser" will come on here to attack the source and the lead...

"Dick Clark"

edit on 11-8-2011 by tooo many pills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Already being discussed here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I know that two threads on the same subject are allowed if they're in the BAN forum and one other forum, but this being strictly about 9/11 and the other thread being made just 6 hours ago, there's no reason for there to be two threads.
edit on 8/11/2011 by SonicInfinity because: Plural fix

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
He is basically just reiterating what we already knew but this is good as it is just one more source, one more insider, one more hole in the government fairy tale.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
S&F for the interesting thread and article.

Personally, I still don't think that TPTB, Bush Admin, FBI, CIA or Disney corp had anything to do with 9/11, but I don't doubt that the inept handling of intel (whether intentional or otherwise) was why the terrorists plans had managed to come to fruition without anyone picking up on it.

If intel was intentionally withheld, then those responsible are just as much to blame for the subsequent loss of life as the terrorists who instigated the whole 9/11 plot and IMHO they should be pummelled with the full force of the law(not likely).

If the intel was not pieced together due to "company" policy then the CIA should be subject to an inquiry such as has never been seen before in the States history and policy should be changed to reflect the findings of the said inquiry.

If the intel was mishandled due to ineptness of intelligence operatives, then I would wan't them put on trial for the negligence that caused gross loss of life. If an employee is killed in a workplace and it was found that it was due to negligence on the employers part, that employer would be charged with manslaughter. It should be no different for public workers under the employ of the CIA or FBI.

*SNIP*
edit on 8/11/2011 by semperfortis because: Profanity

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
Already being discussed here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I know that two threads on the same subject are allowed if they're in the BAN forum and one other forum, but this being strictly about 9/11 and the other thread being made just 6 hours ago, there's no reason for there to be two threads.

Similar or related and even exact same threads are allowed across multiple forums. It helps to spread the information across to people who only frequent particular forums, such as myself.

Do you have a specific reason for being against the spread of info?

I'll never understand people like yourself, whose sole purpose for responding is comment that there is an existing thread elsewhere. Don't you have anything better to do, or anything substantial to add to the thread itself?

I would go so far as to suggest anyone replying with nothing but a comment equal to "already been posted" be given a warning and subsequent suspension for continuing the obnoxious behavior.

If you have a problem with a thread, do yourself a courtesy and report it to a moderator.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by yourignoranceisbliss

My problem isn't the spreading of information. My problem is when people make duplicate threads that garner more stars and flags than the original. This thread is already about to pass the flag count of the original thread and will soon pass up the star count. How is this fair to the original thread maker?

And I have already Alerted the moderators to the issue. If they believe it is okay for a secondary thread to stay up and gather more stars and flags than the original, then that is their decision.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Money is not vapor, it goes somewhere!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
wow, nice read. now what if bush sr. set it up with out his son knowing any thing about it just so this country could go back over there. just a thought.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Bush Sr in 1959 was owner of Zapata Oil, they had drilling rights in Cuba already at that time, but in 1959 they got the Kuwait account. It's interesting that Saddam always claimed that Kuwait was slant drilling. Drilling on the Kuwait surface, but penetrating Iraq oil. I would be mad too and want to ass kick if that were me! When Saddam brought this up, President Bush Sr, goes haywire and starts the Persian Gulf War and a media frenzy to make Hussein look like a kook like Hitler. Sound familiar? BTW take a gander at Bush Sr.'s speech at President Fords funeral...and pay attention to his face when he makes the "JFK lone gunman" remark! We are dealing with some serious sick [snip]!
edit on 11-8-2011 by OrionsRage because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-8-2011 by Asktheanimals because: offensive language removed

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Following the money? as in the trillions missing from DoD? People need to follow that money all the way back, since it goes back to the 1970s'.

Im gonna go read the article now...

Apparently thius guy has a track record of allegations like this. I dont get it, why wait this long to "spill the beans"? To me it looks like a publicity deal and I would bet he has a book coming out.
edit on 12-8-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Here is a chunk taken from another thread that definitely adds to the idea that the CIA was involved in the 9/11 attacks:

-- The FBI claimed that money was wired to the terrorists in small amounts to avoid detection, yet $100,000 was wired to Mohamed Atta in August of 2001 by Mahmoud Ahmad, the director of the ISI, which was facilitated by Saeed Sheikh, the man who allegedly kidnapped and murdered Wall Street journal reporter Daniel Pearl, who was investigating the ties between the ISI and Islamic militants. The ISI has had ties to the CIA since the 80s with the establishment of the Muja Hardin, which evolved into Al Qaeda. General Mahmoud Ahmad was meeting with D.C. insider Senator Bob Graham and Porter Gass, the future director of CIA, on the morning of 9/11. Ahmad also met with the CIA director on September 4th.

-- In a White House transcript of a Q/A done with Condoleezza Rice, a question about that meeting and the wired money was censored. The 9/11 Commission claimed that the funding for the attacks is not important.

Correct me if any of that is wrong, but if it's correct it's just another piece of the puzzle of evidence that suggests our government was behind the attacks.

Also, since this article was posted in the spirit of the 10th anniversary of 9/11, here's a trailer for an AE 911 Truth documentary that's coming out in September of this year:

edit on 12-8-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Le me guess, Clarke has a new book coming out soon?
He readily admits he cannot prove these allegations.
Even if the CIA, the FBI and the DoD all knew about those 2 hijackers.
This is make believe turf fight to make us think they actually try to hold each other agency accountable in some way.

Please!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Great off MSM find Op...

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I have always thought 9/11 was an inside job based on many facts I have seen and thought over through the years. I do want to say that Daddy Bush not only ran the CIA but at that time also had a meeting with Henry Kissanger and Nixon where Kissanger told Nixon that Undevelouped resources of third world countries were vital and that population control in those countries was vital to US National Security as well as saying Drug Addits and Homosexuals were a problem. After that meeting the Govt. gave a multi million dollar grant to research for what was called a Hepatitus vacine experiment and the Vaccine was given approx a year later in the Africa and New York and San Francisco. The places known today in Africa as The Aids Belt and heavy drug areas in New York and homosexual areas in the above areas are also rampant. Within one year of the Vaccine the FIRST CASE OF HIV SURFACED !!

Op sorry for going off topic. Thx for the thread! Remember if your gutt tells you something is wrong, it probably is !!
edit on 12-8-2011 by CherubBaby because: Posted wrong name of person involved

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Sorry I had to edit my post . I was wrong about the name S Agnew. It was Henry Kissanger..

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

Are you not aware that during the Kennedy years the elder Bush was a CIA contractor during the bay of pigs? Are you not aware that the elder Bush was CIA director? The Bushes are in the CIA up to their evil eyes. Many people think GHWB conspired with LBJ to have Kennedy killed, and there is a lot of evidence pointing to that. 9/11 was an inside job..period. The proof is building 7. It was without doubt rigged to implode. Buildings like that do not just fall to the ground because a building several hundred feet away collapsed. It is simple logic. If building 7 was rigged then the towers were also.

America died the day LBJ/GHWB had Kennedy killed!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join