It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GLP is down, not like the last time whole server gone

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Partygirl
What's a GLP?

Bueler?
edit on 11-8-2011 by Partygirl because: (no reason given)

God like productions, a website that hates this one merely because our mods do their jobs

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

What's a GLP?

Bueler?

It's supposed to be a messageboard. Some say its a voice chat. Nobody ever believed it was real. Nobody ever knew the URL or saw anybody that ever posted directly there. But to hear Kobayashi tell it, anybody could have posted on GLP. You never knew; that was the Anon Coward power. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

One story the guys told me, the story I believe, was from the days of the Gulf Spill BP doom last year. There was a gang of Moran Workers that wanted their own board . They realized that to be in power, you didn't need thread veiws or post counts or even stars and flags. You just needed the will to post what the other guy wouldn't. After a while, they come into power and then they come after the Anon Coward. He was small-time then, just running harmless Nibiru trolls, they say. They come to his home in the afternoon, looking for his user ID. They find him in the basement, hunched over a glowing screen, ignoring his wife and kids as usual. The Moran Workers knew the Anon Coward was tough, not to be trifled with, so they let him know they meant business. They tell him they want his territory, all his threads.

The Anon Coward looked over the faces of his family. Then he showed these men of will what will really was. He tells him he would rather see his moniker suicided than post another day with it after today. He waits until his wife and kids have truly given up on him and left him to troll in peace in the basement for 18 hours a day, and then he goes after the rest of the Moran Workers. He DOS's their blogs. He social-engineers his way into their Facebook accounts. He port-sniffs their machines and the machines of his friends. He flames the threads they are working on, spams their email mercilessly. He harasses people that owe them money on PayPal.

And like that, he's gone. Underground. Nobody's ever seen him since. He becomes a myth, a spook story that Moran Workers tell their kids at night. 'Rat on your pop and the Anon Coward will get you.' But no one ever really believes.

edit on 8/11/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

What's a GLP?

Bueler?

A really crappy conspiracy board that allows anonymous trolling, and is about as user friendly as a hornets nest.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

You, kind sir, are genius.

I suspect, you usually prefer Guatemalan beans?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
lol, you came from GLP?
now it makes sense.

so hows the telescope working?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by BohemianBrim
lol, you came from GLP?
now it makes sense.

so hows the telescope working?

Yeah, I came from GLP but no I'm not crazy as them and everybody with common sense knew that was a money grab

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

no doubt

i was banned from there for trolling around trinity, claiming to anyone who mentioned how the telescope wasnt working that they should join "our" pending lawsuit, and that detectives were doing some digging.. lol

that place is a cesspit.
and trinity is the biggest turd.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
That site is always going down.
Major drama....yawn.
I don't even go there....
just seen all the posts...

Search "GLP is gone" and see for yourself.

edit on 16/8/11 by RainbeauBleu because: removed link that can't be posted

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join