It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Kera, Japan, UFO Encounters Revisited. Can ATS Identify This Object?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Traditional okama cooking pot:

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Traditional Okama Cooking Pot T Shirt.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I think the hole configuration looks like a drain of some sort. I have googled shower drain, drain, square drain. I haven't seen the same pattern yet, but I'm certain I have seen that pattern before. That being said, it's probably a well used design because it works.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Was thinking a sealed back ceiling speaker but there's no mounting holes

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

me too, its one hell of a bizzare case, would have been nice if they took a picture of the inside of the UFO

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

similar, yet different

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I don't know if anyone is still trying to figure this out, but I stumbled across this Japanese investigation into what this could be and I have to say, it was very compelling. I think someone already mentioned they thought this might be an ashtray. I think I have to agree. These are the photos of similar ashtrays from the time period the Japanese investigator discovered:
Kera UFO 1

Kera UFO 2

If you want to read the entire investigation (it is in Japanese) it can be found here:
UFO Case Files Kera UFO Investigation

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Hi!

There is one thing I realised and I was wondering why nobody has mentioned it before: Whatever page I am reading about this case, it does not seem totally clear which pictures show the original object!
Actually most information on English sites seem to come from a Japanese documentary that can be found on Youtube.

www.youtube.com...

In this documentary they also have a RECREATION of the object and I am wondering if some of the pictures in the internet actually show this recreation? There are two more facts that might lead to this conclusion: 1. In the documentary the boys get interviewed about their "close inspection" of the object. They actually never state they have photographed it while inspecting it, only drawn. 2. The pictures that show the objects close by seem so much clearer than the ones that show the object outside.
Well, of course with that I am only referring to the documentary - but is there actually any website that shows ALL pictures and confirms that they all belong to the set that the boys have originally taken?
edit on 23-1-2020 by hanes because: spelling mistakes

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join